What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fencing like this has no value for defence, unless it is mined, sensors attached. Even then when war breaks out, it serves very limited purpose. Spending millions in fencing does not give any such return during war.

I wont talk about India's threat perception regarding bangladesh. And no, we wont build a fence with china border, we will place our army and airforce there.

No you cant build fence in Chinese border without relinquishing the claim for AP. Get real my friend.

No you cant build fence in Chinese border without relinquishing the claim for AP. Get real my friend.

We did not allow you to build in Padua border either without demarcation.

Why do you think we cant build a fence there without relinquishing claim for AP. Can you explain?

US-Mexico border fence.

border-fence-photo2.jpg

US-Mexico_border_fence.jpg

Note: The US-Mexico border is one of the most dangerous areas in the world. But the fencing is quite standard.

But the fencing on the Indo-Bangla border is like...whao! Serious! Something going on over there? A war? :rofl:

Maybe they are trying to do something like this:
border-fence.jpg

But this is very costly.

Iajdani..are you trying to flatter yourself just by thinking of Bangladesh going to a war with India?? So far as reality is concerned,there are excellent bureaucratic relations between the two countries.
Anyways,I still could not understand how a damn fence dividing the borders becomes advantageous for one side and the opposite for the other,unless one sides plans on an invasion.then it will be disadvantageous for the invading side.

You sure about that?

2001 Indian
The History Guy: India-Bangladesh Border Conflict (2001)

I don't know, but the fencing appears to be...serious :confused:

Thank you my friend... thats a eye opener.
Indian specially WB nerds thinks BD means only Dhaka. But we have so many cities that they even never noticed.

Thats why I was proposing the BD Propaganda Unit:azn:

We don't have fence with any country. Fencing is done to stop illegal cross border, Drug trafficking, etc. We don't have such fences with Nepal and Bhutan also. Because they don't come to India in large nos. Fencing will be done with Pakistan and going as due to not good relations. India-China Fencing can't be done due to Himalayas.

Why do you think we cant build a fence there without relinquishing claim for AP. Can you explain?

There can't be fence with China (Tibet). It's nearly Impossible. There is 50-100 KM fat fence of Huge mountains (Largest in the world) Himalayas. Rest of the part where there is no Himalayas, China is not there. It's Nepal, Bhutan. Aksai China(India Claim Kashmir) is Dead Place with inhabitants.

India_sm99.jpg

If you notice the map closely, You will find 50% Border are covered by Nepal and Bhutan. Remaining 40% are covered by Huge Mountains (Aksai Chin and AP). Only 10% where there is Flat land (not more than few hundred KM).

We don't have fence with any country. Fencing is done to stop illegal cross border, Drug trafficking, etc. We don't have such fences with Nepal and Bhutan also. Because they don't come to India in large nos. Fencing will be done with Pakistan and going as due to not good relations. India-China Fencing can't be done due to Himalayas.

China asks India to stop construction activity along border - Indian Express

this link should answer both of you

India_sm99.jpg

If you notice the map closely, You will find 50% Border are covered by Nepal and Bhutan. Remaining 40% are covered by Huge Mountains (Aksai Chin and AP). Only 10% where there is Flat land (not more than few hundred KM).

Please go through my posts and iajdani's post to understand the hypothetical situation we were talking about.

That is Okay. But there is no such land Border. 90% Areas is 50-100 KM mountains between India and Tibet(China). No one lives there.

Ok... dont bring up china fence in the discussion then.

great move... i hope they complete fence as soon as possible.. best wishes to BSF ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom