What's new

Bangladesh Navy

New MPA of bangladesh navy

66460_522054277835559_880261943_n.jpg

It is still not in Bangladesh, right?

SEAL or SEAL/UDT is commando- SEAL stands for Sea, Air and Land ,the very best BN officials have this opportunity. Only one Lieutenant of BN is eligible to apply for SEAL. These applicants go through huge rigorous hard phases to be qualified for main SEAL courses which they win either in Korea or in China. These preliminary phases are so hard that people can't accept all the facts let alone the main SEAL course. For instance, one required qualification to apply for SEAL is CD (clearance diver) course...a course that takes only 5/6 weeks to complete but completing this one gets 14 pots of condensed milk and 2 pots of butter per month for whole life for physical reason :azn:. And for this CD there are pretests that people have to pass which are also unbelievable..this is why I told a bit ago "let alone the main SEAL course".

SWADS is an elite force of BN like other elite forces of BD say RAB, SSF. SWADS consists of SEAL commandos but never means only SEALs are the members, definitely non-commissioned ones can't be SEALs but they can be naval commandos.

That ex pilot of BAF definitely gave you a wrong information. BN has 2 types of commando- Naval Commando and SEAL. Naval Commando training is held in BD and not restricted to only officers, both sailors and officers can take it and for this the qualification phases are not so hard. As far as I know no personnel go to USA for commando training (about SEAL already told). In fact BN almost stopped random trainings for its personnel in west (USA,UK, Germany) long ago. Currently, maybe only some select personnel visit west for training but that shouldn't be commando type training.

Hey,I know the post is really old but is it ok to say that SWADS is a combined force of Navy Seals and Naval Commandos??

Back
Top Bottom