What's new

Bangladesh wants to buy Russia’s Yak-130 & SU-27 !

lol...hilarious.

Notice how Bangladeshis do not even make a single comment about the Indian Air Force, we simply do not care.

However Indians are obsessed with Bangladesh, from it having relations to Vietnam, to what ships it makes, to what planes it buys...lol.

lol...hilarious.

Notice how Bangladeshis do not even make a single comment about the Indian Air Force, we simply do not care.

However Indians are obsessed with Bangladesh, from it having relations to Vietnam, to what ships it makes, to what planes it buys...lol.

However, participation by Indians as well as Pakistanis make the threads lively. I fight but I like those threads. However, I disliked when some of our own posters went after bashing BAF when the news of BGI purchase surfaced. We must not claim leadership on a subject that we really know about. We should go along with the establishment. It is a defence forum. Our posters are supposed to defend our own turf as if it is a war field as logically as possible. We do not do and the indians start to humiliate us and our armed forces.

aside from the Yak 130 i am happy to hear that BAF will buy the Su27 , so even if it is 8 ac will actually boost the airforce
then i near future they can add more su27

i wish the su27 is the latest models

well Russian spokesman said Su27- but Bangladesh can go for any modification within that loan!!! So if Bangladesh goes for Su30 they will have to buy less aircrafts as the loan is already approved!

I was thinking why does a country will give loans to another to buy some equipments .... only reason i could come up is to clean up the trash or left overs in its arsenal. First give some left overs cheap equipment and then get back the money with interest. Good job Russians !

I was thinking why does a country will give loans to another to buy some equipments .... only reason i could come up is to clean up the trash or left overs in its arsenal. First give some left overs cheap equipment and then get back the money with interest. Good job Russians !

well Russian spokesman said Su27- but Bangladesh can go for any modification within that loan!!! So if Bangladesh goes for Su30 they will have to buy less aircrafts as the loan is already approved!

Actually bangladesh can either go for any type of sukhoi or migs as long as it is within the price range.

If bangladesh buys su 30, i think we will buy off the shelf ones. Furthermore, the spokesperson clearly said su 27, so i doubt bangladesh will go for su 30, even though it is a variant.

Anyway as long as it completes a squadron (12 planes), i am happy.

Also as part of fiscal policy married with foreign policy. Help subsidise your arms industry by giving weapons to a foreign country. Then the loan can be repaid at a later date. It's a win-win situation.

Actually bangladesh can either go for any type of sukhoi or migs as long as it is within the price range.

If bangladesh buys su 30, i think we will buy off the shelf ones. Furthermore, the spokesperson clearly said su 27, so i doubt bangladesh will go for su 30, even though it is a variant.

Anyway as long as it completes a squadron (12 planes), i am happy.

I wanted to know from BD members here that whether just 12 su-27 will be sufficient for BD to counter India ? I mean India have got 272 Su 30 MKIS. Higher in number as well quality ?

I wanted to know from BD members here that whether just 12 su-27 will be sufficient for BD to counter India ? I mean India have got 272 Su 30 MKIS. Higher in number as well quality ?

No it wont be sufficient. But we are building up a credible defense force slowly.

SU-27 is a good platform but the question is which variant ?

i don't think su-27 sm2 or sm3 are on the table as they have critical su-35 technology incorporated in them which i am kinda sure Russians are not gonna offer that to bd

However, participation by Indians as well as Pakistanis make the threads lively. I fight but I like those threads. However, I disliked when some of our own posters went after bashing BAF when the news of BGI purchase surfaced. We must not claim leadership on a subject that we really know about. We should go along with the establishment. It is a defence forum. Our posters are supposed to defend our own turf as if it is a war field as logically as possible. We do not do and the indians start to humiliate us and our armed forces.

Are you out of your mind?

Please understand that we pay their salaries, equipment, facilities, free land, etc. And it is our right to criticize anything that may suffice.

So yes, we are the ultimate boss. Last time I checked, Bangladesh is not a military dictatorship.

You don't like it? Deal with it and suck it up :wave:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Defence-Power-Of-Bangladesh/135153656592757

SU-27 is a good platform but the question is which variant ?

i don't think su-27 sm2 or sm3 are on the table as they have critical su-35 technology incorporated in them which i am kinda sure Russians are not gonna offer that to bd

Maybe SKM(?)

what india has to do with some purchase?
pathetic way to seek attention.

Back
Top Bottom