What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We went ahead and built fence in pakistan border and BD border but stopped road building in china border.
Does it not mean that we do not expect much opposition from your defence forces to begin with even if we do something against your wishes.

Does it not mean, that china is a formidable adversary, whose objection should be taken on board, but not yours. Why would IA need fencing for such defence force.

The fence is no deterrent for any modern army.

Are you sure this cant be blasted off. Can anybody who has knowledge of defence matter confirm or deny.
I could be wrong though, iajdani.

Who needs explosives. This fence can be easily cleared by armored bulldozers or tanks unless its is not mined.

Also Bangalore blade is used by armies around the world for clearing this type of defenses for decades.

great move... i hope they complete fence as soon as possible.. best wishes to BSF ... :)

Pls build it quickly, we would all be celebrating the day when it's finished! And throw
sweets at the malnourished Indians on the other side.:cheers:

Pls build it quickly, we would all be celebrating the day when it's finished! And throw

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

pls be careful while throwing anything ... a BSF sniper might ..... :)
and as long as you bangladeshis cant cross we indians are happy ...

Beside Fence, BSF numbers should be increased. Also some additional radar, Night Vision equipment, High-Tech Weapons, More Check-Post.

Beside Fence, BSF numbers should be increased. Also some additional radar, Night Vision equipment, High-Tech Weapons, More Check-Post.

some drones will be highly useful... they can detect any activity across the border also ...

I don't understand why there is so much fuzz about ? Every country has right to build fence on border for some reasons. India is facing problem so doing right thing. If Bangladesh wants, she can also do same. We will be more than happy.

There is nothing wrong in that. Even China-Korea has such fence, Israel-Palestine, U.S-Mexico and many others.

Chinese. China also did for same reason.

china-fence-korea_1860133c.jpg

pls be careful while throwing anything ... a BSF sniper might ..... :)
and as long as you bangladeshis cant cross we indians are happy ...

Answer my previous posts regarding the crossing,
then talk bullsh*t.

do you have the habit of having biscuits thrown at you since your childhood?If you dont have anything to contribute to the thread,then why make foolish comments and make a laughing stock out of yourself??

1.This fence thing is no big deal really. This is all NE vs GOI politics. Cattle and items we need keep getting smuggled in. Indians also keep pushing in Phensydil, etc as usual. Our people seeking work with IA contractors building roads, etc keep crossing as usual.

2. This is not an obstacle in case of war - which in any case will not be launched by BD.

3. As I said the whole exercise is useless and unproductive. However, it shows the mean mentality and dirty attitude of India.

1.This fence thing is no big deal really. This is all NE vs GOI politics. Cattle and items we need keep getting smuggled in. Indians also keep pushing in Phensydil, etc as usual. Our people seeking work with IA contractors building roads, etc keep crossing as usual.

2. This is not an obstacle in case of war - which in any case will not be launched by BD.

3. As I said the whole exercise is useless and unproductive. However, it shows the mean mentality and dirty attitude of India.

you should be happy that GoI is not making BD pay for it.We building the fences at our own cost.If letting smugglers and illegal immigrants pass through borders is a gesture of having a positive attitude,then,I am sorry,we will be the first in disappointing you.Keep those to yourself.

Because you are the one who was going ga ga over how high is your life expectancy and how awesome your GDP is. So I thought you would be better off in BD than in UK .Just giving a friendly advice.

I only stated the fact that BD had 3 years higher average life expectancy than India. Where did I ever make any claims about any awesome GDP?

Anyway BD is at $750 per capita and India at around $1,400 and both are growing quite fast so things can only get better as time moves along.

you should be happy that GoI is not making BD pay for it.We building the fences at our own cost.If letting smugglers and illegal immigrants pass through borders is a gesture of having a positive attitude,then,I am sorry,we will be the first in disappointing you.Keep those to yourself.

I dont understand how those cattles jump over this 10 ft high fences. Dont tell me they swim across the river because they are too many. everyday there are 500-1000 trucks enter dhaka city carrying Indian cows. Can you shed some light on this?

Heh! Petty little creatures waits for members to log-off then
starts squeaking, Now go AGNI5000 your own a$$.

Seriously when will they finish the fence? The hypocrisy is
unbearable.

Agni5000 is for Chinese. For Illegal Bangladeshi, BSF with AK47 is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom