What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Dornier Do 228NG (Maritime Patrol Aircraft) of Bangladesh Navy has arrived :smokin:

971357_584633424910977_894223447_n.jpg

@Invincible_at_Sea ahahah you and me together :omghaha:

but why colors are different ? :undecided:

Because yours one is of today's actual event and my one is a German flag bearer. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bamboo , type -56 corvette's are in production now. will arive mid 2014 probably last of the june or first july

we need two more dornier 228 ng.if posible one for the coastguard too for search and quick resque mission can also can petrol over the sundorbon . we need to utilize them as much as possible. btw comban or bd bro can you pls tell what is the difference between dornier do 228ng and do 228s and which version is better and why?

:lol: What Type-056 corvette? Till today there is no information about the Type-53H2 frigate. These deals did never happen. And you are day dreaming with the armament option of the Type-056 corvette!! :lol:

I know Bangladesh govt. is very secret regarding these issues of defence procurement, however, information leaks and comes to public medias. Haven't found any such media appearance of any type-056 corvette neither did the govt. or any other media ever discussed anything about the ship and you are arming them!!:hitwall:

Are you come from Mars? Well, China started building 2 type 056 corvette for us. But I just wanted to know about its CIWS.

bamboo , type -56 corvette's are in production now. will arive mid 2014 probably last of the june or first july

we need two more dornier 228 ng.if posible one for the coastguard too for search and quick resque mission can also can petrol over the sundorbon . we need to utilize them as much as possible. btw comban or bd bro can you pls tell what is the difference between dornier do 228ng and do 228s and which version is better and why?

Well, DO-228NG is better because, it is improved, efficient and technologically advanced. And Bro, do some research to find more info.:wave:

Really!! Is there any source confirming you claim or its just your imagination?

go through this thread pages 128-138 , news is there among those pages :coffee:

here new link , it was not posted before...

PLA Navy Commissions First Type 056 Corvette, Bengbu | Defense Media Network

check out last 2 lines :coffee:
@abushaleh

check out this link http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/237074-tenth-type-056-corvette-launched-4.html
chinese member also confirmed it post #53

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, are you sure? Are our custom type 056 corvettes 100% Chinese or some Russian parts added? If added then we should go for russian AK-630M CIWS it is better then latest Phalanx CIWS.

sorry my bad, it does not have CIWS , it Has FL-3000N (anti-missile system) :cheers:

sorry my bad, it does not have CIWS , it Has FL-3000N (anti-missile system) :cheers:

Bro, It can only provide protection from guided missiles but, not from gun shells. we should install gun CIWS also. And FL-3000N is only 8 cell and min range 500m. :(

Bro, It can only provide protection from guided missiles but, not from gun shells. we should install gun CIWS also. And FL-3000N is only 8 cell and min range 500m. :(

CIWS can not stop gun shell too, gun is used in very short distance

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom