What's new

Bangladesh to Demand Apology from Pakistan

Isn't it better to lance a sore than let one alone to fester and break out? Why should it be "hypocrisy" to point out that Pakistanis are more guilty of evil deeds than Bangladeshis are, and that Pakistanis - including yourself - should be cognizant of this?

Funny i'm reading this from a Zionists post:lol:

Before poking your nose in our matter and lecturing us on Evil deeds, i suggest you:

1). Oppose the israeli occupation of Palestine.

2). Recognize the human rights violations committed by the israeli state.

3). Recognize that israeli defense force has indiscriminately killed thousands of innocent Palestinians since the day it come into existence.

4). Oppose the illegal israeli settlements on Palestinian territory.

5). And last but not least oppose the sick Extremist Nazi like ideology of zionism.

If you can't abide by the above then i suggest you keep your trap shut because you and the likes of you should be the last ones lecturing us about Evil.

Do you think you have a right to always be proud of yourself and your country?

Whats wrong with being proud of my country? At least my country wasn't built by occupying the lands of others.

I have an idea, why shouldn't we suspend all of our daily activity for 3 months and all we debate for how to get apology? If the apology come from regret thats the real apology. Or using pressure or request to get apology thats mocking.

IF MY BANGALI BROTHERS WANTS APOLOGY FROM ME, FOR SOMETHING THAT MY FATHERS GENERATION DID.

THAN I APOLOGIES, NOW PLS MOVE ON WITH LIFE, AND BE BROTHERS COZ WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY.

Yes the enemy is radical islam..did i read ur mind??

I have an idea, why shouldn't we suspend all of our daily activity for 3 months and all we debate for how to get apology? If the apology come from regret thats the real apology. Or using pressure or request to get apology thats mocking.

An official apology means officially admitting the wrongs that have been done.

Western historians have noted this "I'm going to ignore what I did, you look at what you did" attitude as an Indian (Muslim and Hindu) trait for generations. It does nothing at all to solve YOUR problems, does it? At best it just lets them fester, as I said.

:hitwall: im not indian :argh: im frm balouchistan... u hallucinated israeli victim.

they like to claim everything indian/ made in india

Get off your high horses, no Indians in their right mind would want to claim Baluchistan, we already have our fair share of problems.

Isn't it better to lance a sore than let one alone to fester and break out? Why should it be "hypocrisy" to point out that Pakistanis are more guilty of evil deeds than Bangladeshis are, and that Pakistanis - including yourself - should be cognizant of this? Do you think you have a right to always be proud of yourself and your country?

so why dont you ask apology for jewish holocaust from germany now??? hahahahaha yahudi at best hypocricy:lol::lol::lol::pakistan:

he is yahudi, a.k.a israeli american even though he never went to israel in his live nor his parents are israelites:rofl::P

i still can't seem to figure out how he had the audacity to lecture us on evil:disagree:, really ironic, hypocritical, and puzzling indeed.

i still can't seem to figure out how he had the audacity to lecture us on evil:disagree:, really ironic, hypocritical, and puzzling indeed.

and he supports gaza killings, and he also supports what happened to freedom flotilla, he has no pain for killed ones, but carries sympathy for the killers and murderers..

An request to this apology came a bit late, i dont think the newer generation remmeber's if BD was also part of pakistan sometime ago.

Move on -

An request to this apology came a bit late, i dont think the newer generation remmeber's if BD was also part of pakistan sometime ago.

Move on -

Wrong!! United Pakistan is very much alive in every East Pakistani's mind, That's the Problem!!!

No promises from Pakistan

Pakistan foreign secretary welcomed Bangladesh's proposal for undertaking joint initiatives to celebrate the 150th birth anniversary of Bangla poet Rabindranath Tagore, and the 100th birth anniversary of Urdu poet Faiz Ahmed Faiz.

Now...., This is another example of showing Ill towards Pakistan's Ideology by GOB/Al alike. Our National Poet is "IQBAL" not Faiz, I strongly urge GOP to throw this idea in to a Dust-Bin.

Now...., This is another example of showing Ill towards Pakistan's Ideology by GOB/Al alike. Our National Poet is "IQBAL" not Faiz, I strongly urge GOP to throw this idea in to a Dust-Bin.

Our national Poet is also Qadi Nazar-ul-Islam (Qazi Nazrul Islam, as is written), not Rabindranath Thakur. The latter is surely respected for his literary works throughout Bangladesh and india, but his name is overused by the AL to play a certain kind of nasty politics. We should respect Rabindranath, but must avoid AL politics.

Back
Top Bottom