What's new

Bangladesh moving closer to China

I think by turning to others sides other than India, BD is pretty well trying to get closer to itself aka looking after national interests . If at all rawamis are doing that in actual and not rhetorically

How far from Pakistan can Afghanistan go ?

Simple China doesnt work for political regime change in BD.

China will work with any govt in BD for strengthening the ties whereas India only wants rawamis
thank you for your reply on behalf of the BDians.
cheers.

as long as you supply fish to us, go and kiss chinese ***... we dont care @BDforever :p:
why kiss.....??? he can eat the product as well

it is quite similar to a movie scene Once upon a time in mumbai

here bangldesh is emraan hashmi
once-upon-a-time-in-mumbai-stills024.jpg

Ind is ajay devgan
images

china is randeep hooda
images

china is trying to still bd from Ind
now emraan has to choose between 2 biggies

Simple China doesnt work for political regime change in BD.

China will work with any govt in BD for strengthening the ties whereas India only wants rawamis

I think by turning to others sides other than India, BD is pretty well trying to get closer to itself aka looking after national interests . If at all rawamis are doing that in actual and not rhetorically

India doesnt want awami to rule......
India wants a bangladeshi govt. which is India friendly.......

acc. to a report.......Indian govt. also approached khaleeda zia but she refused......
we dont hate bangldeshis but we dont want anti india govt either........

all that anti-India hype in bd is politically motivated.........

it is quite similar to a movie scene Once upon a time in mumbai

here bangldesh is emraan hashmi
once-upon-a-time-in-mumbai-stills024.jpg

Ind is ajay devgan
images

china is randeep hooda
images

china is trying to still bd from Ind
now emraan has to choose between 2 biggies
not really because USA also in it ;)

Getting closer too much to anyone is bad. . . be it India or china. . . we have the best example right next to us :p::p:

waise. . . its their country . . so their choice :enjoy:
nop, we will not suppy fish... hehehe :D

Tu fish supply band kar . . . mai Deepika Padukone se nikaah racha lunga :partay:

we left that for you .. :P
as$ kissing is not our thing, remember.....??? ur govt kisses india's a$$, u guys kiss china's.
btw, plz dont take that comment to ur heart....it was just trolling (i m not very good at it), and not meant for serious thot.

khuda hafiz.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom