What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

Man these blogs written by that moron personally insulted me and i am quite secular in nature. He was bound to be dead, lets say i was in dhaka and i met this atheist knob jock and i knew about his doings, i'd kick his ***.

:lol:now you are bringing your islamophobia in this forum. When those godless creatures start a protest, its the 'people's' revolution, when religious folks, who's faith and religion are assaulted and when the come to the street, its part of a 'conspiracy'. Take your islamophobia else where.

i know. i notice a lot of hindu indians posting in the Bangladeshi threads trying to shove their noses in where it doesn't belong. they should focus on their own countries problems, such as the thousands of people who die every year during the annual Hindu pogroms against Muslims, christians, dalits etc. they should focus on the fact that 700 million indians have to defecate out in the open because the Indian government is too negligent to even bother building its citizens adaquate toilets and sanitation facilities, or the fact that witch-burnings and human sacrifice still happen in india today.

indians should stop trying to fan the flames in our domestic issues and focus on their problems.

CANT BELIEVE NASTIK LEAGUE IS SHOOTING AT MOSQUES NOW. WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG? WTF ISLAM IS UNDER SIEGE IN BANGLADESH

AWAMI LEAGUE HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME THE PARTY OF INFIDELS.
BRO, HAVEN'T I BEEN SCREAMING THAT ISLAM IS UNDER ATTACKED IN THE NAME OF WAR CRIME'S TRIAL AND BANNING JI? THIS HAD TO COME AND IT CAME AFTER ATTACKERS TOOK THEIR MASK OFF. U SEE, HOW MILLIONS OF DEVOTEES BEEN ATTACKED BY POLICE AND AWAMY/COMMIE GOONS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY TO BE DISPERGED, WOUNDED AND ARRESTED IN ORDER TO KILL THEIR PROTEST. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? AWAMY AND COMMIES ARE SCARED, REAL SCARED BUT BY NOW GENIE IS OUT THE BOTTLE AND UNAWARE MASSES HAVE RISEN. BUT THEY CAN'T OVERPOWER AWAMY/COMMIE, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE 90% SINCE THEY ARE ARM LESS.. JI WALAS HAVE BEEN BEGGING TO THE MULLAH GROUPS TO LISTEN TO THEIR PLIGHTS BUT THEY HAVE BEEN DEAF AND DUMB. NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO FIGHT BACK, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE FEELING THAT THEIR FORTS ARE BEING ATTACKED BUT U SEE HOW AWAMY+COMMIE+POLICE+RAB ARE EASILY SUPPRESSING THEM. WHAT DOES IT SHOW? U NEED PLAN, AMMU, DEDICATED CADRES TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST ARMED OPPOSITION. BUT ALAS THOSE MULLAHS HAVEN'T GOT THEM YET. SO, THEY WILL BLEED MORE.

Sheikh Hasina and Khaleda Zia are primary examples of why women should not become our leaders. Rasulullah (saw) said that a nation lead by women will be lead to destruction. I wish the Bangladeshis take cognizance of their religion and boot these two crazy women out for good.

al-Bukhaari (4425) narrated that Abu Bakrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No people will ever succeed who appoint a woman as their leader.”

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/39188

Sheikh Hasina and Khaleda Zia are primary examples of why women should not become our leaders. Rasulullah (saw) said that a nation lead by women will be lead to destruction. I wish the Bangladeshis take cognizance of their religion and boot these two crazy women out for good.

This issue of attack on Islam under guise of "war crime" and "secular" imposition are long standing one and never was settled since 1971. India since our independence used anti Islamic and "secular" imposition as tool to establish its hegemonic power and Awami League had been their instrument. For Bangladesh to survive and operate as a sovereign nation we need to settle this once for all. This is much more fundamental.

An AL Game?

BNP leader Khandaker Mosharraf Hossain says the Awami League does not sincerely want to try war crimes; it wants to play politics with the issue. Do you agree?

Yes - 69%

No - 31%

Total number of votes: 793

BDnews24 poll

BRO, HAVEN'T I BEEN SCREAMING THAT ISLAM IS UNDER ATTACKED IN THE NAME OF WAR CRIME'S TRIAL AND BANNING JI? THIS HAD TO COME AND IT CAME AFTER ATTACKERS TOOK THEIR MASK OFF. U SEE, HOW MILLIONS OF DEVOTEES BEEN ATTACKED BY POLICE AND AWAMY/COMMIE GOONS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY TO BE DISPERGED, WOUNDED AND ARRESTED IN ORDER TO KILL THEIR PROTEST. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? AWAMY AND COMMIES ARE SCARED, REAL SCARED BUT BY NOW GENIE IS OUT THE BOTTLE AND UNAWARE MASS HAVE RISEN. BUT CAN'T OVERPOWER AWAMY/COMMIE, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE 90% SINCE THEY ARE ARM LESS.. JI WALAS HAVE BEEN BEGGING TO THE MULLAH GROUPS TO LISTEN TO THEIR PLIGHTS BUT THEY HAVE BEEN DEAF AND DUMB. NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO FIGHT BACK, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE FEELING THAT THEIR FORTS ARE BEING ATTACKED BUT U SEE HOW AWAMY+COMMIE+POLICE+RAB ARE EASILY SUPPRESSING THEM. WHAT DOES IT SHOW? U NEED PLAN, AMMU, DEDICATED CADRES TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST ARMED OPPOSITION. BUT ALAS THOSE MULLAHS HAVEN'T GOT THEM YET. SO, THEY WILL BLEED MORE.

you can't suppress it, let this continue for a month. The military will intervene.

is awami league still going to carry on with the monument that was supposed to be erected in shahbag for the memorial of that athiest dip stick?

we have learned already "war crime" is the real issue but a pretext. Lets move on to current topic - Bangladeshi majority Muslim under Indo-Awami League occupation.

we have learned already "war crime" is the real issue but a pretext. Lets move on to current topic - Bangladeshi majority Muslim under Indo-Awami League occupation.

Thats true. If war crimes was really the issue, then this would have been dealt with post-war, and if not then, certainly during the first Awami League tenure. Instead we saw them ALLY with the Jamaat during their mid-90s tenure. So this is a fabricated issue. The Awami league only raised this issue at the behest of India. This is far more worrying because it shows that bangladesh has been penetrated by foreign agents.

Insha-allah, if a nationalist government ever comes to power, a counter-intelligence unit needs to be setup to investigate foreign agents working within BD and then get them tried and executed for treason. In the future, before any person is allowed to run for office, he needs to be thoroughly scrutinised for any possible links to possible hostile entities like RAW, Mossad, CIA etc and barred if found to have links.

you can't suppress it, let this continue for a month. The military will intervene.
WITH THE KHAKI'S INTERVENTION, THE THIRD AND FINAL AWAMY/COMMIE FRONT WOULD BE OPENED. THIS IS ALSO THE PLAN OF REAL CONSPIRATORS BEHIND THE CURTAIN THAT ARE RUTHLESSLY PRESSING BUTTONS FOR THE SITUATION TO GO A WAR LIKE ONE. THAT WOULD DERAIL THE DEMOCRACY, ECONOMY AND ULTIMATE DOWNFALL OF INDEPENDENT LOVING PEOPLE. HASINA'S GREED ON CLINGING AT POWER IS THE CONSPIRATOR'S CAPITAL TO MAKE BD AS IRAQ, AFGHAN, SYRIA'S ALIKE. SHE IS THE REAL BURDEN OF BD AT THIS MOMENT, IMO.

WITH THE KHAKI'S INTERVENTION, THE THIRD AND FINAL AWAMY/COMMIE FRONTIER WOULD BE OPENED. THIS IS ALSO THE PLAN OF REAL CONSPIRATORS BEHIND THE CURTAIN THAT ARE RUTHLESSLY PRESSING BUTTONS FOR THE SITUATION TO GO WAR LIKE ONE. THAT WOULD DERAIL THE DEMOCRACY, ECONOMY AND ULTIMATE DOWNFALL OF INDEPENDENT LOVING PEOPLE. HASINA'S GREED ON CLINGING AT POWER IS THE CONSPIRATOR'S CAPITAL TO MAKE BD AS IRAQ, AFGHAN, SYRIA'S ALIKE. SHE IS THE REAL BURDEN OF BD AT THIS MOMENT, IMO.

She will be gone, inshallah!

Report trolls on this thread ASAP.

why isn't this thread appearing in the Bangladesh defense section? (sorry, my bad i didn't notice it was made it into a sticky)

is awami league still going to carry on with the monument that was supposed to be erected in shahbag for the memorial of that athiest dip stick?
It seems so as AWAMYS are the worst useful idiots and I'm certain that bloggers are too. Infect, they have been used as agent provocateur by the conspirator. The whole thing is known as 'Creative chaos' and each & everything that has been happening is a part of the bigger puzzle, IMO. The ultimate gainer of it is going to be third party by the expense of the country, economy, and 160 million people's lively hood.

Having predicted all, I would be glad to be proved wrong. So, let’s act on thwarting conspirator's plan on ruining our motherland.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom