What's new

Bangladesh player linked to IPL spot-fixing: sources

Your love for Sehwag is commendable,,We have forgotten him lonnggg back,,,
Dont knw if u have problem wid sehwag or ur main issue is u not been "Invited," "Not allowed in champions league"..u got
lot of issues ,,,
You should be happy the police is dragging the big fishes from the Indian oceans, ur just a small fish in bay of Bengal,,so just wait for some more time,,,dont pounce .
Lot of names are not xposed purposely coz the police wanna have concrete proofs before taking the name of any cricketers.,,
so Wait,,& don't be amazed if u find Dhoni's name too,,:police:,,

Indian cricket team always try to shame our team. They sledge our team players cowardly.
Most of the players of indian team has negative mentality towards BD. Shehwag always try to defame BD.
India never invited BD team. Also not allowed our teams to Champions League t20.
Now linking our players to spot fixing.

And you are telling why not to be angry?

Our players play good or bad they are our pride. Dont try to drag them to your dirty world.
We throw of those kinds of proposals always. Where this Indian team has a long history of fixing.

So, Incredible India is now trying to divert it towards BD

Yeah and guess what the load would be on Pakistan and BD, ICC will forget everything you know why if you watched zaka ashraf yesterday on tv he clearly said we've nothing to do with it that Pakistani umpire should save himself PCB would do nothing shameless PCB.

Match fixing & gambling capital of world Mumbai have destroyed beautiful game

Yeah and guess what the load would be on Pakistan and BD, ICC will forget everything you know why if you watched zaka ashraf yesterday on tv he clearly said we've nothing to do with it that Pakistani umpire should save himself PCB would do nothing shameless PCB.

All govt. owned/run institutes are same because only chutiyas are appointed there by mahan chutiyas

Infront of big names that came out in India, BD player and pak umpires are nobody. who is diverting it to innocent bd/pak people... :rofl:
I am sure many other nationalities are involved, south africans?

How can bangladeshi players be linked as none of them played in this years IPL....
Seems like indian authorities are trying to shift blames

I dono what to reply to your post..... Any way enjoy crying........

Yes we enjoy crying but for different purposes.

248140_582934291751724_1541456219_n.jpg

IPL3.jpg

Infront of big names that came out in India, BD player and pak umpires are nobody. who is diverting it to innocent bd/pak people... :rofl:
I am sure many other nationalities are involved, south africans?

One thing i have seen here is.... No one leave a chance to accuse the other nation (if you have difference with that nation).... this is perfect example for that...... BCCI chairman's SiL has been named in it and people are worried that 1 unknown cricketer from another country can divert attention......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom