What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

Awami League terrorist caught red handed with bomb

As suspected Awami League is using sabotage by throwing bomb in their own stage made for fascist gathering. Awami League plan was to blame it on ongoing protest against attack on Islamic value. Awami league terrorist was able to threw bom b in 10 different places but 3 of Awami League man was caught red handed with bomb yesterday in Bramnbaria district, which is very close to indian border.

You are wrong.... There was no Jamat there... Villagers are fighting against brutal police force... Try to watch Bangla Vision News Report... Villagers said police opened fire without cause, they killed one villager in point blank range after arresting him....

BAL is making things easy for revengeful people, brutalities by police and Chapati League made the way. Now I don't think peoples' hands will shake to kill anyone related with BAL. Today again there was a video of yesterday's brutality shared in FB where police shot one after beating him.....there was no reason to shoot, that guy was already fallen on floor.

BAL fagots R shooting unarmed protestors and alems as if its war. War declared on their own citizens.These awami/leftist turds R true descendents of mirzafars.

Who is funding them ??

Saudi Arabia or other rich Gulf countries>

Why do U think everything needs funding. Its not Indo-awami backed shabag farce. Its an ideological religious belief with strong inclination to faith reflecting the aspirations of Bangladeshis unlike clowns in shabag.

Btw WHY do U indian care to poke your dirty noses in other's affairs?:D U guys seem to have an abnormal hype over BD, though again U guys always had that inherent abnormality.

1971 issue turned to Religious issue ?

Thanks to India backed ,BAL/leftist fagots. :)

Why do U think everything needs funding. Its not Indo-awami backed shabag farce. Its an ideological religious belief with strong inclination to faith reflecting the aspirations of Bangladeshis unlike clowns in shabag.

Btw WHY do U indian care to poke your dirty noses in other's affairs?:D U guys seem to have an abnormal hype over BD, though again U guys always had that inherent abnormality.

I don't see why they have to come to streets unless their own existence is threatened. The show which is going on with the religious guys is definitely funded, as some the of the external powers who want to use these religious leaders got threatened and want to reassert their power.

I don't see why they have to come to streets unless their own existence is threatened. The show which is going on with the religious guys is definitely funded, as some the of the external powers who want to use these religious leaders got threatened and want to reassert their power.

Offcourse being a foreigner and that too an Indian, U can't see anything or comprehend anything going on in BD along with the inherent bias, hate and islamophobia U folks have. Isn't that obvious?:confused: That brings up the question, why the hell do U hate breeding floks care to poke your dirty noses in BD. Epitome of chanakyan ignorance and arrogance when an Indian comes to lecture me about my country. :frown:

Offcourse being a foreigner and that too an Indian, U can't see anything or comprehend anything going on in BD along with the inherent bias, hate and islamophobia U folks have. Isn't that obvious?:confused: That brings up the question, why the hell do U hate breeding floks care to poke your dirty noses in BD. Epitome of chanakyan ignorance and arrogance when an Indian comes to lecture me about my country. :frown:

India has nothing to do with shahbagh square or this thing you people only see India in every thing and become paranoid.

Why abuse chanakya why not abuse stupidity of some of your political leaders??

Why abuse chanakya why not abuse stupidity of some of your political leaders??

Why bring up your usual islamophobia ,hate and political bais in this thread specially when it doesn't concern U? Should have avoided bringing your typical chanakyan saffron mentality here to avoid the abuse. :wave:

And yeah I blame both political leaders and the masters pulling the strings behind those leaders.:)

Look at what Shahbagh fascist incited and Awami League fascist media publicized. Now 14 years old boy died acting on mock up gallows showed and inspired by Shahbagh-media fascist. This is symbol of so called "projonmo". This is utterly criminal act and media and this shahbagh fascist/nastik mob should be held responsible.

Why bring up your usual islamophobia ,hate and political bais in this thread specially when it doesn't concern U? Should have avoided bringing your typical chanakyan saffron mentality here to avoid the abuse. :wave:

And yeah I blame both political leaders and the masters pulling the strings behind those leaders.:)

indians are not worth our time at the moment but their time will come very soon.

Looks like I missed the whole story when the thread was made sticky. Anyway good news that Muslims of Bangladesh finally seeing the mask falling off from face of Awami League and its anti-Islam and anti-Muslim agenda in cooperation with the Hindu "Super Power".

People protesting against Awami League nastik attack on Islamic value called on to boycott products produced by company supporting Awami League and nastiks.

Daily Star, Prothom Alo, Transcom group products like Phillips brand electronics, Pizzahut, KFC, oil from city group, Arrow brand products, Meghna group and Bashundhara brand cement, tissue and other products.

i believe in free market economy and capitalism, i would never boycott a product based on the company's ideology or who owns it as long as it serves my needs and gives me value for money. I use airtel blackberry service in dhaka simply because its 3 times cheaper than grameen and fulfills my needs. People are just so emotional/

Back
Top Bottom