What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

I have been riding these throughout my life, and I live in a place far posh than any of you pakistanis and bangladeshis live(if you live in your native land). As if you lot go to loo by ferrari.

what you drink today after dinner?
:rofl:

^yeah why not? I considered real estate price before making my comment. Some places of. Mumbai., Delhi and Blore are costlier though but those are not in pak, bd.

^yeah why not? I considered real estate price before making my comment. Some places of. Mumbai., Delhi and Blore are costlier though but those are not in pak, bd.

its something to be proud ? i think you never read abut islamabad ever in your dreams .just check it . some places of islamabad lahore karachi are you will not able to buy 1*1 metter after work 10 years kid . its not something to be proud but its sad that real state and luxury both going high day by day .if you think your chanai bombay delhi are best luxury i will say they are not a sh1t infront of islamabad .if you ever look it .

FOR MORE INFO READ HAILIRY CLINTON BOOK :lol:

its something to be proud ? i think you never read abut islamabad ever in your dreams .just check it . some places of islamabad lahore karachi are you will not able to buy 1*1 metter after work 10 years kid . its not something to be proud but its sad that real state and luxury both going high day by day .if you think your chanai bombay delhi are best luxury i will say they are not a sh1t infront of islamabad .if you ever look it .

Buddy, Islamabad is more like Chandigarh. Now Chandigarh is getting its New massive International Airport apart from already functioning airport and Metro Rail system. And I think you never heard of planned city like Gurgaon, Noida, Navi Mumbai.

Tell me What is the Price Per Square Feet in Islamabad(Highest) in Dollars?

Bombay will Rape you apart! :lol:

Tell me What is the Price Per Square Feet in Islamabad(Highest) in Dollars?

Bombay will Rape you apart! :lol:

and karachi will rape bombay i am sure . still i believe price high is not something to proud but services and environment .

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Buddy, Islamabad is more like Chandigarh. Now Chandigarh is getting its New massive International Airport apart from already functioning airport and Metro Rail system. And I think you never heard of planned city like Gurgaon, Noida, Navi Mumbai.

you guys problem is you just see yourself and feel happy wow wow wow . i will say chandigardh is third class in front of islo then what you say ? go just visit once you will must feel in EU not in pakistan . dont just sit in your room and press keyboard . i was not believe in these till i go and stay there .

and karachi will rape bombay i am sure . still i believe price high is not something to proud but services and environment .

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

you guys problem is you just see yourself and feel happy wow wow wow . i will say chandigardh is third class in front of islo then what you say ? go just visit once you will must feel in EU not in pakistan . dont just sit in your room and press keyboard . i was not believe in these till i go and stay there .

Bombay civilized Karachi when we put our hand on it which pays 60% of Taxes of Pakistan! :azn:

If it wasn't for us, Punjabis and Pathans would have made the Karahciwalas as Feudal Slaves like you guys. :lol:

Karachi has a unique distinction of an altogether new city rapidly growing out of almost nothing in 1860’s by flocking of British, Anglo-Indians, Gujrati, Parsee, and Goanese traders and service men, mostly from the then Bombay and Calcutta, to setup new businesses in an otherwise small fishing town, in a matter of few years. (The fact that this was coincidentally triggered by the US Civil War is another discussion). In a virgin ground, this new community brought the tolerant, liberal and essentially a competitive trading culture in whole scale from Bombay and implanted in this clone city. This all embracing entrepreneurial and, as Mazhur has aptly put it, the gharib parwar environment, providing a land of opportunity for all and sundry thrived for about 100 years and its few remnants could well be seen till late 1960’s. Mazhur sahib may perhaps recall those good old days in Karachi when most of the streets of its Saddar area in the evenings used to ring with the sounds of dance and songs played unhindered by Goanese Christian boys and girls on their guitars and organs. In the mornings the door steps of Hindu & Parsee homes were splashed with coloured chalk patterns of rangulis. I recall witnessing these diverse multicultural sights in Karcahi in early 1970’s.

The Tsunami of human migration in the wake of the founding of Pakistan in 1947 bringing in hordes of mostly Urdu & Gujrati speaking population from India set the stage for a sea change to come in Karachi. Yet the cultural life of Karachi that was established for about one hundred years still survived this first onslaught. Then a constant stream of internal migration from Punjab and Pukhtoon lands started that was augmented by those coming from rural Sindh from 1970’s has led the city population to swell to present estimates of a behemoth of about 17 million souls, ranking it as the second largest city in the world, if the estimates are correct. Finally, the already fragile but tolerant ‘social contract’, the ‘’consensus’ among key stakeholders of the city has been completely shattered, giving way to a deepening political and social conflict, giving rise to criminal ‘gang wars’, mayhem, and endless strife. The city is fast consuming itself in this cauldron of conflict.

The Meaning of Mumbai « TheSouthAsianIdea Weblog

Punjabis only gave rise to Gang Wars, Mahyem!

Then a constant stream of internal migration from Punjab and Pukhtoon lands started that was augmented by those coming from rural Sindh from 1970’s has led the city population to swell to present estimates of a behemoth of about 17 million souls, ranking it as the second largest city in the world, if the estimates are correct. Finally, the already fragile but tolerant ‘social contract’, the ‘’consensus’ among key stakeholders of the city has been completely shattered, giving way to a deepening political and social conflict, giving rise to criminal ‘gang wars’, mayhem, and endless strife. The city is fast consuming itself in this cauldron of conflict.

LOL buddy, what I said is true. Chandigarh has a edge over Islamabad. For Islambad its only the diplomats, army officers that makes the economy of the city. Chandigarh is city which is the main economic center of Northern India apart from being the capital of two states.

Can't blame the Indian. If there are dumb customer to buy junk then why wouldn't smart seller sell junks to dumb assess. Bd, now officially a dumping ground for Indian junks!

LOL buddy, what I said is true. Chandigarh has a edge over Islamabad. For Islambad its only the diplomats, army officers that makes the economy of the city. Chandigarh is city which is the main economic center of Northern India apart from being the capital of two states.

lolz so you should admit it before hahahahaha chandigardh is same as other planned cities in pakistan again you guys have problem to make things look big and feel proud without know left right :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Bombay civilized Karachi when we put our hand on it which pays 60% of Taxes of Pakistan! :azn:

If it wasn't for us, Punjabis and Pathans would have made the Karahciwalas as Feudal Slaves like you guys. :lol:

The Meaning of Mumbai « TheSouthAsianIdea Weblog

Punjabis only gave rise to Gang Wars, Mahyem!

Then a constant stream of internal migration from Punjab and Pukhtoon lands started that was augmented by those coming from rural Sindh from 1970’s has led the city population to swell to present estimates of a behemoth of about 17 million souls, ranking it as the second largest city in the world, if the estimates are correct. Finally, the already fragile but tolerant ‘social contract’, the ‘’consensus’ among key stakeholders of the city has been completely shattered, giving way to a deepening political and social conflict, giving rise to criminal ‘gang wars’, mayhem, and endless strife. The city is fast consuming itself in this cauldron of conflict.

trolling and bla bla bla someone should learn from you guys karachi lahore islamabad peshawer has nothing to do with you idiot slave

Back
Top Bottom