What's new

Bangladesh working on Russian arms deal

Actually superior fighters like JF17 would suit BD best.. Are they afraid to go for JF17, quality in mind? I guess not. :cheesy:

Actually superior fighters like JF17 would suit BD best.. Are they afraid to go for JF17, quality in mind? I guess not. :cheesy:

Dude we already bought F-BGI with identical capabilities as JF-17. But we need some deep strike capable fighter like SU-30. Two of our neighbor do have a huge land boundary.

Technically You want something superior, new with the lower RCS the flawed removed in SU-35 from the earlier SU-30; go for SU-35 Flanker E it is the Future. Return those mig-29s as a settlement buy-back and receive [if soft loans] alteast 28 Super Flankers with incremental increase to 48-54 by 2020-2024.

- For Advance Trainers/Dual Role russia has almost secured the deal of 16 YAK-130 to BAF, which will effectively replace [6] FT-6 and [7] L-39, completely replacing L-39/FT-6, possibility of replacing all T-37 could also lead to more YAK-130 possibly [7-10].

- Replacement of [7-8] all A-5 Fantans and [9] F-7MB, 16 F-7BGIs would be inducted as the replacement by 2012-2013

- Remaining 7 F-7MB and 8-10 Mig-29s are pending Future Modernization Plan.
[all of these 15 airframes should be replaced with SU-35 in time]

It would look something like:
16-28 YAK-130
16 F-7BGI
28-30 SU-35 [7 f-7mb/12 f-7bg/8 mig-29]

Technically You want something superior, new with the lower RCS the flawed removed in SU-35 from the earlier SU-30; go for SU-35 Flanker E it is the Future. Return those mig-29s as a settlement buy-back and receive [if soft loans] alteast 28 Super Flankers with incremental increase to 48-54 by 2020-2024.

- For Advance Trainers/Dual Role russia has almost secured the deal of 16 YAK-130 to BAF, which will effectively replace [6] FT-6 and [7] L-39, completely replacing L-39/FT-6, possibility of replacing all T-37 could also lead to more YAK-130 possibly [7-10].

- Replacement of [7-8] all A-5 Fantans and [9] F-7MB, 16 F-7BGIs would be inducted as the replacement by 2012-2013

- Remaining 7 F-7MB and 8-10 Mig-29s are pending Future Modernization Plan.
[all of these 15 airframes should be replaced with SU-35 in time]

It would look something like:
16-28 YAK-130
16 F-7BGI
28-30 SU-35 [7 f-7mb/12 f-7bg/8 mig-29]

if su-30 is flawed then why china bought su-30mkk in huge no's..... one thing you should remember.... su-30 is not designed for interceptor..... let the BD finalize the deal, and specification of the jet..i don't know whether the BD will get sukhoi on par with MKI..... anyways INDIA and BD are not enemies .... IAF and BAF have no chance (not even0.0001%) to go against each other......so im just talking about tech. aspects only...

if su-30 is flawed then why will china bought su-30mkk in huge no's..... one thing you should remember.... su-30 is not designed for interceptor..... let the BD finalize the deal, and specification of the jet..i don't know whether the BD will get sukhoi on par with MKI..... anyways INDIA and BD are not enemies .... IAF and BAF have no chance (not even0.0001%) to go against each other......so im just talking about tech. aspects only...

Because SU-35 was not there : ) And Chinese have their J-11 Variants in progress that reduces the gap between SU-35, the Chinese are using more composites along with only Flanker E is using it.

sir, don't get mad when su-30 is considered second class citizen vis-via su-35; SU-30 is not flawed in a sense, it has a Huge RCS, the next generation SU-35 Flanker E has astonishingly lowest RCS, better Engine and Avionics, It is a completely new Flanker Beast.

Lastly, SU-30/35 series are multirole they can be put to all roles A2A-A2G and so on, BD would use it's next generation inductee in all roles where it is required the doctrine is different, the air force is small but BD wants to make it a modern air force similar to some european air force operating only 40-60 Jets performing all in one roles.

BD should go for MIG-35.................a very good multirole aircraft

Because SU-35 was not there : ) And Chinese have their J-11 Variants in progress that reduces the gap between SU-35, the Chinese are using more composites along with only Flanker E is using it.

sir, don't get mad when su-30 is considered second class citizen vis-via su-35; SU-30 is not flawed in a sense, it has a Huge RCS, the next generation SU-35 Flanker E has astonishingly lowest RCS, better Engine and Avionics, It is a completely new Flanker Beast.

Lastly, SU-30/35 series are multirole they can be put to all roles A2A-A2G and so on, BD would use it's next generation inductee in all roles where it is required the doctrine is different, the air force is small but BD wants to make it a modern air force similar to some european air force operating only 40-60 Jets performing all in one roles.

im not mad about su-30 or anything ...Just curious about new tech.... the word "flaw" is not correct,that is why i responded... hmmm i don't know about what kinda composites that chinese using now.... Take MKI as example it can give tough fight to F-15, even MKI has higher RCS....here im not claiming MKI can win over F-15, but it could be a tough fight..

Su30 is used by Indians, so its strategically useless for us. We should go for a different fighter.
We won't need such advanced fighter for a country like Myanmar but if such advanced 4.5 gen
fighters are indeed necessary, it is for the defence of our airspace form the hostile next door dadas. J-10 or may be grippen or F-15/F-16E are much better options. But none of these fighters will
be available to current awami indian dalal gov so the only option is russian. Pathetic.

we'll probably get the latest version of the mig 29s

im not mad about su-30 or anything ...Just curious about new tech.... the word "flaw" is not correct,that is why i responded... hmmm i don't know about what kinda composites that chinese using now.... Take MKI as example it can give tough fight to F-15, even MKI has higher RCS....here im not claiming MKI can win over F-15, but it could be a tough fight..

sir, that's what i'm trying to tell, sukhio30 is the present-and would be the past, sukhio35 is the Future, new proven technologies and one of the lowest RCS due to completely new composite based airframe where mki, Chinese mkk/mk2 loses.

sir, that's what i'm trying to tell, sukhio30 is the present-and would be the past, sukhio35 is the Future, new proven technologies and one of the lowest RCS due to completely new composite based airframe where mki, Chinese mkk/mk2 loses.

SU-35 is not future, super upgrade of MKI will be comparable to su-35 of-course except RCS, but RCS will be comparatively less than present MKI.... 5th gen jet's like F-22,F-35,J-20, PAk-FA/FGFA,MCA,JXX,etc will rule the sky in coming decades.... I am talking in view of BAF requirements..... when it comes to PAF, IAF requirements, it will be different.....

you dear sir dont know anything about aircraft

Dude we already bought F-BGI with identical capabilities as JF-17. But we need some deep strike capable fighter like SU-30. Two of our neighbor do have a huge land boundary.
kindly post some images of f-7bgi
i don't think that will be equal to jf-17
if you are interested in su-30 than why u are not getting ef-2000

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom