What's new

Bangladesh vs England

@ Sami

Indians may made you ban. SO be careful. They made me ban once, I think at least 12 Indian members reported my post just for using one word "dot dot hind".

2011-03-11-23-36-22-February.......Eleven%2092.jpg

2011-03-11-23-35-08-February.......Eleven%2090.jpg

Tiger celebrates their victory against England at the World Cup match at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chittagong on Friday.

No one is attacking here, but pointing his/Indian's biased and racists remarks.

u make a comment on siddhu, i completely understand..heck i will support u too...he is a big-mouthed %$#$...y attack racialy on indians by bringing his political ideology into it...??

@Indian and non-indian non-trollers...plz report this troll....
i have already done that

oh please spare us. check the thread rather all sports thread on WC and you will find your side to be reported for 200% trolling.

and just ask Sidhu to do commentary or if he cant then he should shut his mouth and do not resort to racism

2011-03-11-23-35-13-February.......Eleven%2091.jpg

2011-03-11-23-35-16-February.......Eleven%2089.jpg

Tigers celebrate their victory against England at the World Cup match at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chittagong on Friday.

I don't understand why my post # is stacked at 208. It should be more than 208. Can any one help.

@ Sami

Indians may made you ban. SO be careful. They made me ban once, I think at least 12 Indian members reported my post just for using one word "dot dot hind".

I know about that and I also know them very well .. they are just big mouth... Thanks bro for the post ... I did not make any comment that I will be ban... I will report later against EastWest for making fake trolling report and targeting others...

oh please spare us. check the thread rather all sports thread on WC and you will find your side to be reported for 200% trolling.

and just ask Sidhu to do commentary or if he cant then he should shut his mouth and do not resort to racism

same as u guys troll before every indian match...predicting india is going to lose..but every time we have rubbed ur nose in the dust...

But i am not asking u not to gloat....but y the heck u need to bring religion into this....?

I hope Bangladesh reaches the Quarter Finals. I even hope they win that match and face India in the semi-finals. That'd be the easiest way for India to reach the finals :lol:

Thanks Jana ji for reminding them their real color... thanks a lot for all the support and wish...:)

same as u guys troll before every indian match...predicting india is going to lose..but every time we have rubbed ur nose in the dust...

But i am not asking u not to gloat....but y the heck u need to bring religion into this....?

Because sidhu's remarks against bangladesh and pakistan is cause of religion.. I did not see him commenting the same way against zimbabwe or kenya or canada...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom