What's new

Bangladesh: The next Singapore or the next Sri Lanka?

Both countries need to split their atom bombs and missiles into millions of parts and feed their people with these.

And yet your people are living in worse conditions despite never making them. So true. A blind, delusional/wishful Bangladeshi can never be shown anything or better yet not face the truth.

Instead they must cover it by denial.

Why pak like you selling Tim hortons in Canada then, you can always go to North Korea lol

Because selling at Tim Horton's is the job of you Binglos, not mine. Just like how you work in our country as housemaids or paan walas lol.

We aren't comparing North Korea and Canada but nice red-herring, straw-manning. And I didn't mean to insult North Korea by comparing you to them.

But the fact is North Korea outclasses your rectum of a country in living conditions and technology.

I cannot think of a country that cannot. If they ever opened their borders to you, your people would pour there in herds to live and work there even as janitors. Lucky them that they'll never let you in, unlike us.

At least strife to become like Nigeria before embarrassing yourselves any further.

Why pak like you selling Tim hortons in Canada then, you can always go to North Korea lol

Or maybe ask your broke shit country to beg for money from Kim ha ha

Maybe your dumb PM already did who knows, beggars have to beg to every one am I right lmao

Beggars indeed. A typical pic from Bangladesh:

poor-bengalis-clamor-for-subsidized-rice-the-bangladeshi-governments-solution-to-rising-food-inflation.jpg

Ahhh, a failed state with delusions of grandeur, went from begging for bailouts to pleading for atta and suji..

Heaaaaavy mulluk

Yup, the same "failed state" millions of your people live in illegally while your people dream of becoming another South Korea.:P

A blind man cannot be shown a ray of light. You are living in a blind and delusional world within your own imagination.

I have nothing more to say and so I will not answer to your stupid economic theory of North Korea as well as that of Pakistan. People already know about the dire situation of these two China-friendly countries.

Economic theory? I was discussing military capabilities and living conditions. Yup people know the dire situation of these two China-friendly countries.

And their conditions are far better than those of Bangladesh.

Iceland alone outclasses the rectum known as Bangladesh and North Korea despite economic sanctions have state-of-the-art defense tech to leave planet Earth without a rectum.

Not my imagination.

Last edited:
Economic theory? I was discussing military capabilities and living conditions. Yup people know the dire situation of these two China-friendly countries.

Iceland alone outclasses the rectum known as Bangladesh and North Korea despite economic sanctions have state-of-the-art defense tech to leave planet Earth without a rectum.

Not my imagination.
Stop bickering and do not please talk as if you know everything and no one else knows anything.

Who told you a military can stand on its feet by destroying the economic muscle of the country? Yours is a bigmouth culture just like the Indians that we see all the time.

Urdu-Hindi Bhai-Bhai.

This is why your country has to split the bomb that you got from north Korea-supplied technology in millions and feed your hungry people.

Last edited:

Not my imagination.
LOL says the guy from third world shithole called Pakistan .

If your Pakistan is soo much better, why why beg money from Saudi and china?

North Korea will erase the rectum of the planet Earth that is called Bangladesh. Your GDP will not be transformed into missile-proof golden walls around your borders.

Do Pakistanis in Nigeria work as housemaids, street cleaners or paan sellers? Because that's what your people do in Pakistan. Not to mention organized crime.

In the meantime you few privileged Bangladeshis dream of being "better" than Pakistan and other countries when you are nowhere even remotely close to their achievement.

Carry on. If it makes you feel any better.

it just won't improve the awful state of your country.
Beggars can't do that dude, after getting money from begging, you act like Pakistan is a first world rich nation lol

Last edited:
Some one has little crash on North Korea lmao

I would rather be North Korean than Binglo anytime. They outclass your in just about every field.

Heck even Somalis don't spend their life bragging about some imaginary "superiority" even they have the dignity to accept what they are.

LOL says the guy from third world shithole called Pakistan .

Yeah that's why millions of you live there even illegally. Anything is better than the fifth world pigs rectum called Bangladesh.

I would rather be North Korean than Binglo anytime. They outclass your in just about every field.
Yes, your country should be renamed Southern North Korea. Because north Korea supplied it with drawings of a nuclear prototype bomb and also the ingredients & engineers for a few hundred million dollars, and you should become a lifelong President of this colony under north Korea.

North Korea at night
6C7971524-111219-holiday-korea1-120p.jpg

I wonder if North Koreans have night vision and do not need light like rest of mortals

India to the north and west
Myanmar to the east

1, The countries around North Korea are China, Japan, and South Korea. These countries are indeed more economically prosperous than North Korea. But these countries are also more economically prosperous than India.

2, North Korea has a population of only 20 million people, and most of their territory is sparsely populated mountainous areas. Their population is concentrated in several major cities such as Pyongyang. For example, the population of Pyongyang exceeds 3 million, accounting for one seventh of the total population of North Korea.

3, There are very few private enterprises in North Korea, so there are very few night markets. State owned shops and enterprises do not work at night. What I mean is that there are no men in North Korea who sell tea in night markets.

4, The population of North Korea is only 20 million people, and their population density is actually similar to that of the eastern coastal areas of Australia. You can see that the eastern coastal areas of Australia are not much better than North Korea.

63c1fd6b21cbcf58103f45cd0e66e109.jpeg

4ec8021ed4f9dfe2d13891981d850eb8.jpeg

Yes, your country should be renamed Southern North Korea. Because north Korea supplied it with drawings of a nuclear prototype bomb and also the ingredients & engineers for a few hundred million dollars, and you should become a lifelong President of this colony under north Korea.

Damn you really are more confused than I thought/ It's the other way around. Pakistan supplied N. Korea with nuclear know-how tech.

Can't expect anything but confusion from you lot. No wonder you're so enthusiastic about your beliefs regarding your country lol

:rofl:

Last edited:
North Korea will erase the rectum of the planet Earth that is called Bangladesh. Your GDP will not be transformed into missile-proof golden walls around your borders.

Do Pakistanis in Nigeria work as housemaids, street cleaners or paan sellers? Because that's what your people do in Pakistan. Not to mention organized crime.

In the meantime you few privileged Bangladeshis dream of being "better" than Pakistan and other countries when you are nowhere even remotely close to their achievement.

Carry on. If it makes you feel any better.

it just won't improve the awful state of your country.
blah blah blah ... migrate to North Korea

They are so rich that their diplomats have to sell liquor in Pakistan

1, The countries around North Korea are China, Japan, and South Korea. These countries are indeed more economically prosperous than North Korea. But these countries are also more economically prosperous than India.

2, North Korea has a population of only 20 million people, and most of their territory is sparsely populated mountainous areas. Their population is concentrated in several major cities such as Pyongyang. For example, the population of Pyongyang exceeds 3 million, accounting for one seventh of the total population of North Korea.

3, There are very few private enterprises in North Korea, so there are very few night markets. State owned shops and enterprises do not work at night. What I mean is that there are no men in North Korea who sell tea in night markets.

4, The population of North Korea is only 20 million people, and their population density is actually similar to that of the eastern coastal areas of Australia. You can see that the eastern coastal areas of Australia are not much better than North Korea.

Another CCP bot in action. Australia is 60 times larger than North Korea No one lives in those blank areas of Australia. Australia has more lights than North Korea.

What is South Korea's population ? 43 million
North Korea population is 20 million. @ThunderCat expects them to overrun Bangladesh.

India at night
170414094900-nasa-night-satellite-03-india-2016.jpg

As I said North Koreans must have night vision not to turn on lights

Last edited:
Damn you really are more confused than I thought/ It's the other way around. Pakistan supplied N. Korea with nuclear know-how tech.

Can't expect anything but confusion form you lot. No wonder you're so enthusiastic about your beliefs regarding your country lol

:rofl:
Everyone knows about Abdul Kader Khan and everyone also knows it was the Soviet Union/ Russia that provided nuclear know-how to North Korea. Why fuss with lies that it was Pakistan that gave technology to North Korea?

BD is already 50 years ahead of Pakistan in terms of economy. Do not sleep anymore. It is time to get up to see how your PM is visiting ME Capitals with begging bowls in hand. $3.7 billion reserves only?

And you are a superpower? It is time you pay back $32 billion to America. You stole that money.

Everyone knows about Abdul Kader Khan and everyone also knows it was the Soviet Union/ Russia that provided nuclear know-how to North Korea. Why fuss with lies that it was Pakistan that gave technology to North Korea?

BD is already 50 years ahead of Pakistan in terms of economy. Do not sleep anymore. It is time to get up to see how your PM is visiting ME Capitals with begging bowls in hand. $3.7 billion reserves only?

And you are a superpower? It is time you pay back $32 billion to America. You stole that money.

Was this post written as some kind of satire? Because that's what it 100% looks like.

Either way I'd love to see both Pakistanis and foreigners to see it and laugh. North Korea got tech from USSR which in turn "gave" it to Pakistan.

@El Sidd is this the result of drinking contaminated Binglo water or is this the satire it indeed looks like? Either way I can't stop cracking over this :omghaha:

It's as if these Binglos were born without the emotion of embarrassment :omghaha:

blah blah blah ... migrate to North Korea

They are so rich that their diplomats have to sell liquor in Pakistan

North Korea population is 20 million. @ThunderCat expects them to overrun Bangladesh.

They are richer than your average Bangladeshi. That's why nobody wants to immigrate from N. Korea to the sh**thole Bangladesh. Meanwhile millions of yours will move there if they were to over open their borders.

Maybe you haven't seen their state-of-the art missile technology or maritime or other aerial weapons they'll blow Bangladesh sky-high with?

What would Bangladesh hit them with? A pile of indigenous Binglo slingshots? Or how about indigenous slippers to throw at North Korean soldiers?

Last edited:
Was this post written as some kind of satire? Because that's what it 100% looks like.

Either way I'd love to see both Pakistanis and foreigners to see it and laugh. North Korea got tech from USSR which in turn "gave" it to Pakistan.

@El Sidd is this the result of drinking contaminated Binglo water or is this the satire it indeed looks like? Either way I can't stop cracking over this :omghaha:

It's as if these Binglos were born without the emotion of embarrassment :omghaha:

They are richer than your average Bangladeshi. That's why nobody wants to immigrate from N. Korea to the sh**thole Bangladesh. Meanwhile millions of your will move there if they were to over open their borders.

Maybe you haven't seen their state-of-the art missile technology or maritime or other aerial weapons they'll blow Bangladesh sky-high with?

What would Bangladesh hit them with? A pile of indigenous Binglo slingshots? Or how about indigenous slippers to throw at North Korean soldiers?

Bangladesh’s per capita gdp is more than 4 times than that of North Korea both nominal and PPP wise. So I don’t wish to go into the discussion who is richer Bangladesh or North Korea. If you have some intelligence you will get the answer.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom