What's new

Bangladesh seeks Pak apology for 1971

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither India nor BD want EU concession to pakistan,India deal MFN status with EU concession and made sure that BD stop pakistan getting concession from EU.

you are reading too much into controversies. If we had so much clout on BD , then their would have been no problems on transit trade and water sharings. Fact is BD has a textile industry which it fears will loose to this MFN even though the MFN is for 2 yrs only

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

today a Bangladeshi paper reported that Brazil Argentina Peru Indonesia also opposed Pakistan in that move... But for some strange reason Bangladesh was highlighted only.......

IDK maybe they have started opposing it now. Its not on the media. But before all this India was being highlighted whereas Bangladesh was behaving as it was on the spot ready to give Pakistan access to EU.

1. Definitely No special Concessions for India/Pakistan.

2. A long awaited appreciative demand has been made from Bangladesh. Why so late?

If Imran Khan comes to power, apology is most likely and believe me it will benefit Pakistan a lot !

I don't think Pak will do it. Remember, when Chinese women were asking apology from Japanese for their crime against humanity, they did not get it. Similarly Pak won't apologise.

Personally I feel that Pak should apologise.

I am going to post ALL comments made by bangladeshis in a bd online news site about this news. It will helpyou guys to understand BD mentality

Sk Iftikharul Alam
india desher barota bajaye feltese,,ar ***** gulo khali pakistan niye tanatani kortese,,,,,,,,,koekdin por rajakar jmn gali temni eke onnoke gali dibe tui aoamilig

India is destroying our country and bitches are busy with Pakistan. Now we use Razakar as offensive term, after some days "awamileague" will be used as offensive term.

Jadjar Sujon
Shabbash, that's the spirit

Babul Sarwar
What about USA, China, KSA who supported them??

Prem Colour Blind
Pakistaner sohojogita chai amara, jate Juddho oporadir bichar kora jay. Tahole amra bujhbo pak amader bondhu hote chay....

We want help from Pakistan to detect who committed crime in 1971! Then we will understand that Pak wants to be our friends.

Khairul Kabir Shiblu

R tui khoma chabi bangladesher kace...

And you (dipu moni) will apologize to Bangladesh.

Sayed Md Bahalul

Ok Good. Also Go to britain to seek apology for 200 years oppression. Do this if you (dipu moni) got Backbone.

Sumon Sarkar
People will Punish these Indian Razakars (dipu moni) after some days.

Washim Shime Mueed
seek apology later. First help your nation to live.

Tanvir Ahmad Arjel
India also should apologise for ransacking the country early after war of liberation..

Imran Choudhury

পাকিস্তান আমাদের কাছে মাফ চাক এটা আমাদের সবার চাওয়া। কিন্তু এখনকার জলন্ত ইস্যু তথা ভারত কতৃক ওয়াদার বরখেলাফের বিষয়ে কোন টু শব্দও করছে না কেউ! একটি স্বাধীন দেশ হিসেবে আমাদের কাছে পাকিস্তান আর ভারত উভয়েই সমান। কেউ আমাদের বন্ধু নয়। অথচ সুশীল থেকে শুরু করে সবাই ভারতের দালালি করছে।

We all want apology from Pakistan.... but no one is making any sound against India for not keeping words. Pakistan and India both are equal to us. But why this civil society is silent against India??

Amirul Shepul
India ki korbe? Protidin 2 4 ta kore Bangladeshi khun!!!!!!
What will india do?? They Just kill 2-4 bangladeshi everyday!

Monirul Hoque Sabuj
Age ja dhorsen ta shesh koren. Tista, Tista & Tista. India par hoe pore pakistan jaien.
1st think about water sharing, later go to Pakistan after India.

Azher Shimul
Magire Latthi mere ber koren. She now just wn to divert ppls mind!!!
Kick out the Pros (dipu)! She just want to divert people's mind.

Biplob Rahman
tepai muk nia apnar opinion ke?
What do you ( dipu) think about India's dam on tipaimukh??

Sadat Noman Khan
i would be more happier if Dipu would have said " India has to give water

Tanvir Shuvo
matr0 40yrs tatey manush shob vule jae...haire shadhinota,haire shohid r birongonara
after 40 only years, everyone has forgotten Pak atrocity. Alas Freedom! Alas Shahid! Alas Rape victims.

Sudipto Adhikary ‎

30 lakh manush ke nrishongsho vabe hotta korlo .. ar tader ke khoma chaite hobe ei comment er o birodhita kore manush ... manush ar manush roilo na .. chi ... :mad:

they killed 30 million and people oppose their apology!!!

Upal Uddin
B.A.L. bal falabe.

leave apologition, they can confess their sin by givivg shelter to bangladeshi who migrated in india because of them and threat them better that they threated before dec 16 1971

I don't think Pak will do it. Remember, when Chinese women were asking apology from Japanese for their crime against humanity, they did not get it. Similarly Pak won't apologise.

Personally I feel that Pak should apologise.

Personally I think India should apologize to Kashmiris for the genocide committed by hands of Indian Army , I think India should apologize to Muslim families killed in Gujarat incidents

And personally i feel bad what happened in 1971 but BABA TALI DO HATH SE BAJTI HA both west Pakistan and East Pakistan were failed miserably in handling of situation at that time.

The world will be a better place if WE ALL just accept our wrong doings.

Did Germany or anyone else apologize for what happened in WW2? Pakistan & Bangladesh both committed atrocities, Bangladesh (Mukti Bahini) allegedly killed 1 million Biharis that were loyal to Pakistan. No need for an apology, Pakistan has regretted its role in 1971 numerous times. This is just divisive politics from the Awami League to exploit the sentiments of the common Bangladeshi. Bangladesh must move on.

actually paks not apologising is good for india...if you think about it.....

@ What outstanding issues we have with Pakistan ??? We have to realise that we liberated our country from Pakistan so question of outstanding issue does not arise ?

I am sorry to say but this is not going to happen... If its a Prerequisite for the relations then it means BD don't want relations with Pakistan.. BD got separated isn't it enough for natives?

Bangladeshis must apology themselves in the front of the mirrors or walls. :agree:

Thank you for your support Pakistan during cricket match, silly people.

today a Bangladeshi paper reported that Brazil Argentina Peru Indonesia also opposed Pakistan in that move... But for some strange reason Bangladesh was highlighted only.......

Thats because we expected support from Bangladesh... BD government agreed to support at once and then retreated, isn't it ample for a issue to be highlighted..

Thats because we expected support from Bangladesh... BD government agreed to support at once and then retreated, isn't it ample for a issue to be highlighted..

lol, you guys believe Hasina?? they hate Pak!
A awami minded writer told some days ago - he avoids those airlines which fly over Pakistan!! :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Bangladeshis must apology themselves in the front of the mirrors or walls. :agree:

Thank you for your support Pakistan during cricket match, silly people.

Go in-front of a mirror.... You will find Dipu moni as your reflection! You are just the opposite side of the coin!
Dumb Racist people like you and League is responsible for 1971....................
Thank God my Pakistani friends in Bangladesh are not like this................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom