What's new

Bangladesh-Pakistan Defence Relations

bangladesh have 16 mig29 because inter sorces say this news can some one beleve this chaildsh claim

when bd get these from were they get ?

who pay these secret money?
and india was sleeping that time?
please be a realstic these kind of claims show that you don't know any thing

sorry

Well it was me who made the claim.Check this website:

Search :: Orders & Contracts

Initial order was for 24 Migs,but 8 were delivered at 1999 and rest of 8,whose presence is unofficial was delivered at 2001.BD is secretive about its arms procurement,thats why the rest 8 was not officially disclosed.It may be possible the latter ones were assembled in BD which falls into BDmilitary's capability.

Now look at the picture and the hanger number:

If you still don't believe,it is not my problem.

If you still don't believe,it is not my problem.

its not my ego or personal feelings but fact is why a legal thing become secret and henger no is nothing any thing but a hanger no its not mean 14 or 114 militry no's always like this

Bangladesh paid US$115 to 125 million for eight aircraft

Bangladesh 9.12A MiG-MAPO 8 delivered

i will serch more then 2 hours and get nothing on a very info site abit mig-29

its russia every thing is secret no tail no info as we can get obut f-16 tail no info or serial no info of every f-16 on the planet from f16.net

here is 7 big paes abut all info abut mig-29

also i ask one qes who BD pay 250mn$ secretly without know any one abut this deal its unacceptable for people that a big deal and legal deal of mig-29 is secret.and why its secret no one know its not nukes deal or blastic missle deal its mig-29 wich is a 4th gen jet fighter not a nuclear reactar.

i am confuse

Bangladesh paid US$115 to 125 million for eight aircraft

Bangladesh 9.12A MiG-MAPO 8 delivered

i will serch more then 2 hours and get nothing on a very info site abit mig-29

its russia every thing is secret no tail no info as we can get obut f-16 tail no info or serial no info of every f-16 on the planet from f16.net

here is 7 big paes abut all info abut mig-29

also i ask one qes who BD pay 250mn$ secretly without know any one abut this deal its unacceptable for people that a big deal and legal deal of mig-29 is secret.and why its secret no one know its not nukes deal or blastic missle deal its mig-29 wich is a 4th gen jet fighter not a nuclear reactar.

i am confuse

The original deal during Hasina period was to procure 24 Migs.But during the BNP period the govt. stopped paying to russians for a few years but later they came to agreement again and started paying the Russians.
As I said before,INSIDE SOURCE within military claims ten serial numbers have been found,which means there are more than 8 Migs in the country.This was said at BDmilitary forum.I have a cousine who is in the BAF.I guess I will have to ask him about this more thoroughly.

Do you guys have any idea about the news that Bangladesh are in talks with the Pakistan Ordnance Factory for cooperation in the production of 155 mm artillery projectiles??
Any ideas???

i was reading an article sometime back which actually said there is a block in bangladesh which wants that to happen. Munshi bhai can u please tell us how true is this....

It is probably the largest block but any cooperation between Bangladesh and Pakistan is always prevented by the minority pro-Indians.

It is probably the largest block but any cooperation between Bangladesh and Pakistan is always prevented by the minority pro-Indians.

I heard this minority is remains of oldies. They conduct closed door secret meetings and they are also are least practicing Muslims. I also heard from Bangladeshi fellows that this minority pro-Indians are inclined towards hindusim but pretend to be Muslims. Is it true?

I heard this minority is remains of oldies. They conduct closed door secret meetings and they are also are least practicing Muslims. I also heard from Bangladeshi fellows that this minority pro-Indians are inclined towards hindusim but pretend to be Muslims. Is it true?

It's true. They are half baked muslim with hindu mentality. They are also known to be awami follower, secularist indian dalal. They claim to be bangli first than muslim. They are musrik and rejected scum in our socity. This musrik sponsor hindu culture in the name of bangai culture. Those dalal has more acceptabilty in India than Banladesh. This dalal serve indian purpose. This dalal alway spread propagonda to label bangladesh as foundamentalist state. They are known to be enemy of islam and this bastard sould be wiped out soon inshallah as new generation of bangladeshi coming to power. Those musrik has no future in Bangladesh.

Basically they are traitors to Bangladesh and do not serve the interests of the country. They pretend to be nationalist by talking about 1971 and democracy and human rights but they are the biggest betrayers of 1971 and are killers of democracy and violators of human rights. They do not believe that Bangladesh should be an independent nation and they do everything to undermine the country through false propaganda. They always attack Islam but do not do it directly. They talk about Islamist terrorism and claim all of Islam is therefore bad. They are often described as 5th columnists who work against Bangladesh interests to serve their paymasters in India.

Appreciated your response buddies. I wanted to ensure what I have heard from my roommates during my studies in Australia. I had few Bangladeshi students there and at times I would have become confused whenever I called them Bengalis in a casual way they used to be offended and one day we discussed this thing. They said they liked to be called Bangladeshis Then I came to know what was the real reason behind that. They also called these pro-Indian community as fifth 5th columnists practicing hindu traditions. They said this community tries to mingle with majority Bangladeshis but they do not celebrate Muslim festivals although they pretend to be Muslims.

IMPORTANT:Bangladesh are in talks with the Pakistan Ordnance Factory for cooperation in the production of 155 mm artillery projectiles

ANY IDEAS????

IMPORTANT:Bangladesh are in talks with the Pakistan Ordnance Factory for cooperation in the production of 155 mm artillery projectiles

ANY IDEAS????

bro its quite possible. coz this time when ur cheif of army staff came to pakistan he did talk about joint collaboration bw pak ordinance factory and urs. so i wouldnt be surprised if this is true. gud for both countries.

Back
Top Bottom