What's new

Bangladesh PM congratulates Mamata

@Iajduni: Our main forte is service sector and that will remain for foreseeable future.

Politics in this subcontinent is full of contradiction..

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

@Iajduni: Our main forte is service sector and that will remain for foreseeable future.

OK .. ;)

Huh, so you taking Abir's comment as absolute truth??? Ask Abir how many industrialist or business houses West Bengalis owns apart from doing some trading business with Bangladesh? Not even 10% of the GDP comes from industrial sector. Then if you go to the country side only recently some roads are built through Central Government initiative.

That is true for every part of India. Infrastructure has always been our weak point.

guys i want to know one thing ,will mamata put strict rules on illegal immigration and continue the current strict rule near borders or will she open the gates for illegal immigrants from bd

guys i want to know one thing ,will mamata put strict rules on illegal immigration and continue the current strict rule near borders or will she open the gates for illegal immigrants from bd

Does Mamata run BSF?

State govt doesnt have power to open or close border.

She would not Support it...i think cozz most Muslims in west bengal Support Commies...

She would not Support it...i think cozz most Muslims in west bengal Support Commies...

What has Muslims got to do with Bangladesh? They have issues of their own and dont have time to think of their ummah brothers across the border.

What has Muslims got to do with Bangladesh? They have issues of their own and dont have time to think of their ummah brothers across the border.
Most bangaldeshis in India are Muslims...& they support bringing more immigrants from bangladesh who are there family members & friends...Commies openly supported Bangladeshi immigrants...

Most bangaldeshis in India are Muslims...& they support bringing more immigrants from bangladesh who are there family members & friends...Commies openly supported Bangladeshi immigrants...

Ya right when 10% (of total population) of West Bengali Muslims are Urdu speaking out of 25% which tells all the stories right??? You guys chased out of all those Urdu speaking guys who found refuge in West Bengal. Bangladeshi Muslims has no interest about India. Have you ever seen any Bangladeshi ever applied for Jobs in any Indian company? That should tell you the psyche of the people here.
You illegal migration theory is nothing but hoax.

50% of West Bengali muslims are non Bengali. Besides, Bangladeshis are allergic to non Bengali Indian Muslims after what happend in 1971.

50% of West Bengali muslims are non Bengali. Besides, Bangladeshis are allergic to non Bengali Indian Muslims after what happend in 1971.

I'm not sure about the 50% stat but non Bengali Muslims are mainly from Kolkata, Muslims in rural Bengal are Bengalis.

I'm not sure about the 50% stat but non Bengali Muslims are mainly from Kolkata, Muslims in rural Bengal are Bengalis.

Mamata promised that she will introduce Urdu as second language in WB as non Bengali Muslim already have the threshold of 10% of the total population. :-)

Back
Top Bottom