What's new

Bangladesh welcomes Indian investment in Chittagong: Foreign minister

Friend, Why should we give credence to their views and think that it is offensive.

Only if we say "Its offensive" then they will salivate,give some BS explanations and look forward to the next occasion where they can punch the word "Bharati".

Just spend a 'smile' at their ignorance and move on !

better ignorant than arogant.

Why are Bangladeshi's complaining about this project. They are getting investment that could have been utilized in India.

About the trade surplus. No one is forcing bangladesh to buy Indian products. You buy them because the pricing and quality is very competitive. You should strive to make your manufacturing base more competitive by heavily investing in infrastructure (which I am pretty sure your government has considered). India is doing the same and I helping our manufacturing sector. Another 10-15 years hopefully we would have infrastructure comparable to that of China's.

What is holding Bangladesh behind? Its lack of resources (raw material and semi finished goods). India has plenty of resources that can help Bangladesh improve its manufacturing skills. The FTA will open up these resources for your industries. Plus it opens a market for a billion people.

See how you Indians delude facts to take it on your side(awami traits). you forgot to mention 1 billion people, more than half who lives under the poverty line. How can you help us when you yourself seek help from foreign countries?

See how you Indians delude facts to take it on your side(awami traits). you forgot to mention 1 billion people, more than half who lives under the poverty line. How can you help us when you yourself seek help from foreign countries?

All countries seek help from each other. You forgot how Obama came to ask for help from India and China. No one is doing anyone a favor. Its strictly business.

First start selling your products to poor people like us than think about the west. Ok sir.

It would be fun to watch if USA would allowed to invest in chittagong....:rofl::rofl:

USA not only wanted to invest but also asked year back to set up a military base at St. Martin island.... if I can recall it correctly...

However I hope no sensible government would support any project that goes against the interest of Bangladesh....

I'd expect Bangladeshis to call us Indian/Bharatiya or Bharotiyo as in Bengali.

Whatever reasons Pakistanis have as an excuse to call us Bharti, that is being used in this forum as a derogatory term.
And moderators are doing nothing about it. I am having second thoughts about **** hospitality. It was too early of me to praise the Pakis.

And moderators are doing nothing about it. I am having second thoughts about **** hospitality. It was too early of me to praise the Pakis.

Off topic but Do you know "****"(bolded word) is an ethnic slur? Avoid that.

As for the word Bharati, it's not derogatory at all. In Urdu, India is called Bharat or Hindustan and citizens are termed as Bharati or hindustani.

However, if you still have objections then you can ask mods.

Please carry on your discussion.

Off topic but Do you know "****"(bolded word) is an ethnic slur? Avoid that.

As for the word Bharati, it's not derogatory at all. In Urdu, India is called Bharat or Hindustan and citizens are termed as Bharati or hindustani.

However, if you still have objections then you can ask mods.

Please carry on your discussion.

Yes Mehru is right, ****(* intentionally put) is used as a racial slur for all subcontinental people, not just Pakistanis.

However, my point of raising the issue was, as Urdu is not a tongue of Bangladeshis, so them calling us Bharti shows other intentions.

Anyways, call us whatever you want, who gives a flying eff through a rolling doughnut anyway.

Back
Top Bottom