What's new

Bangladesh player linked to IPL spot-fixing: sources

Mattrixx

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
New Delhi: Involvement of a prominent Bangladeshi player, who never played in the IPL, has now emerged in the IPL spot-fixing scandal, police sources told CNN-IBN on Wednesday.

Investigation moved forward at a rapid pace on Wednesday when name of the BCCI president N Srinivasan's son-in-law Gurunath Meiyappan, who is also the Team Principal and CEO of Chennai Super Kings, also surfaced - allegedly for illegal betting. But the involvement of the unnamed Bangladeshi player is the latest development, though police sources said questioning the player is not possible because of jurisdiction.

Sources also revealed that Sunil Abhichandani alias Sunil Dubai, who is considered to be running this whole racket, took Railways' player Baburao Yadav to play in the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL). Baburao, a cricketer-turned-bookie, was arrested over the weekend by Delhi Police. He had represented Vidarbha in the Ranji Trophy before joining Railways in 2006. He was suspended by Indian Railways after his arrest.

Now thats making me serious angry of Indian cricket team and its authorities :devil:

New Delhi: Involvement of a prominent Bangladeshi player, who never played in the IPL, has now emerged in the IPL spot-fixing scandal, police sources told CNN-IBN on Wednesday.

Investigation moved forward at a rapid pace on Wednesday when name of the BCCI president N Srinivasan's son-in-law Gurunath Meiyappan, who is also the Team Principal and CEO of Chennai Super Kings, also surfaced - allegedly for illegal betting. But the involvement of the unnamed Bangladeshi player is the latest development, though police sources said questioning the player is not possible because of jurisdiction.

Sources also revealed that Sunil Abhichandani alias Sunil Dubai, who is considered to be running this whole racket, took Railways' player Baburao Yadav to play in the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL). Baburao, a cricketer-turned-bookie, was arrested over the weekend by Delhi Police. He had represented Vidarbha in the Ranji Trophy before joining Railways in 2006. He was suspended by Indian Railways after his arrest.

@BdDorever now thats making me serious angry of Indian cricket team and its authorities :devil:

who is that BD player ? :undecided:

Mate, IBN Live is a JOKE News channel, don't believe in what they report. Further, not any other source is clamming it. Though the Fixing Scandal has long ROOTS.....How Long, I don't think it will ever come out....

who is that BD player ? :undecided:

Investigations are still in its initial stage dude. So police can,t disclose it publicly because they want to conduct an indepth investigation to find it out. And also now its turning into international case not a local one. So we have to wait for another 45-60 days to get a complete details of investigation.

Now thats making me serious angry of Indian cricket team and its authorities :devil:

Your anger towards indian authorities (read IPL) can be understood.... What Indian cricket team has to do with this???????

They are just trying to move their shame on other direction thats why they are linking our innocent players.

If we can't try to accept the reality or if we don't have guts to face the challenge, we are easily blaming or pointing others. Its nature of human being and you are not exceptional in it(and me too). And these natures only always helping the bad things to evolve in this society.

Your anger towards indian authorities (read IPL) can be understood.... What Indian cricket team has to do with this???????

Indian cricket team always try to shame our team. They sledge our team players cowardly.
Most of the players of indian team has negative mentality towards BD. Shehwag always try to defame BD.
India never invited BD team. Also not allowed our teams to Champions League t20.
Now linking our players to spot fixing.

And you are telling why not to be angry?

Our players play good or bad they are our pride. Dont try to drag them to your dirty world.
We throw of those kinds of proposals always. Where this Indian team has a long history of fixing.

They are just trying to move their shame on other direction thats why they are linking our innocent players.

I am baffled by the amount of oxygen you would have to carry to reach so high on the mountain of Stupidity .

Indian cricket team always try to shame our team. They sledge our team players cowardly.
Most of the players of indian team has negative mentality towards BD. Shehwag always try to defame BD.
India never invited BD team. Also not allowed our teams to Champions League t20.

Our players play good or bad they are our pride. Dont try to drag them to your dirty world.
We throw of those kinds of proposals always. Where this Indian team has a long history of fixing.

Cry me a river , then build a bridge and get over it . Its quite simple .

lol,

Lets wait and see what happens. Even Asad Rauf has been linked to this, but so far, nothing suggests that he was involved

Heck even Sakshi Dhoni(MSD's wife) has been called in for questioning! It doesnt mean that these guys are linked with the scandal in any way. Its just the garbage media trying to increase their TRPs and paper sales.

I am baffled by the amount of oxygen you would have to carry to reach so high on the mountain of Stupidity .

Cry me a river , then build a bridge and get over it . Its quite simple .

You are right Manmohon, sonia, Modi, rahul all are the bookies thats why this Indian team is always untouched :rofl:

I dono what to reply to your post..... Any way enjoy crying........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom