What's new

Bangladesh tour to Pakistan and India's internal politics

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Yesterday there was a news that Bangladesh will decide on Pakistan tour on Thursday and is completely depends on the the approval of PM Hasina.

BCB likely to inform PCB about one-day series on Thursday - The Times of India

But some new update which is not confirmed is there....

Bangladesh may tour to India in December::
BCB President is in India to discuss a series at the end of December. If the talks are successful Bangladesh team might visit India for a series in December.

Even apart from that there are also some rumor is that if Bangladesh do not go 4 Pakistan tour BCCI will allow Indian players to play in the BPL by lifting the current ban...which will not only offset the likely ban of Pakistani players and will be a good source of advertisement money.

Now initial negotiated deal between BCB and PCB was that if Bangladesh go for the tour PCB will withdraw its candidate from vice president post of ICC and support BCB president Mustofa Kamal. It is also heard recently that India has assured Mustofa Kamal for support even if Pakistan withdraw the support that they provided.

Now under this circumstances it is quite likely BCB will give a red signal for the tour. Though BCB also has a valid reason to provide as ICC has not provided green signal for the tour by saying its a safe place and committed any neutral match referee or umpires. Some is speculating that India is behind this decision of ICC.

Now question is which direction Bangladesh should go and will be beneficial for Bangladesh?

Whether really India is behind of all these?

What is the benefit of India keeping cricket away from Pakistan?

Will be appreciated if you provide your opinions in this regard.

Now question is which direction Bangladesh should go and will be beneficial for Bangladesh?

Whether really India is behind of all these?

What is the benefit of India keeping cricket away from Pakistan?

Will be appreciated if you provide your opinions in this regard.

Its not about India or Pakistan ... Its about you :lol:

You people not able to decide you interest by your own and still blaming India, Pakistan

Its not about India or Pakistan ... Its about you :lol:

You people not able to decide you interest by your own and still blaming India, Pakistan

We are not blaming anyone as Pakistan is the only looser here and Bangladesh is benefited either way... one way little more and the other way little less.

I doubt your PM will go ahed and say yes to this tour considering she's pretty anti-Pakistani.

Personally I think you guys will be safe and security won't be an issue. The Sri Lankan team attack was unfortunate and a stain on Pakistan's security but since then other countries have come to Pakistan and they've been okay.

In the end its up to you guys, it's just a shame because your cricket board has lead us on and we've done quite a lot to help you guys out.

I doubt your PM will go ahed and say yes to this tour considering she's pretty anti-Pakistani.

Personally I think you guys will be safe and security won't be an issue. The Sri Lankan team attack was unfortunate and a stain on Pakistan's security but since then other countries have come to Pakistan and they've been okay.

In the end its up to you guys, it's just a shame because your cricket board has lead us on and we've done quite a lot to help you guys out.

If security is not a issue then why ICC is not giving a green light??

We are not blaming anyone as Pakistan is the only looser here and Bangladesh is benefited either way... one way little more and the other way little less.

I think you mean loser.......

Anyway, on a side note, Pakistan took it's revenge in Dhaka, dated March 22nd 2012. The whole world saw crying Bangladeshis and then how they went to Asian council to reverse the decision.

Pakistan Team is happy without Bangladesh touring.

Enough said.

Politics.

Thats why I stopped watching cricket that much because it's just dirty politics. Boards with money have a say with what goes on.

You still haven't answered my question. What politics is behind the Malaysians pulling out of the hockey event in Pakistan?

I think you mean loser.......

Anyway, on a side note, Pakistan took it's revenge in Dhaka, dated March 22nd 2012. The whole world saw crying Bangladeshis and then how they went to Asian council to reverse the decision.

Pakistan Team is happy without Bangladesh touring.

Enough said.

Then why PCB is begging for it and gave up ICC Vice president post just to make Bangladesh accept for the tour?

It was expected form BAL. Phone calls from BCCI decides BCB's current policy. If security wasn't satisfactory then why the hell
did Lutas Kamal went to PAK and gave positive remarks about security in front of the PAK media.That increased their hopes of
possible tour. It obvious politics is at play.PCB is justified to be disappointing at us after this shameless fart off by BCB. Even cricket is not spared of indian dalali.

Then why PCB is begging for it and gave up ICC Vice president post just to make Bangladesh accept for the tour?

PCB wanted to send a goodwill message and at the same time use it to show the world that Pakistan is perfectly safe for cricket. BCB and the Bangladesh team on the other hand let their ego get the best of them. I am glad Pakistan showed them where they really belonged in Asia Cup. Still a lower ranked team, Bangladesh needs to play on Pakistan Pitches to get experience. Our boys already have it.

The sooner Bangladeshis let their ego out of the equation, the better.

It was expected form BAL. Phone calls from BCCI decides BCB's current policy. If security wasn't satisfactory then why the hell
did Lutas Kamal went to PAK and gave positive remarks about security in front of the PAK media.That increased their hopes of
possible tour. It obvious politics is at play.PCB is justified to be disappointing at us after this shameless fart off by BCB. Even cricket is not spared of indian dalali.

One question, my enlightened genius.

What made the Malaysians pull out of the hockey event in Pakistan?

Its all about profit, give and take...

Mustafa Kamal's decision is not the final one... ICC's approval and appointment of neutral match official is also other pre requisite for the tour which is unlikely by ICC.

So under which justification BCB will send its team to Pakistan when ICC does not declare it safe??

Back
Top Bottom