What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agni5000 is for Chinese. For Illegal Bangladeshi, BSF with AK47 is enough.

Good to know you are an Illegal Bangladeshi.
Now go put that trigger on your mouth,
Agni5000 is definitely not for chinese,
its Indian after all, would self-destruct in its own
territory. Don't worry it wouldn even
explode, may just disintegrate with pink fumes.

As we can observe from the maps, we don't share any border with China, but have close proximity. India's NE region is larger than Bangladesh as a whole. Why would India want to use our territory for their operations against China in the event of a Sino-Indo war? And besides, Bangladesh government won't allow its territory to be used by foreign military powers.

The only way for India to reach its North East is through the Shilguri Pass or over Bangladesh. In the case of war both could be blocked. If Bangladesh provides transit this would provide an alternative passage to the North East. In the case of war we will not have a choice but to keep it open or India will attack us. Do you think we have any choice in the matter. Either we side with India or China. I prefer China because it is far away and they have not treated us like animals. In time of war India will not make Bangladesh a prison it will make it into a concentration camp - hence the fence.

Well you are right. Bangladeshi are better than Chinese factory slave labors.

And your point???
Keep farmers and workers out of this. Our farmers & laborers are very hardworking people and collectively contribute more to our economy than manufacturing some bloody agni bombs can. They deserve more respect and recognition than politicians, fi|thy-rich businessmen and unemployed internet warriors like you. ..|..

I dont understand how those cattles jump over this 10 ft high fences. Dont tell me they swim across the river because they are too many. everyday there are 500-1000 trucks enter dhaka city carrying Indian cows. Can you shed some light on this?

I think you are confusing with the series of events.The fences are being erected to stop smuggling,so that the cattle cannot cross any more.It will definitely reduce smuggling and illegal immigration by a great margin.All the fencing is not complete yet.Once the fencing get totally completed,it will significantly help India,dont know about Bangladesh.

BTW,I would require a source on 500-1000 trucks with cattle entering Dhaka,and some reports on what does the Bangladeshi police do about this activity on the soil of their jurisdiction.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

You're right buddy. :tup:

No point arguing with an Indian troll.

Take a look at the topic,and try to contribute to the topic,if your capabilities are fit for it.Can you do that??

The only way for India to reach its North East is through the Shilguri Pass or over Bangladesh. In the case of war both could be blocked. If Bangladesh provides transit this would provide an alternative passage to the North East. In the case of war we will not have a choice but to keep it open or India will attack us. Do you think we have any choice in the matter. Either we side with India or China. I prefer China because it is far away and they have not treated us like animals. In time of war India will not make Bangladesh a prison it will make it into a concentration camp - hence the fence.

Hey...one more time....Where is the freaking pass in Shiliguri???

I see many amazing things here in this forum.That includes a Bangladeshi talking about a ballistic missile like they make one such everyday....

A country that can't even manufacture a tractor to pull the missile to the launch pad should not comment on things that are just outside your league.

It looks hilarious when i see Bangladeshi talking about War. :woot:

Blocking Shiliguri Bypass ? looks like they missed the picture. :what: They can't enter 1 KM inside once it's sealed. BSF is more than Enough for them. China-BD no connection in War due to geography. If comes then Bay of Bengal Navy Base and BSF is more than enough. We have 8 Air Bases surrounding Bangladesh. What we need is change the angle of 1 Base.

But I don't think War will be required. Only Fence with Strong BSF presence around Border is sufficient.

I see many amazing things here in this forum.That includes a Bangladeshi talking about a ballistic missile like they make one such everyday....

We don't need to make ballistic missiles and so we never bothered. We can always rely on our northern friends who can blast you to stone age.

Since you guys brought this up, one thing you gotta admit: indians are inferior to Chinese, hands down! Your indian shaentishts and inginaars have invested almost as much as the Chinese on missile technology, yet you are light years behind our friends. Try all you can to insult BD to hide your national shame, but we could give less $hyt about it because our armed forces never invested a minute of their time on BMs.

BD members, look out for the following trolls: nForce, "Sri Karthik", harpoon, Agni, sarthak. If you ignore them, they don't exist! >D

We don't need to make ballistic missiles and so we never bothered. We can always rely on our northern friends who can blast you to stone age.

For your information, the nukes can blast anyone to the stone age, if they can do it then we can do it too!!

And do you really think that your northern friend would blast us to the stone age just because "you rely on them???"

What kind of logic is this??

For your information, the nukes can blast anyone to the stone age, if they can do it then we can do it too!!

And do you really think that your northern friend would blast us to the stone age just because "you rely on them???"

What kind of logic is this??

Thats Bangladeshi theory of " Cannot find your own a** with both hands".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom