What's new

Bangladesh: The next Singapore or the next Sri Lanka?

Bangladesh’s per capita gdp is more than 4 times than that of North Korea both nominal and PPP wise. So I don’t wish to go into the discussion who is richer Bangladesh or North Korea. If you have some intelligence you will get the answer.

And I'll bet you got it from simply dividing the GDP by total population, when such methods have never been proven.

I'd argue even a rural North Korean directly living off the land without requiring a single buck is richer than a Bangladeshi who cuts hair or sells paan on the streets Dhaka.

Much cleaner air and water and just about everything else. Not to mention their urban infrastructure which also outclasses the dung made cities of Bangladesh.

I'm sure the stats were provided to you by your wishful government, as usual. Keep dreaming. lol

Last edited:
And I'll bet you got it from simply dividing the GDP by total population, when such methods ahve never been proven.

I'd argue even a rural North Korean directly living of the land without requiring a single buck is richer than a Bangladeshi who cuts hair or sells paan on the streets Dhaka.

Much cleaner air and water and just about everything else. Not to mention their urban infustrsuture which also outclasses the dung made cities of Bangladesh.

I'm sure the stats were provided to you by your wishful government, as usual. Keep dreaming. lol

What you get or think is of no value. You can keep your thought or opinion to yourself. The fact is North Korea’s per capita GDP nominal is $640 and PPP $1800 regardless how much you cry here. But don’t worry your country is heading to the same direction.

What you get or think is of no value. You can keep your thought or opinion to yourself. The fact is North Korea’s per capita GDP nominal is $640 and PPP $1800 regardless how much you cry here. But don’t worry your country is heading to the same direction.

What I think is rationality and rationality has far more value than the cheat-sheets produced by your government.

Despite a lower GDP, North Koreans have much better infrastructure, cleaner air, cleaner water, better technology that Bangladeshis can only dream of comparing with.

Yes, your country should be renamed Southern North Korea. Because north Korea supplied it with drawings of a nuclear prototype bomb and also the ingredients & engineers for a few hundred million dollars, and you should become a lifelong President of this colony under north Korea.

You got any sources for this? Because all the sources state the opposite. It was Pakistan that supplied North Korea with nuclear tech, not the other way around.

Last edited:
What I think is rationality and rationality has far more value than the cheat-sheets produced by your government.

Despite a lower GDP, North Koreans have much better infrastructure, cleaner air, cleaner water, better technology that Bangladeshis can only dream of comparing with.

It's rather hilarious you are speaking for North Koreans that too with nonsensical sweeping comments that does nothing other than making a fool out yourself.

The whole world knows how Koreans perceive Pakistanis, as a typical low intellect, naïve, low-skilled poverty-stricken labor. Squid Game anyone?

And frankly, your posts are doing a perfect job in endorsing that Korean perception of Pakistanis. If not yourself, at least have mercy on your countrymen and stop this embarrassing antics.

Beggars indeed. A typical pic from Bangladesh:

poor-bengalis-clamor-for-subsidized-rice-the-bangladeshi-governments-solution-to-rising-food-inflation.jpg

Yup, the same "failed state" millions of your people live in illegally while your people dream of becoming another South Korea.:P
It is too early to get jealous of BD. Why South Korea? With correct process, BD will become another country like Japan. The picture above shows nothing but the result of the exploitation of BD by west Pakistan.

Now, we are already 50 years ahead of Pakistan. At least, we have jobs and many Indians are coming to work. For Pakistan, we would like to see BD Dur Ast for the Pakistanis. But, your own countrymen telling many are eager to come and work.

Now, being a sadist, enjoy reading about stampede death in your country while collecting ration.

Bidyut Biral has Bangladesh in head 24x7x365

Such an entertainment seeing this character get triggered like a white trash Karen! 😂

Indeed it is. Especially when you're married to a Pakistani.

When you register on a Pakistani Forum and use it as your second home while Canada is your first home. After all that we all know what lives in who's head twenty-four seven:laughcry::bunny:

Everyone knows about Abdul Kader Khan and everyone also knows it was the Soviet Union/ Russia that provided nuclear know-how to North Korea. Why fuss with lies that it was Pakistan that gave technology to North Korea?

You got sources to prove this? Because i've got countless that support the opposite. I'm waiting for yours.

Last edited:
Bangladesh’s per capita gdp is more than 4 times than that of North Korea both nominal and PPP wise. So I don’t wish to go into the discussion who is richer Bangladesh or North Korea. If you have some intelligence you will get the answer.
North Korea's economic system simply cannot calculate GDP.

Value is generated through exchange, and most goods in North Korea are rationed. But the material resources of North Koreans are not as scarce as you imagine.

For example, the following picture shows a smartphone made by North Korea itself. In 2015, the North Korean government sent one of these phones to every adult North Korean citizen. Are there many countries where everyone has a smartphone? But distributing these phones will not generate any GDP.

1636239809196.jpeg

And I'll bet you got it from simply dividing the GDP by total population, when such methods ahve never been proven.

I'd argue even a rural North Korean directly living of the land without requiring a single buck is richer than a Bangladeshi who cuts hair or sells paan on the streets Dhaka.

Much cleaner air and water and just about everything else. Not to mention their urban infustrsuture which also outclasses the dung made cities of Bangladesh.

Harvard University should truly consider you to bestow a Ph. D degree in economics for discovering many new theories.

North Koreans die of hunger and malnutrition.

sometimes we take the intelligence of fellow humans for granted :enjoy:

North Korea's economic system simply cannot calculate GDP.

Value is generated through exchange, and most goods in North Korea are rationed. But the material resources of North Koreans are not as scarce as you imagine.

For example, the following picture shows a smartphone made by North Korea itself. In 2015, the North Korean government sent one of these phones to every adult North Korean citizen. Are there many countries where everyone has a smartphone? But distributing these phones will not generate any GDP.

View attachment 927143

There must have a factory that produces a few smartphones

Indeed it is. Especially when you're married to a Pakistani.

When you register on a Pakistani Forum and use it as your second home while Canada is your first home. After all that we all know what lives in who's head twenty-four seven:laughcry::bunny:

You got sources to prove this? Because i've got countless that support the opposite. I'm waiting for yours.

I have been in this forum longer than you have been. It wasn't because of my unhealthy obsession with Pakistan or because of my family connection, rather it was a place to discuss and learn from knowledgeable members around the world. You don't see me or most of the Bangladeshis here blabbering and trying to put down Pakistan on every thread.

And in case you forgot, you are not living in Pakistan either.

So yes, Bangladesh is absolutely living rent free in your head.

I have been in this forum longer than you have been. It wasn't because of my unhealthy obsession with Pakistan or because of my family connection, rather it was a place to discuss and learn from knowledgeable members around the world. You don't see me or most of the Bangladeshis here blabbering and trying to put down Pakistan on every thread.

And in case you forgot, you are not living in Pakistan either.

So yes, Bangladesh is absolutely living rent free in your head.

Totally since you people are on our forums, you're married to a Pakistani, millions of your people live in our country including at least a million illigially, Bangladesh "lives rent free" in my head. Your arguments make total sense to me.

sometimes we take the intelligence of fellow humans for granted :enjoy:

There must have a factory that produces a few smartphones
In 2016, when I was traveling to North Korea, I saw this type of mobile phone.

To be honest, I don't believe it was made by North Koreans, it should be false propaganda by the North Korean govt.

Moreover, the quality of this type of phone is not good, provide me with some funds, I will go to Shenzhen Huaqiang North to purchase some parts and then go to a remote small city in China to find a OEM factory. I can also make the phone.

However, this does indicate that the North Korean govt distributes almost all living materials to its citizens.

What I mean is that due to the convenient trade between North Korea and China, we don't need to overestimate North Korea's mobile phone manufacturing industry. But for a rationing system country, GDP cannot measure its economic strength.

Totally since you people are on our forums, you're married to a Pakistani, millions of your people live in our country including at least a million illigially, Bangladesh "lives rent free" in my head. Your arguments make total sense to me.

It won't make sense to your triggered brain Karen.

Back
Top Bottom