What's new

Bangladesh seeks Pak apology for 1971

Status
Not open for further replies.
@farhaan - the identity crisis is you are split between the ummah which says you are a pakistani and the bengali lang which says you are a bangladeshi....you dont know who you are...

and that is best exemplified by you supporting a pak member who has used the most degrading words for your foreign minister....i hate rahul gnadhi to the core...but if some pak tries his smartness on him....i will not agree to it..because for all his faults he is an indian...we reserve the right to abuse him...but not others.....got it...????

Although i feel we deserve an official apology from Pakistan and dont like to see my ministers being badmouthed by lowlifes, i do not agree with your idea. To me what is most important is doing the right thing. Does nt matter if someone is from your country or from my country. Consience should always win over nationism.

I feel sad to say this, but this thread shows adequately what kind of mentality some of our South Asian neighbours have... sorry to be saying this, but be honest with yourself and see the posts of this thread again and you will know why this region has so many problems.

Bangladesh playing and living on genocide card just like Israeli play with their Holocaust card-

Both acts are condemnable-
and apology my a$$-

Although i feel we deserve an official apology from Pakistan and dont like to see my ministers being badmouthed by lowlifes, i do not agree with your idea. To me what is most important is doing the right thing. Does nt matter if someone is from your country or from my country. Consience should always win over nationism.

I don't know about you, but I'd not tolerate a foreigner speaking about a lady minister of ours and dildo at the same breath, it shows lack of respect to my own institutions.

I remember a Pakistani member going nuts over you lot apparently because a Bangladeshi member praised Pakistani foreign ministers beauty, I don't agree with him in most of things he says, but in this case I'd say he showed some character.

lol, you guys believe Hasina?? they hate Pak!
A awami minded writer told some days ago - he avoids those airlines which fly over Pakistan!! :rofl:

Listen mate its not about believing or disbelieving Hasina... Hasina is your PM so obviously she represents BD and her people, how can you consider Hasina and people of BD two different entities? Isn't she an elected PM?

Bangladesh playing and living on genocide card just like Israeli play with their Holocaust card-

Both acts are condemnable-
and apology my a$$-

Now we are Israel!!! Please tell me how demanding an apology for a war results in "playing and living on genocide card". All this b/s about being glorious Muslims and this is all you bunch have learnt?? Give me a break.

Hey apologize to Bangladeshis- and get over it-
Dont discuss thing that you have no idea about ... Would i be asking too much ?
P.S My family for one , has migrated 2 times ... Not really me who needs to apologize

Now we are Israel!!! Please tell me how demanding an apology for a war results in "playing and living on genocide card". All this b/s about being glorious Muslims and this is all you bunch have learnt?? Give me a break.

Dont get me wrong-
I compared the Genocide with Holocaust- for the very reason of you demanding an apology over and over again- Let it go- Last time Musharraf made an apology- Its time for you to move on- and you know very well why they demand an apology now- it got nothing to do with 71- its a political card your politicians want to play over an unfortunate incident-

Just for the record, Mushy regretted the "excesses" committed by both sides. :coffee:

I don't know about you, but I'd not tolerate a foreigner speaking about a lady minister of ours and dildo at the same breath, it shows lack of respect to my own institutions.

I remember a Pakistani member going nuts over you lot apparently because a Bangladeshi member praised Pakistani foreign ministers beauty, I don't agree with him in most of things he says, but in this case I'd say he showed some character.

I mentioned i do not like other people bad mouthing ministers of our country. But if my dislike for such an act has to be shown by verbally insulting other people then in that case im not in for it. I just saw that you have a very interesting signature which says
"nationalism is power-hunger tempered by self-deception. Every nationalist is capable of the most flagrant dishonesty, but he is also — since he is conscious of serving something bigger than himself — unshakeably certain of being in the right."

It seems very appropriate in this case. My point was I wont defend a bad guy from my country just because he is being critisized by some foreigner. In other words, lets call a spade a spade. :tup:

Pakistan did apologize to Bangladesh for all the atrocities committed. At the time Musharraf was the Head of the State, and he apologize on behalf of the State of Pakistan. How much more official can the apology get? I have no idea why this issue is being even brought up again or does the Bangladeshi Government want apology from Pakistan after every election that is held.

Dont discuss thing that you have no idea about ... Would i be asking too much ?
P.S My family for one , has migrated 2 times ... Not really me who needs to apologize

Yeah i was rude- Sorry-
But how many times we have to apologize to Bangladesh?-

Should we apologize to every Bangladeshi politician every time there is election?-

I mentioned i do not like other people bad mouthing ministers of our country. But if my dislike for such an act has to be shown by verbally insulting other people then in that case im not in for it. I just saw that you have a very interesting signature which says
"nationalism is power-hunger tempered by self-deception. Every nationalist is capable of the most flagrant dishonesty, but he is also — since he is conscious of serving something bigger than himself — unshakeably certain of being in the right."

It seems very appropriate in this case. My point was I wont defend a bad guy from my country just because he is being critisized by some foreigner. In other words, lets call a spade a spade. :tup:

The point is, if she is your foreign minister, that means she represents the institution and not just a mere individual.

go **** urself thats my apology.who is going to apologize to pakistan for betraying us and siding with india?i apologize and i will tell u again to bengali govt go **** urself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom