What's new

Bangladesh seeks Pak apology for 1971

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i was rude- Sorry-
But how many times we have to apologize to Bangladesh?-
Thats ok !
I seriously didn't like the way of talking of the other member ... I was commenting on that ...
I wasn't saying that we need to apologize now ... Musharraf did it in Dhaka and a apology from a head of state carries weight !

How many apologies do these people want? Lets designate a whole fckin section in the constitution stating we apologize maybe then they will shut up. Its not like these Bangladeshis were doodh ke dhuleyhuay. The killings and atrocities they committed against poor Biharis will not be forgotten or buried.

Yes Bangladesh should also apologize to the Biharis living in BD, they faced those atrocities and yet loved Pakistan, only to be never accepted by Pakistan and living a stateless life in BD!

go **** urself thats my apology.who is going to apologize to pakistan for betraying us and siding with india?i apologize and i will tell u again to bengali govt go **** urself

Please don't be harsh... Current BD regime is anti Pakistan so let it demand BS.

How many apologies do these people want? Lets designate a whole fckin section in the constitution stating we apologize maybe then they will shut up. Its not like these Bangladeshis were doodh ke dhuleyhuay. The killings and atrocities they committed against poor Biharis will not be forgotten or buried.

On one hand you bunch weep over the death of biharis and on the other hand decline to take back you own people? Is nt that what we would call hypocrisy? Dont get me wrong i am against deaths for both sides but what you are saying does not make too much sense to me.

Yes Bangladesh should also apologize to the Biharis living in BD, they faced those atrocities and yet loved Pakistan, only to be never accepted by Pakistan and living a stateless life in BD!

If I am PM of Pakistan I take no time bringing those Pakistanis back home..

Yeah, you know what, we should probably also apologize to the Russians for helping to slaughter their soldiers in Afghanistan, we should also apologize to india for being separated from them, we should also apologize to the LTTE for helping the Sri Lankan army.

I guess we have a lot of apologizing to do, bangladesh should wait in line:lol:.

Wow this damn thread is still open i thought it would be closed by now .

I used to love Bangladesh & its people when i was in Pakistan & was below 15-16, 5-6 years ago. Since i start updating myself with current news etc all this Muslim brotherhood & love faded away, few times i hide my identity(of Pakistani), in US and interview several Bangladeshis here in US & was shocked to know that how much hatred they had for Pakistan.

As for apology, i would ask every one that what apology? the terrorist of mukti bahinis who were supported by RAW create troubles & has blood of several Pakistani troops & innocent Biharis & Bengalis who were pro Pakistan on their hands. They were same as today's TTP or BLA, all these terrorists groups of mukti, ttp or bla are supported & backed by RAW. So there should be no apology at all, also during Musharraf rule, Musharraf himself went to Bangladesh & apologize for those mistakes which Pakistan never committed.

Now we are Israel!!! Please tell me how demanding an apology for a war results in "playing and living on genocide card". All this b/s about being glorious Muslims and this is all you bunch have learnt?? Give me a break.

Actually, you guys are playing the genocide victim card, Musharraf had already apologized on Pakistan's behalf, when the military dictator of a country apologizes then how much more "official" can it get than that?

You people need to grow up.

On one hand you bunch weep over the death of biharis and on the other hand decline to take back you own people? Is nt that what we would call hypocrisy? Dont get me wrong i am against deaths for both sides but what you are saying does not make too much sense to me.

Please at least you don't talk about hypocrisy don't entice people to open a thread within a thread..
Don't know about you but I do regret 1971.

why should we apologize???????everything is fair in LOVE AND WAR.i recommend all the soliders who fought in east pakistan to awarded medal of honor for helping to control the population and killing muktis and defending west pakistan.i wish we had a nuke in 1971 we could have tested in bangladesh at the time of war and turning it into a wasteland and today we wont see these next generation traitors sitting on computers and fanning propaganda.if i was the PM of pakistan i would tell begladesh go **** yourself on your husband india

Pakistan did apologize to Bangladesh for all the atrocities committed. At the time Musharraf was the Head of the State, and he apologize on behalf of the State of Pakistan. How much more official can the apology get? I have no idea why this issue is being even brought up again or does the Bangladeshi Government want apology from Pakistan after every election that is held.

Pakistan didn't commit any attrocities, Pak troops were fighting mukti terrorist same as today they are fighting ttp & bla, maybe couple hundred people get shot because there was curfew & they tried to break it.

Then how come bangladesh doesn't take back the more than 1 million bangalis that are left in Pakistan and also stop the bangalis from illegally entering Pakistan?

Wow... when i started posting in this thread i thought Pakistanis at least had some idea about what happened in 71 and knew at least "something" apart from the propaganda b/s they are fed in their country. You bunch should see what Imran Khan has to say about the 71 issue. Anyway, i m not going to be posting anymore in this thread because no civility remains here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom