What's new

Bangladesh Will Reply to Injustice by Winning Next World Cup, Says Sports Minister

Yes like Islamic radicals in Nepal and SL and China!!!! India and Indians are hated around the world - more so in the neighborhood. Not only that, in NE to be termed Indian is derogatory. And we know about Kashmir.

Forget others India has mostly positive views in Islamic countries as well, but sorry they don't even know your country's name, so no view!!! :rofl:

And talking about neighbors! you are at war with one and eagerly want to fight a war with another, though you are much weaker than both. :lol:

Bangladeshis are whole heartedly supporting Gora australia against India in tomorrow's match and they are sure that Australia will win. Now where is ICC Indian Cricket Council???? BD logic!!!! No one can understand. :rofl:
Dhoti team failed miserably to Australia.:omghaha:One would expect dhoti team with all their bharati capability to do match manipulation at least would be able to beat Australia and New Zealand and keeping the world cup within Asia.But that pathetic dhoti even could not make a slightest fight and run away without dhoti.:omghaha:If you could not win the world cup for Asia than why you snatch away the chance from Bangladesh?:taz:

Yes like Islamic radicals in Nepal and SL and China!!!! India and Indians are hated around the world - more so in the neighborhood. Not only that, in NE to be termed Indian is derogatory. And we know about Kashmir.

Speaking about SL, do you really know what is happening there??? If you know please explain..Coz I know very well what is going on there better than you are but I just need your point of view...

And Nepal is a small country caught between two Asian giants who fight for control...

Most of NE has been taken over by you guys...there is no need to explain that

Kashmir is a different story which you guys have a radical view on it...

And before criticizing India and Indian people don't forget that you are indebted to them for your whole life coz if they are not there you would be a slave of a West Pakistan...So mind that before commenting against India and waiving your Bangladeshi flag....

DO NOT FORGET THE PAST...INDIANS CREATED BANGLADESH...

INDIA DID NOT CREATE BANGLADESH
WE FOUGHT A ND CREATED IT
aLL INDIA DID GIVE US LEFTOVER WEAPONS

by the way article is hilarious hahaha i had a good laugh
well lets see india cheated with wrong country

INDIA CHEATED WITH US SO IT MEANS INDIANS REALLY SCARED OFF OUR TEAM

Bangladeshis are hated around the world but 7-8 years ago I had school mates who didn't even know where the hell Bangladesh was on the map. You know what, some of you guys are BIG, BIG liars and all that comes out of your mouth is chuut. I smell cow dung!!

Adding to what I said, India and it's stance towards Islam is islamophobic, everything that is and was Muslim or Islamic in any way shape or form they will hate. Plain and simple. Even Shahru Khan and Nazeemudin Shah are getting pounced on.

They were never accepting of Bangladesh since day 1, only, on here some idiots from Bangladesh still lick up to them but to them we are nothing but poor, broke Bangali gulam worth 2 rupes. The insults reflect their way of how they see BD. And if your still pro India after that then may Allah give hidayat.

Western world they are now sharing the same rhetoric as those far right fascists in England lmao. What fools they are...

INDIA DID NOT CREATE BANGLADESH
WE FOUGHT A ND CREATED IT
aLL INDIA DID GIVE US LEFTOVER WEAPONS

by the way article is hilarious hahaha i had a good laugh
well lets see india cheated with wrong country

INDIA CHEATED WITH US SO IT MEANS INDIANS REALLY SCARED OFF OUR TEAM

India created Bangladesh so who created India? I always wondered why Indians worship white masters. I got my answer. Thanks

I remember time when Srilanka were just like Bangladesh they lost every game they played it was a 100% win for them

Then .....they finally got over hurdle fixed their structure and players quality improved rest is history

i was shocked to see there was tamim and mahamudullah out for no reason
and the other one was out indian but gave no ball

thanks india bangladesh should keep in mind

12:00 AM, April 02, 2015 / LAST MODIFIED: 07:44 PM, April 02, 2015
Mustafa Kamal of Bangladesh resigns as ICC president after World Cup snub
'Ugly mindset' spoiling cricket, says former ICC president
Share on facebook55 Share on twitter2 Share on email Share on print More Sharing Services
Sports Reporter

Ever since the wide-scale changes in the International Cricket Council's constitution were made last year, the president's post was relegated to a ceremonial one. As per the controversial revamp, almost all the crucial calls fell under the ICC chairman's forte.

There was however, one honourable duty that remained under ICC president's purview: the right to give away the trophies to the champions during world events. But that too was taken away by Narayanaswami Srinivasan, who had handed Michael Clarke the World Cup trophy last Sunday.

Protesting the move, AHM Mustafa Kamal resigned from his position as ICC president immediately after arriving at the Hazrat Shah Jalal International Airport from Australia yesterday afternoon.

Kamal, who took centre-stage of world cricket during a 40-odd minute press briefing, explained the reasons behind his decision.

“I have decided to resign. I can't work with people who don't follow the constitution. As per 3.3B of the constitution, the president is supposed to give away the trophy. There are no clauses to that. But I still couldn't do that.

“I resigned to let the whole world know the truth. I resigned to let the whole world know what's going on in the ICC. There are some people in the ICC who have an ugly mindset and that's not good for the game,” remarked Kamal.

“This is the first time in the history of cricket that the game has been insulted so badly. But, in the end, I don't think cricket ended up losing, because the person [responsible for the move] got booed by 90,000 people at Melbourne when his name was announced after the final.

“To me those 90,000 people in the stadium represented the views of the 16 crore people of Bangladesh. He was only saved when Sachin Tendulkar's name was announced after him. Things could have been different had Tendulkar's name not been announced,” he added.

Kamal explained that his role was usurped during an 'informal' meeting, which included four to five directors of the ICC board, that was organised a day before the final. Following the Bangladesh-India quarterfinal, Kamal criticised the umpires, describing them as poor and also stated that they might have had 'an agenda'. He also objected the biased phrases, supporting India, that were being shown on the big screens of the stadium during the game.

Kamal explained that he was asked to apologise for his remarks.

“I told them that I wouldn't do that. They then asked me to retract my statement. I decided against doing that either. I tried to reason with them and told them that they can ask me to submit a statement explaining my comments, but I won't apologise or retract my statements.

“However, they did not agree to that and told me that I will not be able to give away the trophy to the winning team,” said Kamal.

“I told them that that was unconstitutional, and that if they wanted to change the norm then they would have to go through the official process, which would take a while. However, they told me that they would take care of it,” he added.

When asked if his fallout with the ICC would have a backlash on Bangladesh's bilateral series', Kamal said, “Why should it? I don't expect any such thing to happen.” The Tigers are scheduled to play Pakistan, India, South Africa and Australia this year.

International Cricket Council (ICC) yesterday confirmed Kamal's resignation and an official handout read: “The ICC Board will now consider the vacant position of the ICC President at its forthcoming meeting in Dubai on 15 and 16 April.”

Kamal was a member of the ICC executive board for the past six years. Apart from being a member of the board, he served the organisation as a vice-president for two years and president for nine months, three months short of his one-year stint.

Kamal resigns | The Daily Star

why could not kamal resign in australia.... because he needs tamasha in bangladesh... hope he wins more votes.

12:00 AM, April 02, 2015 / LAST MODIFIED: 07:44 PM, April 02, 2015
Mustafa Kamal of Bangladesh resigns as ICC president after World Cup snub
'Ugly mindset' spoiling cricket, says former ICC president
Share on facebook55 Share on twitter2 Share on email Share on print More Sharing Services
Sports Reporter

Ever since the wide-scale changes in the International Cricket Council's constitution were made last year, the president's post was relegated to a ceremonial one. As per the controversial revamp, almost all the crucial calls fell under the ICC chairman's forte.

There was however, one honourable duty that remained under ICC president's purview: the right to give away the trophies to the champions during world events. But that too was taken away by Narayanaswami Srinivasan, who had handed Michael Clarke the World Cup trophy last Sunday.

Protesting the move, AHM Mustafa Kamal resigned from his position as ICC president immediately after arriving at the Hazrat Shah Jalal International Airport from Australia yesterday afternoon.

Kamal, who took centre-stage of world cricket during a 40-odd minute press briefing, explained the reasons behind his decision.

“I have decided to resign. I can't work with people who don't follow the constitution. As per 3.3B of the constitution, the president is supposed to give away the trophy. There are no clauses to that. But I still couldn't do that.

“I resigned to let the whole world know the truth. I resigned to let the whole world know what's going on in the ICC. There are some people in the ICC who have an ugly mindset and that's not good for the game,” remarked Kamal.

“This is the first time in the history of cricket that the game has been insulted so badly. But, in the end, I don't think cricket ended up losing, because the person [responsible for the move] got booed by 90,000 people at Melbourne when his name was announced after the final.

“To me those 90,000 people in the stadium represented the views of the 16 crore people of Bangladesh. He was only saved when Sachin Tendulkar's name was announced after him. Things could have been different had Tendulkar's name not been announced,” he added.

Kamal explained that his role was usurped during an 'informal' meeting, which included four to five directors of the ICC board, that was organised a day before the final. Following the Bangladesh-India quarterfinal, Kamal criticised the umpires, describing them as poor and also stated that they might have had 'an agenda'. He also objected the biased phrases, supporting India, that were being shown on the big screens of the stadium during the game.

Kamal explained that he was asked to apologise for his remarks.

“I told them that I wouldn't do that. They then asked me to retract my statement. I decided against doing that either. I tried to reason with them and told them that they can ask me to submit a statement explaining my comments, but I won't apologise or retract my statements.

“However, they did not agree to that and told me that I will not be able to give away the trophy to the winning team,” said Kamal.

“I told them that that was unconstitutional, and that if they wanted to change the norm then they would have to go through the official process, which would take a while. However, they told me that they would take care of it,” he added.

When asked if his fallout with the ICC would have a backlash on Bangladesh's bilateral series', Kamal said, “Why should it? I don't expect any such thing to happen.” The Tigers are scheduled to play Pakistan, India, South Africa and Australia this year.

International Cricket Council (ICC) yesterday confirmed Kamal's resignation and an official handout read: “The ICC Board will now consider the vacant position of the ICC President at its forthcoming meeting in Dubai on 15 and 16 April.”

Kamal was a member of the ICC executive board for the past six years. Apart from being a member of the board, he served the organisation as a vice-president for two years and president for nine months, three months short of his one-year stint.

Kamal resigns | The Daily Star

Now that's bad, he should have been sacked.

Bangladeshis have the smallest height in the sub-continent. You shouldn't talk about protein.

You understand Bengali Golgappa? Bangladeshis have still longer penis than Indians.

Dhoti team failed miserably to Australia.:omghaha:One would expect dhoti team with all their bharati capability to do match manipulation at least would be able to beat Australia and New Zealand and keeping the world cup within Asia.But that pathetic dhoti even could not make a slightest fight and run away without dhoti.:omghaha:If you could not win the world cup for Asia than why you snatch away the chance from Bangladesh?:taz:

Really, even mocking you a insult to mocking, you have so low IQ that you don't even understand that! :lol: Worthless.

IF ICC IS INDIAN CRICKET COUNCIL THAN IT SHOULD HAVE WON THE WC, ISN'T IT?

Sometimes you forget that you are from BD!!! The lowest in everyway!

Just wait for three months while both Pakistan and India will visit BD, :D

You understand Bengali Golgappa? Bangladeshis have still longer penis than Indians.

You inherited this from Arab-Turki-Martians,, you tall fair and tight!!! :lol:

BD doesn't even need electricity, as they are so fair skinned that they glow in the dark. :lol:

India held by Bangladesh in U-23 AFC match marred by power blackout - IBNLive

Back
Top Bottom