What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

It seems so as AWAMYS are the worst useful idiots and I'm certain that bloggers are too. Infect, they have been used as agent provocateur by the conspirator. The whole thing is known as 'Creative chaos' and each & everything that has been happening is a part of the bigger puzzle, IMO. The ultimate gainer of it is going to be third party by the expense of the country, economy, and 160 million people's lively hood.

Having predicted all, I would be glad to be proved wrong. So, let’s act on thwarting conspirator's plan on ruining our motherland.

awami league never predicted the rise of the muslim community. What backfired was that the blogger they endorsed turned out to be a zealot. They united the muslim community doing that. Now lets see how bal tackles them.

mullah revolution, telling women what to wear since their existence :lol: (At least in Pakistan)

“And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s fathers, or their sons, or their husband’s sons, or their brothers or their brother’s sons, or their sister’s sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful”

[Quran al-Noor 24:31]

Sylhet Shahid Minar is attacked by Jamat , now tell me what type of protest is this ? is it about our Islam or something else ?
http://bangla.bdnews24.com/bangladesh/article594032.bdnews

MashAllah! I am proud to be Sylheti today. There is no place of Nafarmani, bedeeni in the land of Shah Jalal. Shah Jalal came to sylhet to break idol yet Awami murtids tyring to rebuild idol in Shah Jalal university. This so called "Sheed minar" is almost same as idol worshiping (murti puja). Finally Mard e mujaheed of Sylhet broke that symbol of shirk. Allahu Akbar.

awami league never predicted the rise of the muslim community. What backfired was that the blogger they endorsed turned out to be a zealot. They united the muslim community doing that. Now lets see how bal tackles them.
Indeed it didn't as its leaders/supporters weren't that patriotic, sharp and only wanted power but OTH it didn't HOLD all the keys either. They were just one front of conspirators another one was commie atheist, who were the worst of all bigoted ones. They didn't realize the consequence of rising sleeping giant. So, we would have tough days ahead of us.

The mullahs need to paint themselves as a victim of vicious AL oppression. If they can sell that picture to the general population that AL is out to get Islam, the mullahs will win hands down.

They have a great opportunity here to show AL is out to get Islam, Jamaat is just a conduit.,

Mullahs need to apply themselves !!!

“And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s fathers, or their sons, or their husband’s sons, or their brothers or their brother’s sons, or their sister’s sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful”

[Quran al-Noor 24:31]
I'm not into religions :)

Then you need to change the first word of you signature bro because Jinnah was referring to Islam.
A revolutionary, wearing three piece suits, smoking and drinking was referring to Islam? yea right, Jinnah is my god :smitten:

The mullahs need to paint themselves as a victim of vicious AL oppression. If they can sell that picture to the general population that AL is out to get Islam, the mullahs will win hands down.

They have a great opportunity here to show AL is out to get Islam, Jamaat is just a conduit.,

Mullahs need to apply themselves !!!

lets see what amardesh does.

the emir of oldest deobandi madrasah told people to protest today
because of him a lot deobandi people came to protest
but if you go to bangla news they only attack jamaat and they try to say only jamaat protest
they dont attack deobandi because they know,if they do attack things will escalate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom