What's new

Bangladesh: The next Singapore or the next Sri Lanka?

In 2016, when I was traveling to North Korea, I saw this type of mobile phone.

To be honest, I don't believe it was made by North Koreans, it should be false propaganda by the North Korean govt.

Moreover, the quality of this type of phone is not good, provide me with some funds, I will go to Shenzhen Huaqiang North to purchase some parts and then go to a remote small city in China to find a OEM factory. I can also make the phone.

However, this does indicate that the North Korean govt distributes almost all living materials to its citizens.

What I mean is that due to the convenient trade between North Korea and China, we don't need to overestimate North Korea's mobile phone manufacturing industry. But for a rationing system country, GDP cannot measure its economic strength.

your theories defy logic and common sense

This is Kenya at night
DhzkyI1XcAA1qWc

North Korea at night
6C7971524-111219-holiday-korea1-120p.jpg

RAW officer blessing is required for army major promotions in BD, which is an indian colony. The BD dream comes true if India allows BD become Singapore, but off course what will BD do with soft power if BD don't have muscle power.

1, The countries around North Korea are China, Japan, and South Korea. These countries are indeed more economically prosperous than North Korea. But these countries are also more economically prosperous than India.

2, North Korea has a population of only 20 million people, and most of their territory is sparsely populated mountainous areas. Their population is concentrated in several major cities such as Pyongyang. For example, the population of Pyongyang exceeds 3 million, accounting for one seventh of the total population of North Korea.

3, There are very few private enterprises in North Korea, so there are very few night markets. State owned shops and enterprises do not work at night. What I mean is that there are no men in North Korea who sell tea in night markets.

4, The population of North Korea is only 20 million people, and their population density is actually similar to that of the eastern coastal areas of Australia. You can see that the eastern coastal areas of Australia are not much better than North Korea.

View attachment 927133

View attachment 927134
I have been watching documentaries from North Korea since 2016 (they use chinese and mainly promote to Chinese people). as 追随到世界尽头,伟大领袖的光辉历史.etc. so my understanding of North Korea mainly comes from the NK official.

as I know. All North Koreans enjoy the following rights.

Free medical treatment.
12 years of free education.
Free allocation of housing.
6 months of paid maternity leave.
etc

These are not included in GDP.

@renhai

You missed the following

Free (and compulsory) cheering for the incumbent Kim
Free (and compulsory) voting for the incumbent Kim

Regards

I have been watching documentaries from North Korea since 2016 (they use chinese and mainly promote to Chinese people). as 追随到世界尽头,伟大领袖的光辉历史.etc. so my understanding of North Korea mainly comes from the NK official.

as I know. All North Koreans enjoy the following rights.

Free medical treatment.
12 years of free education.
Free allocation of housing.
6 months of paid maternity leave.
etc

These are not included in GDP.
North Korea does have a very small wealth gap, but it also means a lackluster economy and lazy and inefficient workers.

Absolute equalitarianism cannot bring about common prosperity, but it is more likely to bring about common poverty.

The economic model like North Korea and the economic model like the USA have significant flaws, and our economic model is the most correct.

North Korea's economic system simply cannot calculate GDP.

Value is generated through exchange, and most goods in North Korea are rationed. But the material resources of North Koreans are not as scarce as you imagine.

For example, the following picture shows a smartphone made by North Korea itself. In 2015, the North Korean government sent one of these phones to every adult North Korean citizen. Are there many countries where everyone has a smartphone? But distributing these phones will not generate any GDP.

View attachment 927143
Below is the economic statistics of North Korea

Statistics
Population25,971,909 (2021)
GDP$28.5 billion (nominal, 2016) $40 billion (PPP, 2015 est.)
GDP rank115th (nominal, 2017) 113th (PPP, 2017)

It seems that North Korea has added the value of smartphones that their govt sent as gifts. Otherwise, how come its GDP is more than $28 billion?

Last edited:
I would rather be North Korean than Binglo anytime. They outclass your in just about every field.

Heck even Somalis don't spend their life bragging about some imaginary "superiority" even they have the dignity to accept what they are.

Yeah that's why millions of you live there even illegally. Anything is better than the fifth world pigs rectum called Bangladesh.
Lol dude you are wasting your time on this when you could make some hard earned dollar drive cab ha ha and send that to ur broke county…so ur army general spoiled kids can buy G Waggon lolz

Because selling at Tim Horton's is the job of you Binglos, not mine. Just like how you work in our country as housemaids or paan walas lol.

We aren't comparing North Korea and Canada but nice red-herring, straw-manning. And I didn't mean to insult North Korea by comparing you to them.

But the fact is North Korea outclasses your rectum of a country in living conditions and technology.

I cannot think of a country that cannot. If they ever opened their borders to you, your people would pour there in herds to live and work there even as janitors. Lucky them that they'll never let you in, unlike us.

At least strife to become like Nigeria before embarrassing yourselves any further.
Ha ha again dude could have drive cab or Uber or Tim’s. that’s all you are good for lmao.

North Korea this that bla bla Yawn

I wonder is there any chance Tim you working owner is bangla dude. Is he making you clean toilet we know shit load of homeless ppl use Tim lmao. Must be hard life eh? But think of this your are helping you are ur broke country if you don’t clean wash room your pm has to beg harder lolz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom