What's new

Bangladesh sentences Jamaat leader to death for War crimes.

I think death sentence is the correct form of punishment. Why would you want to waste taxpayers money on them for as long as their miserable life continues? Besides life imprisonment is more cruel according to me than death sentence. There is no point in caging a person for the rest of his life. Its a kind of mercy to them to put their misery to an end with an execution.

On the war crimes issue, well I can tell you most of the young generation are now pretty confused who are the real war criminals and the degree of crimes committed by this alleged war criminals. There are many proofs put forward by the government against this people and counter proofs by the opposition. I dont know about others but I am pretty confused about this convicted people's doings back then to say the least. We haven't seen liberation war and the massive propaganda by both the major political parties are only creating more confusion on this war criminals issue.

Agree to disagree on this my friend, I believe the contrary point of view but if the people believe in capital punishment then I guess it's fine as morality is different from society to society.

The silence of the Muslim world on the Bangladesh problem is regrettable .. Everyday, the Sheikh Hasina led satanic government only to please India, kills scores of Muslims .... Bangladesh is moving towards a big disaster..........

So you mean that to give verdict against the person who was involved in crime (along with our very own PA) against humanity is wrong?

394259_10200590928929516_766501745_n.jpg

5172220131_c9636fb9d7_z.jpg

:cheers:

Today ate so many sweats :omghaha: SSC result and kamruzzan's verdict which given a rare opportunity.
@animelive ...check this out...we missed him, didn't we?:lol:
LOL.. That's what chapati operatives eat?:cheesy: Must be a nutritious thing I suppose. Guess what when you are running around in mid-summer days with a chapati in hand you are bound to sweat yourself. Maybe licking ones own sweat can surely revitalize one. Just didn't know Chapati operatives follow Bear Grylls. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree to disagree on this my friend, I believe the contrary point of view but if the people believe in capital punishment then I guess it's fine as morality is different from society to society.

I am with liontk on death penalty issue, I personally do not support death penalty. But if and when Bangladesh become a democracy again, after the end of Hasina's dictatorial regime, only then, Bangladeshi's can decide on this issue. For now, it is just Hasina killing people at India's instruction, to ensure the regime's survival by removing political opponents using a kangaroo court. Abolishing death penalty is a protection from murderous regimes as well, but who gives a fig about rule of law in Awami League ruled Bangladesh now?

This thread is an entertainment bank :omghaha:

On topic- welcome back @madx , hows Pabna these days? did you meet someone called Sheikh shakib while your stay in the asylum?

@animelive ...check this out...we missed him, didn't we?:lol:
LOL.. That's what chapati operatives eat?:cheesy: Must be a nutritious think I suppose. Guess what when you are running around in mid-summer days with a chapati in hand you are bound to sweat yourself. Maybe licking ones own sweat can surely revitalize one. Just didn't know Chapati operatives follow Bear Grylls. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Chapati in action :lol:

OzkR5d6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why the people of Sherpur, the home area of Kamruzzaman, should celebrate if he is innocent of criminal acts? Read the news below in Bangla:

The Daily Amaderorthoneeti May 10, 2013

I wonder why do you have dual unstable personality!

Unfortunately there are Awami shanda, panda, gunda thugs everywhere in Bd including Sherpour. You will find them celebrating when Jamat leader get hanged but you will never find them to protest when Shahbagi murtids insult our prophet(s.a.a.s) and Islam as whole.

Has it ever occurred to your intelligent(?) mind, how is it that Jamatis were so so evil during 71 conflicts as per Awami leftist thugs yet they all virtually become crime free after 71 until now wherase Awami thug has been terrorising Bangladeshis including looting women Azmat since 71. Tell me?

Back
Top Bottom