What's new

Bangladesh says its busy, not to play in Pak until 2012

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score
Bangladesh says its busy, not to play cricket in Pak until 2012

Bangladesh has ruled out playing in Pakistan until 2012 but insisted that a busy international calendar, not security fears, is the reason for the decision. Dismissing chances of the Bangladesh team touring Pakistan for a one-day or Test series in 2011, the President of the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) Mustafa Kamal said that the national team is not in a position to come here before 2012.

"Pakistan and Bangladesh should definitely play, there is nothing wrong in it. I had a fruitful meeting with the PCB Chairman, Ijaz Butt in this regard recently said the BCB chief in an interview to News One television channel.

"May be in 2012, we shall be in a position to play in Pakistan," Kamal added.

He also said that relations between the two boards were normal and their was no misunderstanding since Bangladesh scrapped a one-day series at home against Pakistan in March 2009 after the terrorists attacked the Sri Lankan team in Lahore.

Pakistan, however, has bright chances of hosting Zimbabwe for a one-day and Twenty20 series 2011 after they return from a tour of the West Indies in June.

Bangladesh not to play in Pak until 2012 - Hindustan Times

If i was a director of a different team, i wouldn't want to play in Pak either.

They have no room in their schedule, I don't see a problem here. Hopefully we can have a series against Bangladesh in 2012.

welll what is the creadability of bangladeshi team are they are shamps in any format no why we are dying to pla with them i say dont play with them any bilitral series till 2030

i think it will take another 2-3 yrs for pakistan to host any cricket series.

welll what is the creadability of bangladeshi team are they are shamps in any format no why we are dying to pla with them i say dont play with them any bilitral series till 2030

They might be a not that good team to be played with but if they comes to Pakistan , it will open doors for other teams to come to Pakistan .
Im in the favor of playing match with bangladesh and srilanka on our home ground .That will do very good in bringing back the international cricket to Pakistan.

Female suicide bombers..how the F**K can someone play in our country.

After the Bengali betrayal, i think we should close all diplomatic relations with Bangladesh,let alone play cricket with them.

yes you should.... :D Thats what we want.. :agree:

No matter how heavily influenced Bangladesh is by India, it will never stop their fans from cheering for our team against yours,nor will it stop them from coming to me on the street and telling me they still consider themselves Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom