What's new

Bangladesh player linked to IPL spot-fixing: sources

ah... a classic quote comes to my mind!

Is hamam mein sab nange hain!

Investigation is gone right to the doorstep of BCCI chief! This whole IPL circus really stinks!:sick:

Investigation is gone right to the doorstep of BCCI chief! This whole IPL circus really stinks!:sick:

Some how i did not have much interest in IPL........ I guess i was right...... Its not worth following.....

Some how i did not have much interest in IPL........ I guess i was right...... Its not worth following.....

That's true. Time to throw out this billion dollar baby with the bath water! It's not that gentleman's game anymore!

Hello Everyone,

I am sure ISI must be behind all this chaos.

All Critcket is more like WWF, except that unlike wrestling, our guys still insist it's real competition

Hello Everyone,

I am sure ISI must be behind all this chaos.

Ah.. no one is blaming ISI here... & no conspiracy theories either! But i'll tell you.. RAW had an active role to play when Pakistanis got involved in fixing couple years ago & that was pure conspiracy. No fault of the players though... you can check the thread here if you like..

This mass hysteria over a corruption circus must be stopped,specially when the role of board president is under suspicion.

Lets wait for official declaration from independent sources like ICC and lets see what our BCB says.

Btw Indians ruined T20 with this IPL fuss. Imagine they bought in cheerleaders. Pray tell me why was it at all necessary to involve cheerleaders in a gentleman's sport?

have ruined the sports.

its now another kanjarkhana industry

Cheerleaders, models, bollywood actors, late night parties. These alien stuffs introduced by Indians to promote immorality and f1lth in a sport that was pretty clean otherwise.

well facts is that india pakistan and bangladesh players are all involved if ICC is want to stop this than stop indian influence in ICC and treat all boards as same and if bcci says that we give more money to icc than ban them nothing is bigger than game

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom