What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Super cheap. Gotta be more. You sure they’re just 250 million?

280 million sorry lol , but yes it's literally Frigate price and Bangladesh Navy will use it as it's flagship for multiple missions.

They planned this since 2014 , these Dokdos are perfect for us.

We can do UN and or humanitarian operations or ASW operations as well

We do also operate a Korean ship as well , Ulsan class frigate so it will be easy to get this from the Koreans

280 million sorry lol , but yes it's literally Frigate price and Bangladesh Navy will use it as it's flagship for multiple missions.

They planned this since 2014 , these Dokdos are perfect for us.

We can do UN and or humanitarian operations or ASW operations as well

We do also operate a Korean ship as well , Ulsan class frigate so it will be easy to get this from the Koreans

The value quoted in wikipedia is from a very old link, and can possibly be dubious. If real, inflation will bring the value to atleast 500 million $ in today's value. Amphibious assault ships are typically very high priced, and have an average cost of a billion dollars. I can see Bangladesh acquiring it in the future, but its not a certainty.

Those LHDs are much larger , these Dokdos aren't that big but yeah 500 million usd a bit too much maybe 400.

Well the Navy fleet commander said it and Bangladesh had these plans since 2014 we will definitely aqquire these LHDs by 2027 or so I guess.

One Dokdo won't hurt :)

What I'm concerned about is we still don't even have a next gen frigate program partner.

If we're going to get a flagship carrier in the near future we need to gaurd this carrier task force with our frigates and corvettes

Those LHDs are much larger , these Dokdos aren't that big but yeah 500 million usd a bit too much maybe 400.

Well the Navy fleet commander said it and Bangladesh had these plans since 2014 we will definitely aqquire these LHDs by 2027 or so I guess.

One Dokdo won't hurt :)

What I'm concerned about is we still don't even have a next gen frigate program partner.

If we're going to get a flagship carrier in the near future we need to gaurd this carrier task force with our frigates and corvettes

2014 ? Don't believe amar khan, he is the definition of Abal.

Back
Top Bottom