What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

20-30% of your compatriots are atheists.Have you started killing them yet?

social dynamics of the 2 nations are different. Besides, i am leaving this place in 2 years anyways. i don't consider myself canadian, i am here to accomplish a mission. Stop comparing an apple and an orange.

Tomorrow is the Big day for Ulema protest... lets see.......... By the way Shahbag protest ended today... Most probably they ran away fearing Mullah backlash......

Is it just me or the protest ended for the Shahbag folks on the same day the ekushe boi mela ended (21st February ).

Boi mela draws a certain type of crowd. They are more likely to pay a visit to see what's going on in the Shahbag area.

Just an observation.

Sheikh Hasina Declared Unwanted in West Bengal, India

প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনা এবং তার মন্ত্রিসভার সদস্যদের পশ্চিমবঙ্গে ঢুকতে না দেয়ার হুমকি দিয়েছেন ইসলামী সংগঠন। মুক্তিযুদ্ধের বিরোধীদের বিচারের নামে বাংলাদেশে যা চলছে, তা বন্ধ না করলে এই পদক্ষেপ নেয়া হবে বলে জানায় সংগঠনগুলো।

গতকাল বৃহস্পতিবার কলকাতার হাজী মহসিন স্কোয়ারে সারা বাংলা সংখ্যালঘু যুব ফেডারেশন আয়োজিত বিক্ষোভ সমাবেশ থেকে একথা বলা হয়। তাদের সঙ্গী ছিল পশ্চিমবঙ্গ সুন্নত আল জামাত, ওলামা পরিষদ, মাগরেবি বাঙ্গাল আঞ্জুমানে ওয়ারোজিনসহ ৯টি সংগঠন। বিক্ষোভ সমাবেশের পর সংগঠনগুলো কলকাতার বাংলাদেশ উপ-দূতাবাসে একটি স্মারকলিপি পেশ করে। এসময় নাখোদা মসজিদের ইমাম মুহম্মদ শফিক কাজমিও ছিলেন।

পরে জমায়েতকারীদের পক্ষে কামরুজ্জামান এবং পশ্চিমবঙ্গ সুন্নত আল জামাত-এর সভাপতি আব্দুল মতিন বলেন, মুক্তিযুদ্ধের বিরোধীদের বিচারের নামে বাংলাদেশে প্রহসন চলছে। মৌলবীদের মিথ্যা মামলায় জড়ানো হচ্ছে। আন্তর্জাতিক আদালতে এসব মামলার বিচার করতে হবে।

তারা বলেন, আমরা মুক্তিযোদ্ধা ঘাতকদের বিচারের বিরোধী নই। কিন্তু বাংলাদেশে বিচারের নামে যা চলছে তার বিরোধী। শাহবাগে হাসিনার পৃষ্ঠপোষকতায় ইসলাম বিরোধী প্রচার চলছে। তাই আমরা একজোট হয়ে এর প্রতিবাদ করছি। মামলা প্রত্যাহার না করলে হাসিনা, তার পরিবারের লোকজন এবং আওয়ামী লীগ মন্ত্রিসভার সদস্যদের কলকাতায় ঢুকতে দেব না।

??? ???????? ??????????? ????? ???? ??? ?? :: ????? ????????

Baap re baap, hasina is doomed :lol:

That is the confusion in the society of BD.....They are not sure where should they go...You can easily see it being reflected in PDF itself...

There is no confusion in BD society, only a few people in the corrupt political class and their supporters in cyber space trying to create the appearance of confusion, but they fail miserably when faced with true voices of the 90%.

There is no confusion in BD society, only a few people in the corrupt political class and their supporters in cyber space trying to create the appearance of confusion, but they fail miserably when faced with true voices of the 90%.

I respect your opinion...I just shared my experience based on my PDF experience.Any way you people are best judge of yourself...

1971 issue turned to Religious issue ?

Battle between Imandar and beiman-bedeen. Enough is enough. Decesed Murtid "thaba Baba" waken the giant-the conservative. Enjoy the show. It's not your business.

Bro I met many of them. They r nice but what they can do to save their a$$ Im seeing that too.
Shibirs r terrorists and young raazakar. They r making propaganda by the name of islam.
U met shibir but not their cadres. Hope that u never meet them.
They r the dangerous ppl on earth.
No, UR type and the Internet Hindus are the worst liars, who also happen to be expert in painting God Fearing/Politically conscious Muslims as ultimate terrorist, when all other rhetoric of theirs fail to get any water.

Dear readers/posters of conscience, lately Dalals and Internet Hindus have reached in the final phase of their game plan as their last peels are coming off to unleash the final assault on JI/SHIBIR AKA the most vibrant but Political front of Bangladeshi Muslims
. Portraying JI/SHIBIRI as terrorists is so divisive that after arresting for no reason and putting them in jail for so long that IT would lead them to finish JI/SHIBIR off. In that regard they are cunningly using ATA (Real-time News Network) to indefinitely confine those JI/SHIBIR'S activists, which they never reveal to public but as the last phase of their game is opening up, they are bringing the 'T' word and associating SHIBIR with it. From the very beginning, SHIBIR has been claiming its innocence and now it's proven that they are truthful. So, they have to be killed like Bangla Bhai and Abdur Rahman and be rested with all the secrets that would never come out to public. What a plan of Dalals!

yeah we r living peacefully wilth so many religion like
Islam(shya sunnu),hindu,budhist, christian and jamat.

What the hell is Shya, sunnu? I don't think you are one of us. This shows your credibilty?

It's spell Shi'a or Sunni.

I don't mind if you guys keep on fighting for your nation political ideology.but spare Hindu people out of it.u r just unnecessarily dragging us to cover your own fault.

I don't mind if you guys keep on fighting for your nation political ideology.but spare Hindu people out of it.u r just unnecessarily dragging us to cover your own fault.

Please do not take it personally. IMO it has nothing to do with Hindu religion, rather how the Indian state interferes in Bangladesh internal matters, using some sections of our population, regardless of their religion.

Please do not take it personally. IMO it has nothing to do with Hindu religion, rather how the Indian state interferes in Bangladesh internal matters, using some sections of our population, regardless of their religion.

That makes a lot of sense...Thanks for your clarification...Again...you are different in your league of Munshi and others...At least you respect other religion...I would like to say that your post of World Order is really good and of different kind of writings...I donot how much it will be relevant but your writing and thought process makes lot of sense to me...

How is this mullah revolution coming to bangladesh?? Who is bringing it? @kobiraaz

Last edited by a moderator:
How is this mullah revolution coming to bangladesh?? Who is bringing it? @kobiraaz

Alim ulema and taheedi awam are now united to thwart Islam hating Awami league and it's atheist collaborators. We need revolution to eliminate Awami beiman ghaddars once for all. May Allah guide us to victory Installah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alim ulema and taheedi awam are now united to thwart Islam hating Awami league and it's atheist collaborators. We need revolution to eliminate Awami beiman ghaddars once for all. May Allah guide us to victory Installah.

is it good or bad according to you and average bangali? i say its good! dont let indians dictate you!

Back
Top Bottom