What's new

Bangladesh vs England

Because sidhu's remarks against bangladesh and pakistan is cause of religion.. I did not see him commenting the same way against zimbabwe or kenya or canada...

..and do u know what religion Siddhu is???

if u dont shut up and get that answer...stop attacking my religion

I hope Bangladesh reaches the Quarter Finals. I even hope they win that match and face India in the semi-finals. That'd be the easiest way for India to reach the finals :lol:

This may not happen as India is likely to be out in the quarter final as they will have to face either Pakistan and Sri Lanka in Dhaka ... N u know it very well whom the crowd will support and pitch will be made in such a way so that India does not get any benefit... but wish you all the best for the rest of the matches...

same as u guys troll before every indian match...predicting india is going to lose..but every time we have rubbed ur nose in the dust...

But i am not asking u not to gloat....but y the heck u need to bring religion into this....?

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: please save your own nose from rubbing into dust and dont worry about our nose because we dont poke our nose unlike Sidhu did by spewing hatred against Pakistan and Bangladesh.

..and do u know what religion Siddhu is???

if u dont shut up and get that answer...stop attacking my religion

I did not attack your religion... did I... show me... I know he is sikh but BJP is a radical hindu group and they just know only muslim bashing and rant on the muslims thats what I said ... it is nothing against hinduism but against BJP...

oh please spare us. check the thread rather all sports thread on WC and you will find your side to be reported for 200% trolling.

and just ask Sidhu to do commentary or if he cant then he should shut his mouth and do not resort to racism

here comes the lawyer of the south asia against the indian state sponsored terrorism:rofl::rofl:

I hope Bangladesh reaches the Quarter Finals. I even hope they win that match and face India in the semi-finals. That'd be the easiest way for India to reach the finals :lol:

:angel::angel: and what if BD repeated their victory match performance against India

Smart Stats

• Bangladesh's two-wicket win is only their second against England in 15 ODIs. It is also their fourth win over a Test-playing team in World Cups.
  • The target of 226 chased by Bangladesh is the highest successfully chased one in ODIs in Chittagong. The previous best was 222 for 9 by Bangladesh against Zimbabwe in 2009.
  • The 58-run stand between Mahmudullah and Shafiul Islam for the ninth wicket is the third highest for Bangladesh in ODIs.
  • Eoin Morgan scored his first fifty in World Cups. He now has 154 runs from ten innings at an average of 15.40. In ODIs overall, he averages nearly 39 with four hundreds and 11 fifties.
  • Ajmal Shahzad's haul of 3 for 43 is his third-best in ODIs and his best performance in World Cups.
  • The two-wicket win is the fourth in World Cups and the third such win to come against England.

2011-03-12-00-00-05-February.......Eleven%2095.jpg

2011-03-12-00-00-11-February.......Eleven%2094.jpg

Imrul Kayes, the Man of the Match against England in the World Cup match at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chittagong.

I did not attack your religion... did I... show me... I know he is sikh but BJP is a radical hindu group and they just know only muslim bashing and rant on the muslims thats what I said ... it is nothing against hinduism but against BJP...

u r just more than over excited:azn:

One siddhu does not make whole India... there are many ppl in India who belive siddhu is useless on the commentating pannel... his views are useless... i don know why the hell espn star contracted him for such a huge tournament

Thanks a lot for the comment... but when he makes racial comment it becomes a issue.. same things also apply to the Indians and if any one made such comment about your country you would react in the same manner...

What about Eastwatch bhai?

Some members are missing on PDF nowadays. Something fishy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom