What's new

Bangladeshi electrocuted while damaging border fence lighting

Last edited by a moderator:
I am feeling bad poor Indians:cry:. Eid UL AZha is only one and half month away. Many poor Indians feed their kids by selling cows. It seems they will not be able to make money from selling cows this year. I don't know how many Indian farmer will commit suicide. RIP in advance.

yeps it's sad.
now ask them illegal bangladeshis in india to leave and join you in your amor sonar bonghla dream or whatever it is :P

I am feeling bad poor Indians:cry:. Eid UL AZha is only one and half month away. Many poor Indians feed their kids by selling cows. It seems they will not be able to make money from selling cows this year. I don't know how many Indian farmer will commit suicide. RIP in advance.

So you are saying you smuggle so that poor indian families can eat???

Pehle bolta yaar, i can't stop crying now my brother!!! Your elecrtifying speech and humane conduct have opened floodlights of new thinking in me and pole vaulted me into a charged ... ok I ran out of electricity puns... but you feel the current right?

yeps it's sad.
now ask them illegal bangladeshis in india to leave and join you in your amor sonar bonghla dream or whatever it is :P

Please come up with something new, "illegal bangladeshis" myth is getting old & boring.

So you are saying you smuggle so that poor indian families can eat???

Pehle bolta yaar, i can't stop crying now my jamaati brother!!! Your elecrtifying speech and humane conduct have opened floodlights of new thinking in me and pole vaulted me into a charged ... ok I ran out of electricity puns... but you feel the current right?

Sorry couldn't understand the Hindi part. It seems that i have shock circuit your brain with my electrifying speech, now your are just having weird thoughts involving some kind of sticks ;).

Why don't you come to sub urban Sealdah and see it yourself?

Not all Muslim bangalis are Bangladeshi, get over it.

Please come up with something new, "illegal bangladeshis" myth is getting old & boring.
myth???
putting your head inside your a&& won't convert a fact into a myth. :D

i remember we even have a chapter about illegal bangladeshis from dhaka living in seelampur and some other place.

come to delhi and visit places like seelampur,mongol puri,jahangir puri and etc and you will find your bangladeshi brethren there living in slums and calling the place as bengali colony.

i know posting articles will not be enough for you.so visit india,new delhi and find out your self.

Yes.Maybe your mother pays them too less.:pissed:

Please pay them more so that banglas stop coming to india.

Some stingy Indian telling us to pay more :rofl:, the irony.

myth???
putting your head inside your a&& won't convert a fact into a myth. :D

i remember we even have a chapter about illegal bangladeshis from dhaka living in seelampur and some other place.

come to delhi and visit places like seelampur,mongol puri,jahangir puri and etc and you will find your bangladeshi brethren there living in slums and calling the place as bengali colony.

i know posting articles will not be enough for you.so visit india,new delhi and find out your self.

& @scorpionx there are many threads about illegal bangladeshis myth, i don't feel like repeating them again & again.

For the bold part, now i know why Indian's are good at making myths:rofl: This feat is only achievable by Indian due yoga and malnutrition. But i am wondering don't you suffocate by doing so?

& @scorpionx there are many threads about illegal bangladeshis myth, i don't feel like repeating them again & again.

At least the stingy indian is not a illegal bangladeshi in india.

yeah these stingy indian have fun with bangladeshi whoories but the thing is we don't like you people reproducing like pigs in india.

my indian brethren is right you should pay them ladies more.we have thosands of bangladeshi h00kers.in case you are visiting india just tell me.i bet all the hot bangladeshi chicks come here to wh0re themselves because back home they don't get the price they deserve :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom