What's new

Bangladesh PM congratulates Mamata

Ya right when 10% (of total population) of West Bengali Muslims are Urdu speaking out of 25% which tells all the stories right??? You guys chased out of all those Urdu speaking guys who found refuge in West Bengal. Bangladeshi Muslims has no interest about India. Have you ever seen any Bangladeshi ever applied for Jobs in any Indian company? That should tell you the psyche of the people here.
You illegal migration theory is nothing but hoax.
I have Hundred of Bangaldeshi friends working in companies in Mumbai...& most recent Immigrants starts working in illegal business...i although i dont wanna mention which illegal business in a public forum...

I'm not sure about the 50% stat but non Bengali Muslims are mainly from Kolkata, Muslims in rural Bengal are Bengalis.

You will find bunch of them right by the Jute mill, Rail station etc outside Calcutta.

I have Hundred of Bangaldeshi friends working in companies in Mumbai...& most recent Immigrants starts working in illegal business...i although i dont wanna mention which illegal business in a public forum...

Give me the name of the companies where you find Bangladeshis working. Ohh by the way we closed down most of the brothel house here. Some out of job might find a better fortune in India which I dont doubt.

Mamata promised that she will introduce Urdu as second language in WB as non Bengali Muslim already have the threshold of 10% of the total population. :-)

I didn't know that! :s

Anyways we never had any problems with Urdu speakers in our state so if it's helpful for them it shouldn't be anyones problem.

I hope that will please al-zakir as well! :lol:

You will find bunch of them right by the Jute mill, Rail station etc outside Calcutta.

Jute mills, do they exists now?

Most Non Bengalis who stay near Howrah station are Bihari migrants. Resident non-Bengalis are based on Metia Burz, Park Circus etc and they have been staying there for centuries.

Jute mills, do they exists now?

I thought Jute industries revived. Its been a mad rush here for the last couple of years and we cant take more orders due to capacity constraint. Govt is opening closed mills one after another.

So,its 'Ma Mati Manush' all the way....It was time for a change,and it was pending for quite some time...34 years of rule.When a political party is at power for that long a time,there is bound to be a lot of corruption and slowdown in development,because of the simple fact that there was none to challenge,stand against and point out the shortcomings.
I am not a great supporter of Trinamool,but I am happy that there has been a change.We all expect to see some positive developments in near future.The new government will also try its best to live upto the expectation of the people....

So,its 'Ma Mati Manush' all the way....It was time for a change,and it was pending for quite some time...34 years of rule.When a political party is at power for that long a time,there is bound to be a lot of corruption and slowdown in development,because of the simple fact that there was none to challenge,stand against and point out the shortcomings.
I am not a great supporter of Trinamool,but I am happy that there has been a change.We all expect to see some positive developments in near future.The new government will also try its best to live upto the expectation of the people....

Thats the beauty of democracy. People even like to have a change for fun. LOL

Abir who did you vote for? Better question did you vote?:lol:

Little off topic why we are taking it seriously that our pm congratulate mamata ?

Roy I just got out of college man, don't call me da! :p

I voted for someone with elephant sign, I liked her name!! B-)

Thats the beauty of democracy. People even like to have a change for fun. LOL

trust me.. it was not fun to watch a once prosperous state of India to go down in the list.While the other states like Punjab or Andhra prospered,some idiots in Bengal were busy finding out Bourgeoisie ,creating havocs in the form of strikes every now and then,and finally closing down industries...

Cmon....34 years of rule!! and they could not create a proper industrial zone,let alone properly maintain the already existing ones!! There is not even a metropolitan in West Bengal apart from Kolkata.

There are only 2 civilian airports in West Bengal,one in Kolkata,Dumdum and the other one in Bagdogra,Siliguri,and the later one remains closed for long time periods in an year due to landslides.

Industrial areas worth mentioning are Kalyani,Durgapur Steel city,Asansole etc,and ALL of them were created by Bidhan Chandra Roy,before the Communists came to power....

What did these communists do,apart from closing down the gates of a factory and putting a 'laal-jhanda' in front of it??
Well,I know one thing for sure,in which they were good at.They made sure that their vote banks stay alright,by providing benefits.Its like,you are aligned to the party,so you get benefited some way or other.
I am glad that the situation has changed,and I am hoping to see a lot of great things in near future...

trust me.. it was not fun to watch a once prosperous state of India to go down in the list.While the other states like Punjab or Andhra prospered,some idiots in Bengal were busy finding out Bourgeoisie ,creating havocs in the form of strikes every now and then,and finally closing down industries...

Cmon....34 years of rule!! and they could not create a proper industrial zone,let alone properly maintain the already existing ones!! There is not even a metropolitan in West Bengal apart from Kolkata.

There are only 2 civilian airports in West Bengal,one in Kolkata,Dumdum and the other one in Bagdogra,Siliguri,and the later one remains closed for long time periods in an year due to landslides.

Industrial areas worth mentioning are Kalyani,Durgapur Steel city,Asansole etc,and ALL of them were created by Bidhan Chandra Roy,before the Communists came to power....

What did these communists do,apart from closing down the gates of a factory and putting a 'laal-jhanda' in front of it??
Well,I know one thing for sure,in which they were good at.They made sure that their vote banks stay alright,by providing benefits.Its like,you are aligned to the party,so you get benefited some way or other.
I am glad that the situation has changed,and I am hoping to see a lot of great things in near future...

I am not too confident about Mamata either, the way she chased Tata out of the state and the way she mingled with the Maoist. Hope she will be more responsible once in the office.

Whats up with all the honey bunnies all of a sudden?

Back
Top Bottom