What's new

Bangladesh will stand by India if Pakistan wages war against India

Yes and after Parliament apologized you would have said why isn't the army apologizing since they were the ones commiting atrocities. Other then that I dont think you are going to get more from Pakistan.

This will go away once hasina goes out of power. I expect ISI to funnel money to khalida in next elections like before and have a pro- Pakistan leader.
A Parliament is a sovereign authority and is above the military and other administrative apparatuses of a government. No one in his right mind would ask for an apology from the military if Parliament issues an apology. A Parliament is supreme to all other branches of authorities.

Last edited:
Aww, isn't it cute how hard they are trying to portray themselves as something significant in South Asia

They have the same sized economy as you even though they have a smaller population. They grow at 7% while you grow at 4%. In reality, they are more significant of a country globally than pakistan.

They have the same sized economy as you even though they have a smaller population. They grow at 7% while you grow at 4%. In reality, they are more significant of a country globally than pakistan.

PPP

Pakistan $ 1 trillion
Bangladesh $ 600 billion

Nominal ( 2015 )

Pakistan $270 billion
BD $ 200 billion

Pakistan = MCSI emerging Market
BD = frontier market

Pakistan = Emerging/developing
BD = LDC

First lets get facts straighten out shall we and then we can proceed further about your statement?

BD will maintain its neutrality irrespective of what is said by BAL propaganda machine.... if Indians believe so be it ... hilarious

I love the passion with which certain Pakistanis brag and munch their keyboards, apart from the intelligent ones.

Lets get this straight - regardless of who is in power, Haseena or her clowns, BD will never ever get into any war, especially when it does not concern them. This will never happen. The BD people have a very strong anti-war mindset, so much that many dislike the billions of spending behind the military, which in their view, adds nothing to the economy/society.

Secondly, all these statements are just to add fuel to fire which AL does really well when it concerns Pakistan. Guess why? Because Pakistan has played itself into this position by un-necessarily meddling into the war-crime trials issue. AL knew very well that its likely to get a response from Pakistan and patiently waited for that cue. Pakistan happily complied and now we have "war" of words back and forth. With the same cue, AL also gets further into India's good books. They are just killing two birds in 1 shot.

With a rising anti-India & existing anti-Pakistan sentiment in the country, anyone who really thinks BD will send troops to a India-Pakistan war, should just flush their head in the toilet.

I love the passion with which certain Pakistanis brag and munch their keyboards, apart from the intelligent ones.

Lets get this straight - regardless of who is in power, Haseena or her clowns, BD will never ever get into any war, especially when it does not concern them. This will never happen. The BD people have a very strong anti-war mindset, so much that many dislike the billions of spending behind the military, which in their view, adds nothing to the economy/society.

Secondly, all these statements are just to add fuel to fire which AL does really well when it concerns Pakistan. Guess why? Because Pakistan has played itself into this position by un-necessarily meddling into the war-crime trials issue. AL knew very well that its likely to get a response from Pakistan and patiently waited for that cue. Pakistan happily complied and now we have "war" of words back and forth. With the same cue, AL also gets further into India's good books. They are just killing two birds in 1 shot.

With a rising anti-India & existing anti-Pakistan sentiment in the country, anyone who really thinks BD will send troops to a India-Pakistan war, should just flush their head in the toilet.

For red: Well Indians think otherwise.

For blue: Not anyone but Hassina should flush her head in the toilet since it is her and her government who is offering that

Are Bangladeshis Muslims or Hindus?

The remnant of 70 are Hindus by heart even if they claim to be Muslims.

Many are awakening to their faith Islam and hence India is at odd with them.

So basically a mix of them.

For red: Well Indians think otherwise.

For blue: Not anyone but Hassina should flush her head in the toilet since it is her and her government who is offering that

For red: If they really think having Haseena in power will allow them to mobilize the BD Military in a Indo-Pak war, they are living a wet dream. As I mentioned, this will never happen.

For blue - Possibly, so better late then never. Else its not going to be a pleasant 'happily ever after' once she and her party comes out of power and a more pro-Bangladesh government takes the helm.

go eff yourrselves asking about apology .
we never apologize nor will we to no traitor nor no hindu slaves .

Stop crying. Bangladesh supporting it's neighbours. We will always support India over the evil barberic Pakistan.

For red: If they really think having Haseena in power will allow them to mobilize the BD Military in a Indo-Pak war, they are living a wet dream. As I mentioned, this will never happen.

For blue - Possibly, so better late then never. Else its not going to be a pleasant 'happily ever after' once she and her party comes out of power and a more pro-Bangladesh government takes the helm.

When I commented like that, BD should remain neutral for own sake the Indian members went all bonkers

Bangladesh is irrelevant in Indo-Pak affairs. We got Afghanistan's support and that's enough.

Yes, your right on something. Finally got it, haven't you? People of Bangladesh want an official apology for Pakistan for 71. GOP in 71 have committed evil wrong doings. it's only human to man up and apologise. Islamically I hope they have repented to Allah (swt) sincerely because I'm sure God has a place ready for the evil wrong doers who killed millions and raped hundreds of thousands, and that is called Jahanaam.

Mate. Your taking things out of context. I replied at your post as being load of b.s, when you daid of Aunty Hasina in not in charge of you.

And BS isn't a swearing word. Which dictionary did you get that from? Must be a Pak-Punjabi one.

Yout sunni? Ok maarrrhabahhh...

Right, that's it, you were warned. I'm not Punjabi either.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom