What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
No stealth yet.... but F-BGJ... K.. L etc might have. We also have future dreams for this shitty F-7 like JF-17... LOL

yes and some shitty air force will buy it in 2012 too ? for future gen fighter air craft :rofl:

to face one side huge and other side avarge air force with dream of war? :rofl:

Imran bhaiya woh bacha hay choro ussay app..... hahahhaha

Ussay Khak bhi kuch nae pata..

Imran bhaiya woh bacha hay choro ussay app..... hahahhaha

Ussay Khak bhi kuch nae pata..

they forget there original place even PAF sold them used jets in past .

Same to u. JF-17 is a very good 3++ generation fighter aircraft that costs $20mln a unit. Well, thats a bit too expensive for a stop-gap aircraft. If we add couple of $mln more with that we can easily buy J-10/mig-29. Why should we buy piece of crap JF-17 with $20mln rather our govt. bought stop-gap pieces of **** F-7BGI @ $8mln/unit.

I ask you a question。Now ChineseAirForce still enjoy J7 very much and buying due to J7 is very easy to maintain and fly. Why can not your Bengal get J7.Bengal is a rich developed country or has plenty of oil??

they forget there original place even PAF sold them used jets in past .

Sir we even gifted them some F-6s... They now will do JV with US for F-35 in its all three formats..

look at you guys behavior your junk is gold and others still non mature platform is junk 3gen . no wonder your air force is nothing but a junkyard its from GOD .

Why are you calling F-7 a junk yet PK and China still have the biggest inventory of that junk. Its a proven platform. No doubt about it. BD did not choose it as the base for its airforce. Its going to buy true 4++ generation fighters in near future. Just wait and see. When we take things in our hand, we take it seriously. A simple example, BD did not consider nuclear energy before but once it did, it ordered 2000 MW plant in a single go. BD never sent satellite before but this time they are sending 2 most modern satellite at a time. We did not consider buying advanced craft for our Navy but this time we ordered a whole lot of them. We already setup Aeronotical institute and a indegenous light aircraft will be built in that within next 10 years.

Stay tuned my friend....

Sir we even gifted them some F-6s... They now will do JV with US for F-35 in its all three formats..

Huh... those mighty F-6 could never fly and were washed away by floods and we never bothered to pick them up. Probably ended up in our reroll steel mill. :smokin:

It was idiot Ershad who accepted those for no reason...

Now you came to the point. They are saying F-7BGI will be shipped with all of these!!! Sweet huh...

Oh really? does it offer DSI?

Frankly, I do not see Pakistan and China would be willing to sell JF-17 to BD. Just as we did not sell or transfer technology of Al Zarrar to BD. The government in Dhaka is too 'India' friendly. However, I maybe wrong.

Frankly, I do not see Pakistan and China would be willing to sell JF-17 to BD. Just as we did not sell or transfer technology of Al Zarrar to BD. The government in Dhaka is too 'India' friendly.

Then GoB might opt for Tejas. :D

I ask you a question。Now ChineseAirForce still enjoy J7 very much and buying due to J7 is very easy to maintain and fly. Why can not your Bengal get J7.Bengal is a rich developed country or has plenty of oil??

J7 is not available for export i suppose.. correct me if I am wrong. F7 is the export version.

Frankly, I do not see Pakistan and China would be willing to sell JF-17 to BD. Just as we did not sell or transfer technology of Al Zarrar to BD. The government in Dhaka is too 'India' friendly. However, I maybe wrong.

Hehehehehe.. but you tried to sell AL-Khalid while we bought MBT-2000.
And we got those technology directly from the vendor China.

Look Bangla version of AL-Zarar the most upgraded for MBT 69. Dont be jealous..
Type_69-IIMk.2G.jpg

Huh... those mighty F-6 could never fly and were washed away by floods and we never bothered to pick them up. Probably ended up in our reroll steel mill. :smokin:

It was idiot Ershad who accepted those for no reason...

Hahaha.... It was a boo boo at your part you shouldn't have accepted that gift... BTW which aircraft in your inventory is exemplary?

wow...from what it started as a bashing of BAf..i slowly emerged to be a very informative thread.
Though i always had a conception of fc1 being mig33...thanks to major shaheb.mig21 for those very detailed insights...

The mig-21 ..a design of the 50`s sees its inspirations in 2012..simply amamzing....

Having said that, theres no denying that avionics wise/ew/weapons fc1 is far better than its pappy mig for obvious reasons of age and advancemnt in tech

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

just asking..who was the PM then??
Was the pak snub as a result of pro-india gob or was it khaleda zia in powah?

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Type_69-IIMk.2G.jpg

just asking..who was the PM then??
Was the pak snub as a result of pro-india gob or was it khaleda zia in powah?

Type_69-IIMk.2G.jpg

Off topic, apologies mods.

This is what BD wanted:
alzarrarpakistaninthefi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom