What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
24-2.jpg

now please someone told me waht the hell these SU-30 and jas grippen doing here?:hang2: we seen these images more then our faces in mirror:D

please come back on

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

For everyone: Just see how they forget the root. This is a great example. Mr. Imran Khan is asking me about su-30/gripen when the opening post (Post-1 as attached under) clearly mentions what they are doing here. Mr. Imran Khan, Just using rough language you can not prove your point. You can not change your root.

Post - 1: Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

According to Russian military messenger, Nov. 18 reported that the Bangladesh Air Force Ziao Rahman recently in London at the '2011 International Fighter conference,' said China has ordered the country's 16 new F-7BGI light aircraft will be delivered beginning in 1012, but he did not disclose other details about the transaction information.

Analysts pointed out that these F-7BGI may be used to replace Bashar Meng Air Force Base (located near Dhaka Mon 21 Squadron equipped with the old-fashioned Chinese-made A-5C attack aircraft.

Meng said the Air Force Commander, F-7BGI China's Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group Company F-7-based research and development of new models, equipped with improved airborne equipment, including 'hand throttle lever' (ie 'hands on the bar 'control device, three multi-function cockpit displays and a HUD. The machine also has GPS system for navigation bomb throwing ability due to Bangladesh's orders, the legendary MiG-21 fighter production will continue to 2012(Free Paper: Free News, China News, U.S. News, Provides newspaper for all industries).

Bangladesh Air Force in 2006, equipped with 16 F-7BG fighters and four FT-7BG coach - fighters, while in the earlier 1989-2000 period, Meng also received the Air Force installed 16 F-7MB fighter and 8 FT-7MB trainer aircraft - fighters these fighters (now there are 23 still in service were single-seat fighter and trainer aircraft were currently eight equipment in the MENG 5th and 35th Air Force squadron.

Meng also said the Air Force commander, purchasing F-7BGI is the new generation of fighter aircraft in the Air Force before the transitional measures adopted in the next 13-15 years, 20-32 Meng Air Force plans to buy new fighter aircraft, and most promising candidate models, including the U.S. F-16 and Russia's MiG-29SMT. In addition, Sweden's JAS-39 and Russian Su-30 may also participate in the competition. It is reported that Meng Air Force also plans to purchase in 1999 of its 10 MiG-29 fighter jets to modernize modification, and will also purchase a new trainer to replace the existing fleet of old L-39.
Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter - News

ok yaar hamari jaan chor ab . JF-17 IS COPY OF FT-5

COME ON TOPIC YOU BUY 16 F-7PG say something abut them please leave others .

And based on what? Mere hearsay?
The bottom line is, the F-7 and JF-17 designs have nothing in common. Not even the landing gear layout and design are the same. Discuss the matter with seniors and think tanks over at the JF-17 forum if you are still in doubt.
Hearsay? He posted the evolution pic, and chinese sources which had the JF-17's MiG-21 genes plotted. What more do you want? I never said JF-17 and MiG-21 have the same abilities, but to claim JF-17 didn't have its lineage to the MiG-21 is pure sshit.
The correct sentence would be, JF-17 is a different aircraft when compared to its grand-pappy the MiG-21. That's it.

Now comes the really important part, does the JF-17 improve on the MiG-21? It does in some areas, but it doesn't in some.

It beats the MiG-21 in -
Range
Fuel Consumption
Bigger Radar
Hardpoints
Payload
Low Speed Aerodynamics
Thrust to Weight Ratio

MiG-21 beats JF-17 in-
Speed
Thrust to Weight Ratio(in scramble-intercept mode)
Cost
High Speed Aerodynamics
G-limit

Unknowns-
AoA - 26(28 recoverable) for MiG. Unknown for JF-17

It does well from what I can see. Your egos so huge you can't accept anything you feel is hurting this Chinese made fighter?

Now I know how Jay Leno feels.

khuda ganjy ko nakhoon nhi deta

i must say think god you have no falcons thunders flankers in service otherwise you must eat us alive with trolling . you have 8 birds in hand which can really fight and you are doing all this **** .imagine you guys have 5sqn of f-16 you will say UAE block-60 are not worthy in front of F-16BG

For everyone: Just see how they forget the root. This is a great example. Mr. Imran Khan is asking me about su-30/gripen when the opening post (Post-1 as attached under) clearly mentions what they are doing here. Mr. Imran Khan, Just using rough language you can not prove your point. You can not change your root.

We don't give two &*#%s if it derives from F7 or F-35 (striking resemblance) or why BD chose BG. For all I care you guys should go for F-22.

To say that its an F-7 is utter nonsense. This contrary to what professionals from around the world say about JF-17.

FFS! look at what JF-17 offers; DSI, EW, glass cockpit, better computing, user friendly, NETCENTRIC warfare, datalink, BVR, aerodynamics and etc.

Quit rambling utter BS.

khuda ganjy ko nakhoon nhi deta

i must say think god you have no falcons thunders flankers in service otherwise you must eat us alive with trolling . you have 8 birds in hand which can really fight and you are doing all this **** .imagine you guys have 5sqn of f-16 you will say UAE block-60 are not worthy in front of F-16BG

no one said anything like this... They only said Jf17 is inferior to proven f16 su30... Maybe he is technically wrong. But You guys are too egoistic

We don't give two &*#%s if it derives from F7 or F-35 (striking resemblance) or why BD chose BG. For all I care you guys should go for F-22.

To say that its an F-7 is utter nonsense. This contrary to what professionals from around the world say about JF-17.

FFS! look at what JF-17 offers; EW, glass cockpit, better computing, user friendly, NETCENTRIC warfare, datalink, BVR, aerodynamics and etc.

Quit rambling utter BS.

Same to u. JF-17 is a very good 3++ generation fighter aircraft that costs $20mln a unit. Well, thats a bit too expensive for a stop-gap aircraft. If we add couple of $mln more with that we can easily buy J-10/mig-29. Why should we buy piece of crap JF-17 with $20mln rather our govt. bought stop-gap pieces of **** F-7BGI @ $8mln/unit.

Same to u. JF-17 is a very good 3++ generation fighter aircraft that costs $20mln a unit. Well, thats a bit too expensive for a stop-gap aircraft. If we add couple of $mln more with that we can easily buy J-10/mig-29. Why should we buy piece of crap JF-17 with $20mln rather our govt. bought stop-gap pieces of **** F-7BGI @ $8mln/unit.

your posts show us you are really an uneducated idiot

Hearsay? He posted the evolution pic, and chinese sources which had the JF-17's MiG-21 genes plotted. What more do you want? I never said JF-17 and MiG-21 have the same abilities, but to claim JF-17 didn't have its lineage to the MiG-21 is pure sshit.
The correct sentence would be, JF-17 is a different aircraft when compared to its grand-pappy the MiG-21. That's it.

Now comes the really important part, does the JF-17 improve on the MiG-21? It does in some areas, but it doesn't in some.

It beats the MiG-21 in -
Range
Fuel Consumption
Bigger Radar
Hardpoints
Payload
Low Speed Aerodynamics
Thrust to Weight Ratio

MiG-21 beats JF-17 in-
Speed
Thrust to Weight Ratio(in scramble-intercept mode)
Cost
High Speed Aerodynamics
G-limit

Unknowns-
AoA - 26(28 recoverable) for MiG. Unknown for JF-17

It does well from what I can see. Your egos so huge you can't accept anything you feel is hurting this Chinese made fighter?

Now I know how Jay Leno feels.

This bold part of your post deserve a reply... Are you a kid? This is the most moronic post I have ever came across with..

Now By applying your logic pertaining speed of a jet I am going to outclass many jets...

Max speed of J-7(Mig-21): Mach 2.0 (2,200 km/h, 1189 knots, 1375 mph)

Now... Following aircrafts stand no chance in front of J-7 (Mig-21) when it comes to speed

Max speed of F-18: Mach 1.8 (1,190 mph, 1,915 km/h) at 40,000 ft (12,190 m)
Max speed of HAL Tejas: Mach 1.8 (2,138 km/h) at high altitude
Max speed of Su-30 MKI: Mach 1.9 (2,120 km/h, 1,317 mph) at altitude; 1,350 km/h, 839 mph near ground level
Max speed of Rafale:High altitude: Mach 1.8+ (2,130+ km/h, 1,050+ knots),Low altitude: 1,390 km/h, 750 knots
Max speed of JF-17: Mach 1.8 (1,191 knots, 2,205 km/h)

Seriously do you even know difference between a Turjet and a Turbofan engine?

If your AoA is 28 or more you are gone unless you have TVC... Post stalling you know? BTW I never knew J-7 (Mig-21) had a TVC engine, thankx for such valuable information..

T/W ratio! Mig-21 variants have ratio ranging from 0.69 to 0.74..... And JF-17 has 0.95.. How does it beat JFT?

Hahahaha.... I can't believe you...

And yeah 3rd generation fighter is much much better than a fourth generation fighter..... In fact IAF must order a couple of more Mig-21 squadrons...

P.S..... I really love F-7

FFS! look at what JF-17 offers; DSI, EW, glass cockpit, better computing, user friendly, NETCENTRIC warfare, datalink, BVR, aerodynamics and etc.

Quit rambling utter BS.

Now you came to the point. They are saying F-7BGI will be shipped with all of these!!! Sweet huh...

Now you came to the point. They are saying F-7BGI will be shipped with all of these!!! Sweet huh...

and stealth also you forget to inform :rofl:

look at you guys behavior your junk is gold and others still non mature platform is junk 3gen . no wonder your air force is nothing but a junkyard its from GOD .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom