What's new

Bangladesh protest against women's rights left one dead

what the......

"AGAINST" women rights? why?

i wouldnt expect this from Bangladesh. But every country has its fair share of assholes.

Please know about the matter before making a blunt comment. This is not about women right rather a claws in reform by Hasina that controdict with quran and sunnah.

From Dailystar article.

This article said it clearly what does they. ..not to implement any law going against quarn. It is not about womans equal right in work and business... only asked inheritance law should not go against quran. Hasina said yesterday see will not make any law that goes against quaan. But this group also asked about issueing Fatwa which is ban in bangladesh n it made its protest odd. Regarding right of womans inheritance in quran I had earlier made a post.

About your inheritance facts..i agree with them

As far as your stupid claims about Pakistan are concerned..these 2 videos will be more than enough to zip your mouth.

and I would recommend...all the Pakistani members to watch it...am sure your would have never seen such an amazing clip till now ...proud to be a Pakistani !!!!

women pilots in Pakistan...probably we are the only muslim country which has women pilots,

Benazir Bhutto was the Islamic world's first female leader and intellectually much superior to your two so called leaders, yes she got executed in a political turmoil, probably Musharaf was involved in it...whatever but so was your freedom struggle leader Mujiburehman killed by your own people !!!

If u show some respect then you will get respected, i have nothing against bangladesh but if u wanna show ur hatred for my nation, then i will do the same.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
This article said it clearly what does they. ..not to implement any law going against quarn. It is not about womans equal right in work and business... only asked inheritance law should not go against quran. Hasina said yesterday see will not make any law that goes against quaan. But this group also asked about issueing Fatwa which is ban in bangladesh n it made its protest odd. Regarding right of womans inheritance in quran I had earlier made a post.

Well what are you arguing about then, I was criticizing people who protest against women rights, you can condemn it to couldn't you?

Well what are you arguing about then, I was criticizing people who protest against women rights, you can condemn it to couldn't you?

Do not try for a typical bharti style circular argument. 1st thing it asked not to make any law going against quran. This is abs will be supported by every muslim of bangladesh. Even yesterday hasina said she will not make any law going against quran.

Another demand they made is to issue fatwa. There they lost their support.

N regarding womans right it is incomprehensible in bangladesh. Woman has represatation in every segment of the society. I would say woman enjoy best right in bangladesh then even india and pakistan. We do not abort children if it is woman like your country.

Regarding womans inheritance law in quran I have already discussed the issue.

If this protest only would be for quran then they would get more support.

As far as your stupid claims about Pakistan are concerned..these 2 videos will be more than enough to zip your mouth.

and I would recommend...all the Pakistani members to watch it...am sure your would have never seen such an amazing clip till now ...proud to be a Pakistani !!!!

Regards

Wow. thats a really well made video. Kudos to the creators. Pak really needs such videos to showcase its positive, human side.

women pilots in Pakistan...probably we are the only muslim country which has women pilots,

Benazir Bhutto was the Islamic world's first female leader and intellectually much superior to your two so called leaders, yes she got executed in a political turmoil, probably Musharaf was involved in it...whatever but so was your freedom struggle leader Mujiburehman killed by your own people !!!

If u show some respect then you will get respected, i have nothing against bangladesh but if u wanna show ur hatred for my nation, then i will do the same.

Regards

Regarding pilot add iran, turkey ans bangladesh also. May be also egypt and indonesia.

Do not try for a typical bharti style circular argument. 1st thing it asked not to make any law going against quran. This is abs will be supported by every muslim of bangladesh. Even yesterday hasina said she will not make any law going against quran.

Another demand they made is to issue fatwa. There they lost their support.

N regarding womans right it is incomprehensible in bangladesh. Woman has represatation in every segment of the society. I would say woman enjoy best right in bangladesh then even india and pakistan. We do not abort children if it is woman like your country.

Regarding womans inheritance law in quran I have already discussed the issue.

If this protest only would be for quran then they would get more support.

Do you support the protesters? If so, you can oppose Roy Gourav. Otherwise, it just looks like you hate him because he's Bharati and you are gonna oppose whatever he says.

Its not a matter of "may be"....you need to be sure...whether Egypt and Iran has female fighter pilots or not...and as for Bangladesh correct me if i am wrong it still doesn't have female fighter pilots...it only has civilian ones

She didn't say she won't make any law going against the Quran, she rather said that the Women Development policy is not against the Quran as opposed to the claims made by some fanatics.

Women policy not anti-Qur'an: Hasina

Cox's Bazar, Apr 3 (bdnews24.com) — The prime minister has reiterated that there is nothing anti-Qur'an in the proposed National Women Development Policy 2011.

At a rally here on Sunday, Sheikh Hasina quoted verses from the Qur'an, saying, "The women's policy has been based on Qur'an and Sunnah."

Women policy not anti-Qur'an: Hasina | Politics | bdnews24.com

She didn't say she won't make any law going against the Quran, she rather said that the Women Development policy is not against the Quran as opposed to the claims made by some fanatics.

Women policy not anti-Qur'an: Hasina | Politics | bdnews24.com

Bottom line is still same no law will be implemented against quran. If really there are no anti quarantine stuff in the law then she should clarify it the places where this guy are pointing object to. This is as simple as this instead of just bluffing.

Other then protesting against anything going against quran they also demanded right to issue fatwa where they lost support.

Wow. thats a really well made video. Kudos to the creators. Pak really needs such videos to showcase its positive, human side.

while i agree with you to some extent --we are people who quite frankly are not self conscious. We are at peace and we know who we are and what we represent. Some medias around the world have agenda and thrive off mis-information. Facts and realities on the ground in Pakistan speak for themselves

women enjoy many rights in Pakistan; there have been individual lapses -- but I would say in all of South Asia Pakistan is ahead of most in terms of women's rights

while i agree with you to some extent --we are people who quite frankly are not self conscious. We are at peace and we know who we are and what we represent. Some medias around the world have agenda and thrive off mis-information. Facts and realities on the ground in Pakistan speak for themselves

women enjoy many rights in Pakistan; there have been individual lapses -- but I would say in all of South Asia Pakistan is ahead of most in terms of women's rights

I think Pak has both extremes in status of women. On one side, some of the most ballzy politicians are women. I see more liberal women protesting against mullas than men. But on the other side, you also have the tribal Taliban culture that treats women like dirt. world media like news that fits stereotypes , hence the Taliban's Pakistan is shown more.

wow....such ignorance. "Tribal taleban culture"

i happen to come from the tribal areas....and with all due respect, compare the # of rapes or crimes against women there than occurs anywhere in your country. It is more conservative, as it is an honour-based society. However to equate tribal culture with that of "taleban" is due either to ignorance or just plain stupidity -- perhaps both.

and again, we could damn care less about stereotypes. Makes little to no difference for Pakistanis.

I am not denying that there aren't issues in Pakistan, among them crimes against our women. But it is people with ulterior motives who want to exploit the situation and exaggerate it just to suit their needs.

I asked a question to Indians. Is there any seperate inherited law for it's Muslim citizen? Is there any Indian to answer my question.

To Pakistani.

Please don't fall for Indian propaganda here. This is about preserving Quran and sunnah. Nothing to do with women right.

Back
Top Bottom