What's new

Bangladesh propose series against South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol love the way BD is at an all time high after beating India. Oh BD people South Africa has real pacers and bowlers like dale steyn unlike trundlers of India who can single handedly mince you. Come back to the ground BD. Not every team is India.

I don't get it! Why this fight between Bangladesh and Pakistan. Come on guys, lets act like adults to both sides. Respect each other. Remember, you are not a muslim unless another muslim isn't safe from your hand and what comes out of your mouth. At least fear Allah before fighting brothers and brothers.

Captain planet guy is so obviously a false flagging indian it ain't even funny. Regarding the Bangla cricket team - they have to improve considerably at test level, one day cricket any given team can beat one another. But test cricket is the highest forum of the game and, the Bangladeshi team is still very poor at that level.

I doubt that the Saffers will be willing to play with you.

Some more info on this ... Bangladesh cricket board likely to bear all the expenses of the series and also trying to arrange the series both in Bangladesh and South Africa simultaneously.

Good for you.

To the chest thumping Pakistanis

They deserve chest thumping. After all they have beaten you in 24 ODI's straight and made a world record.

you should understand that Bangladesh has lots of option without Pakistan but Pakistan has none.

Lol. Even without useless series against BD we have a tour of Srilanka. And then T20WC and then a series against Australia. No options? I think this is a much better options for Pakistan then playing a minnow.

Though the series has been postponed on the given date by the high court for up to 4 weeks, lets see what happen after that. My advise please cancel the tour now and relive our players from going to Pakistan.

In today's newspaper PCB has clearly stated that it is no more interested in series with BD. So we aren't going to thrash you any time soon.

Forget about past ... now look at the present. The quality of the Pakistan team is almost same currently to that of Pakistan. For example most of the Bangladesh batsman has higher average then most of the Pakistani batsman. The number of wickets that has been taken by abdur razzaq alone is higher then all of the Pakistani bowlers except Afridi though he is a flop batsman with average only 23 runs. Just wonder how Pakistan keeps him on the side with such a low average when we kicked out Ashraful despite his average is 24 and helped to win Bangladesh some of the matches.

BPL shouldforget about pakistani players,it should first pay up the salaries of the cricketers which was promised to them,if it takeslonger, your entire BPL will flop like ICL

and about the team, well just go to teams ranking LOL dude,look at your test rating,and then look at your ODI rating,will show you the entire picture

when was the last time you guys have beaten pakistan in ODI and tests??

Hold your horse Mr. darkinsky. How many times I need to remind you that Pakistan was beaten at the 1999 world cup. It was not a cup of tea that Pakistan served willingly.
2ndly forget about past and come to present. India will host Bangladesh this year for a full series. Whatever match happen against any team earlier all based on ICC schedule and agreement of the teams. It was not a charity.

At present Bangladesh has the capability to arrange series at home or away against any team and none will have problem with that.

But hope Pakistan will get some team in the future to play in Pakistan. My advise root out terrorism and try to play clean cricket by advising your cricketers not to keep in touch with any bookie.

Duh..you still live in 1999 world cup memories, what happened to you in asia cup 2012, and still cant beat pakistan in consecutive 24 ODI's

Hold your horse Mr. darkinsky. How many times I need to remind you that Pakistan was beaten at the 1999 world cup. It was not a cup of tea that Pakistan served willingly.

2ndly forget about past and come to present. India will host Bangladesh this year for a full series. Whatever match happen against any team earlier all based on ICC schedule and agreement of the teams. It was not a charity.

At present Bangladesh has the capability to arrange series at home or away against any team and none will have problem with that.

But hope Pakistan will get some team in the future to play in Pakistan. My advise root out terrorism and try to play clean cricket by advising your cricketers not to keep in touch with any bookie.

You legend of a dude. Lol. LET's face it. You're just annoyed at pakistan beating you guys in the asia cup final. You're all talks. Have nothing to back your claims. Pakistan loss against bangladesh in 1999 world cup was FIXED. It was actually like tea of cup with biscuts. Lol. Wanna know how i know. I know people. ;) You sick geezer, you guys still be playing street cricket if it wasnt for pakistan. Afghanistan has made more progress in two years than you guys have in last 13 years. Might as well burn the test status certificate. :D good day. Oh and next time try winning something rather than moaning like a little kid and complaning. (oooh icc, please help us, pakistanis have taken our trophy. We should have won).

I never saw a thread of Pakistan proposing series against any country or any X country proposing series against Y country cuz this forum is not for useless small stuffs, seriously. I don't know why suddenly series like this one popping up....lol....maybe the thread starter want his ego to feel better or so?

IMO Pakistan must reject the useless Bdsh tour itself cuz Bdsh is not some big team who will pave the way for big teams like Australia, England, S.Africa, Srilanka etc. Instead Pakistan should work out on small teams like UAE, Canada, Afghanistan, Kenya, China etc to come & play with low level PCB teams & make those tours continious. Also work on PPL, already a Pakistani American billionaire & owner of American NFL JJ team has said that he will support it.

I don't get it! Why this fight between Bangladesh and Pakistan. Come on guys, lets act like adults to both sides. Respect each other. Remember, you are not a muslim unless another muslim isn't safe from your hand and what comes out of your mouth. At least fear Allah before fighting brothers and brothers.

I second you dude, but this BD guy needs to get his head out of his arse and see the real deal. :-)

already a Pakistani American billionaire & owner of American NFL JJ team has said that he will support it.

dude sorry to upset you but there is no single pakistani trying to sponsor the event let alone ex pakistan americans just showing his interest, its onlyfew bharathis who are mainly interested to get pay by managing the event, so not even sponsors

its just a hoax or rumor

I was going to say something, but it's not even worth it.

Bangladesh is the strongest, best, most brave, most best cricket team, most good looking people in the Universe.

You legend of a dude. Lol. LET's face it. You're just annoyed at pakistan beating you guys in the asia cup final. You're all talks. Have nothing to back your claims. Pakistan loss against bangladesh in 1999 world cup was FIXED. It was actually like tea of cup with biscuts. Lol. Wanna know how i know. I know people. ;) You sick geezer, you guys still be playing street cricket if it wasnt for pakistan. Afghanistan has made more progress in two years than you guys have in last 13 years. Might as well burn the test status certificate. :D good day. Oh and next time try winning something rather than moaning like a little kid and complaning. (oooh icc, please help us, pakistanis have taken our trophy. We should have won).

Dnt put down your country's cricket team more. We all know full Pakistan team is full of corrupt goon. So to you who was responsible mainly for the fixed matches??? Now please dnt say that all were responsible for fixing then whatever wasim akran or other are incoming all will be gone.

See the highlights of the match. All Pakistani players were looking hopeless in the match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Good if he does

dude sorry to upset you but there is no single pakistani trying to sponsor the event let alone ex pakistan americans just showing his interest, its onlyfew bharathis who are mainly interested to get pay by managing the event, so not even sponsors

its just a hoax or rumor

Maybe not big support but still

Ready to franchise a Pakistani T-20 Team

He might have been living in America for the past 40 years, but the Gulberg Lahori still finds cricket running in his veins. He still rejoices when he remembers the last time he saw a test match between Pakistan and Australia at the Qaddafi stadium, way back in 1966.
And here comes the big news, folks: Shahid loves T-20 cricket and regularly follows it.

This news left me itching to ask if he would be interested in using his riches to buy a local team. The question instantly garnered an exciting answer, with Khan shifting his position and bending over the screen to say: “Obviously, if Pakistan decides to launch a Pakistan Premier League I would definitely love to hire a team there.”

Expressing his concerns over Pakistan’s security issue and the lack of international sports being played in the country, he said: “It’s really sad that Pakistan is forced to play its game in other countries.

It’s a dilemma for the fans. I would love to help Pakistan in this area, not only in financing, but image, organization, stadiums and most importantly security. With that settled Pakistan can launch its own league.”

Those who know Khan say that he is not a reckless adventure seeker; rather he is an audacious opportunist. The NFL has given him a wonderful opportunity to shine, let’s hope the security situation in Pakistan allows him to flex his gates for his homeland.

Pakistani owner of an NFL team, Shahid Khan plans to invest in Pakistan

I was going to say something, but it's not even worth it.

Bangladesh is the strongest, best, most brave, most best cricket team, most good looking people in the Universe.

dude why bring miss universe comp in cricket thread :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom