What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lab lab la...

After so many inclusions why the hell it still look like a F-7.

I am not undermining JF-17 but you guys undermining F-7 which is very unfair. I belive F-7 still the best platform of its class China ever built and were adored all over the world.

F-7 is a copy of the MiG-21.

Saying that the JF-17 is a derivative of the F-7 or worst, a 'copy' is merely hearsay.

This is.. this is incredible! Look at the wing. Look at the fuckin evolution of those wings!! That wing was there even before the west pulled the plug. Not to mention the side intakes. So JF-17 is indeed a Super J-7. Proprietary Trade secret Indeed!!! Thank you Grumman! Major Saheb is right.

Grumman cancelled the deal after the Tienanmen incident.

Read up some sources before commenting :hitwall:

Sukhoi Su-30MK:

1074957.jpg

02_Su-30MK2_FAV-1265_LosProceres_10ENE07_EC.jpg

maks2007dxz364.jpg

En_Vuelo_Sobrevolando_El_Parque_Nacional_Mochima.jpg

Su-30mk_header.jpg

Su-30MK2_sheme_b_eng.gif

su30mk2-1.jpg

19088d1266973102-su-30mkv-vs-ef-typhoon-jsf-vs-su-30mk-2a.jpg

what the hell? THE PLANS WERE STILL WITH THE CHINESE!!! Grumman left, but THE SUPER-7 PLANS WERE WITH THE CHINESE! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?

Only you are ignoring the fact that it was renamed FC-1 and took a completely different direction. That's why I asked you to read the damn thread.

Super-7 was dead after Grumman left the project.

The FC-1 traces its origin to the Super-7 fighter programme, a joint Chengdu-Grumman development project worth US$500 million to upgrade the Chinese J-7 (MiG-21) fighter. Proposed upgrades included removing the fighter's nose air intake and replacing it with a ‘solid’ nose with two lateral air intakes, as well as upgrading the fighter with Western-made avionics and engine. The development agreement was signed in 1986, but the programme was cancelled in 1990, in the wake of the cooling political relations between China and the West, as well as in response to a 40% increase in the cost of the project.

Chengdu continued the Super-7 project independently and re-branded the design as FC-1. In 1999, China and Pakistan concluded a joint development and production agreement to co-develop the FC-1 fighter. Under the agreement, the programme was to be jointly funded by the China Aviation Import and Export Corporation (CATIC) and Pakistan, each with 50% stake of the joint venture. The total cost of the development programme was estimated to be US$150 million. Russian Mikoyan Aero-Science Production Group (MASPG) reportedly provided some assistance in the development of the aircraft
FC-1 (JF-17 Thunder) Multirole Fighter Aircraft - SinoDefence.com

The development of FC-1 began in 1991 and by the mid-90s it was in a detailed design phase. By that time two partial forward and rear fuselage mockups had been completed. Plans for a two seat version were also in progress. Design help had come in shape of Mikoyan who also provided a team of engineers to CAC. The new plane therefore has a resemblance to the canceled Mig-33, a design developed in the early 1980s for a lightweight dog-fight aircraft. The FC-1 however, differs from the original Mig-33 in its adaptation of twin side-mounted air intakes.
PAC Super 7/ FC-1 fighter

Now, wait till people start saying that the JF-17 is a 'copy' of the MiG-33 :rolleyes: :lol: :rofl:

Why are you proving my point? They continued with the Super J-7 foundation after grumman left. The project was re-branded/re-named to FC-1.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

lol.. looks like the mods didn't like the batman joke.
But I hope posting pics isn't against the rules.

j7fams.jpg

jf17.jpg

Nice try?? NICE TRY? That's what Major sahib is shouting his lungs out for 7 pages. What were you thinking I was saying in my previous posts?

Ofcourse they took a different direction and concentrated on aerodynamics this time with initial help from Grumman, or else they would have ended up with a 3 engined MiG-21, or maybe even 4. Chinese are scary when it comes to modifying MiG-21.

Only you are ignoring the fact that it was renamed FC-1 and took a completely different direction. That's why I asked you to read the damn thread.

Super-7 was dead after Grumman left the project.

FC-1 (JF-17 Thunder) Multirole Fighter Aircraft - SinoDefence.com

PAC Super 7/ FC-1 fighter

Now, wait till people start saying that the JF-17 is a 'copy' of the MiG-33 :rolleyes: :lol: :rofl:

People, Just ignore. They have not only forgotten their JF-17 had root (J-7) but also denying that they had any. They did already compared with 4+ generation aircraft and If things goes like this soon they will compare JF-17 with F-16 Block 60/62.

Just ignore....con't teach someone who don't want to learn. Just ignore them.

Lets talk about the 4 contenders BAF is considering as their next (2021) Fighter.

That's what Major sahib is shouting his lungs out for 7 pages. What were you thinking I was saying in my previous posts?

And based on what? Mere hearsay?

The bottom line is, the F-7 and JF-17 designs have nothing in common. Not even the landing gear layout and design are the same.

Discuss the matter with seniors and think tanks over at the JF-17 forum if you are still in doubt.

Ofcourse they took a different direction and concentrated on aerodynamics this time with initial help from Grumman, or else they would have ended up with a 3 engined MiG-21, or maybe even 4. Chinese are scary when it comes to modifying MiG-21. Never underestimate them.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

People, Just ignore. They have not only forgotten their JF-17 had root (J-7) but also denying that they had any. They did already compared with 4+ generation aircraft and If things goes like this soon they will compare JF-17 with F-16 Block 60/62.

In a word: no.

JF-17 blk 1 systems and weapons integration will complete within April/June next year. After that, blk 2 development will take place.

The project, had roots in the Super-7 project. The final product design however is still completely different from the F-7.

Lets talk about the 4 contenders BAF is considering as their next (2021) Fighter.

O sorry we forgot maybe chinese took help from you for deriving JF 17 from F-7... hey guys now plz believe him :chilli:

now please someone told me waht the hell these SU-30 and jas grippen doing here?:hang2: we seen these images more then our faces in mirror:D

please come back on

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Its actually a line for you.... So far you have not been able to provide any substantiate proof to support your claim.. Grow up and try to learn with reality... Not everything drifts the way you think..

leave every thing aside lets back on topic and discuss this beauty which is bought by BD. JF-17 is not an issue here

F200804081959543144923997.jpg

F-7MB+Airguard++935++++01-11.jpg

@ Zabanya.... I wonder if you could elaborate the exact status of Mig-29SE BAF is operating.. Sorry, question is bit of topic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom