What's new

Bangladesh Will Reply to Injustice by Winning Next World Cup, Says Sports Minister

Bangladeshis are whole heartedly supporting Gora australia against India in tomorrow's match and they are sure that Australia will win. Now where is ICC Indian Cricket Council???? BD logic!!!! No one can understand. :rofl:

Buchu bhai free te ek packet veg Biryani pack kore Kolkata te amar address e patha na plzzzz:D:P

What is veg biryani o_O

Hassina will execute some more people on 71 crime charges based on the evidence from her 15 year old niece

it was very funny
an Indian friend told me about the story about how the Bangladeshi tribe was refused the recognition due to some biases of colour and money. and I checked it out and found it true.

he was laughing his *** off that the Bangladeshis bid to some money and better quality of life was struck down by racist white Jews because they dont look that attractive

And what that tribe must be? Mongoloids or Hindus

Hassina will execute some more people on 71 crime charges based on the evidence from her 15 year old niece

it was very funny
an Indian friend told me about the story about how the Bangladeshi tribe was refused the recognition due to some biases of colour and money. and I checked it out and found it true.

he was laughing his *** off that the Bangladeshis bid to some money and better quality of life was struck down by racist white Jews because they dont look that attractive
Can you give some link about Bangladeshi tribe trying to go to Israel? As far as I know there were a Indian Manipuri tribe called Bnei Menashe who claimed to be jew and they immigrated to Israel.
I have nothing heard about Bangladeshi tribe.Who are they?

Israeli are no more racist then other people in the world.Otherwise they would not have accepted 100000 Ethiopian Jew.

Another thing is that most Israeli Jew are Arab and middle eastern origin.A plurality are European Ashkenazi Jew.Even the Ashkenazi Jew are historically considered non white by the European population. Plus Israeli Ashkenazi and Mizrahi Jew are thoroughly mixed now a days in Israel.So your Racist White Jew refusing Bangladeshi Jewish tribe based on look seems like a bogus story.

Last edited:

it was very funny

:rofl: :
But most of the BD guys here I have seen claims to be from Turky...... tall fair and tight. :lol:

What is veg biryani o_O
R e i am an eggiterian and hence i don't consume any sort of meat.Veg biryani or Egg biryani is nothing but the regular biryani with all the spices and ingredients minus the meat.In Kolkata,both are quite common plus another important thing is that we in Bengal love to add eggs in the biryani along with the meat,so a person ordering a mutton or a chicken biryani will get a complimentary egg and a big chunk of boiled(masala) potato along with the meat.
In case of veg biryani,the person will only get one or two masala aloos with the biryani minus the egg or the meat.Hence it's known as veg biryani.Although some top restaurants add a chunk of fried broccoli to the dish just to make the biryani a little tasty for the vegetarian consumers:-).

R e i am an eggiterian and hence i don't consume any sort of meat.Veg biryani or Egg biryani is nothing but the regular biryani with all the spices and ingredients minus the meat.In Kolkata,both are quite common plus another important thing is that we in Bengal love to add eggs in the biryani along with the meat,so a person ordering a mutton or a chicken biryani will get a complimentary egg and a big chunk of boiled(masala) potato along with the meat.
In case of veg biryani,the person will only get one or two masala aloos with the biryani minus the egg or the meat.Hence it's known as veg biryani.Although some top restaurants add a chunk of fried broccoli to the dish just to make the biryani a little tasty for the vegetarian consumers:-).

Dhur eta kono byryany holo. Shudhu dim. Dim o toh protein to veg holo kivabe.

Dhur eta kono byryany holo. Shudhu dim. Dim o toh protein to veg holo kivabe.
R e sobsomoy je egg biryani paowa jabe tah toh noy,tai egg biryani na pele amakke badhdho hoyei veg biryani khete hoy:(.Plus ami jani na je Bangladesh e biryani te dim deowa hoy ki na,tai buchu ke bollam je veg biryani 1 plate pack kore pathate:p:

Bangladesh - Stop making a joke out of yourself. Oh Wait..............

damn,why not

url
??????

Nope, it's not just a game Indians have ensured that. Whether ICC or SAARC or elsewhere, Indians must pathologically foul things. That is why they are so disliked globally and loathed by neighbors.

Sorry for my very late reply..I was out of town...

But I tend to disagree with your point....India has its position in global arena...They are not disliked in fact it is the opposite....

Regarding the neighbors...Most of India's neighbors are Islamic radicals so they dislike India for being non-Islam and India do have boundary issues with its neighbors so it is bound to happen...

Sorry for my very late reply..I was out of town...

But I tend to disagree with your point....India has its position in global arena...They are not disliked in fact it is the opposite....

Regarding the neighbors...Most of India's neighbors are Islamic radicals so they dislike India for being non-Islam and India do have boundary issues with its neighbors so it is bound to happen...
Yes like Islamic radicals in Nepal and SL and China!!!! India and Indians are hated around the world - more so in the neighborhood. Not only that, in NE to be termed Indian is derogatory. And we know about Kashmir.

Yes like Islamic radicals in Nepal and SL and China!!!! India and Indians are hated around the world - more so in the neighborhood. Not only that, in NE to be termed Indian is derogatory. And we know about Kashmir.
You need some serious help... Hopefully you can see a good psychiatrist.

lol, hilarious.

We Still love u Bangladeshi bros.

Back
Top Bottom