What's new

Bangladesh Military prepares for a WAR against Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are those idiots doing these?? Dont they know they are digging their own graves?

This whole situation is actually good for Bangladesh.The "so called" intellectuals who often claims Bangladesh does not need a strong military,probably got slapped by these incidents.This is why we need strong military.Security is equally as important as reducing poverty.
These incidents should silence those "anti-army" people,who thinks India will help us and protect us.I am totally allergic to them.

This whole situation is actually good for Bangladesh.The "so called" intellectuals who often claims Bangladesh does not need a strong military,probably got slapped by these incidents.This is why we need strong military.Security is equally as important as reducing poverty.
These incidents should silence those "anti-army" people,who thinks India will help us and protect us.I am totally allergic to them.

First of all they are Mushrik with Islamic name to eye wash some naive muslims to rally them behind to implement their ill motivated agenda. They have no love for Islamic Bangladesh. Notic how they behave more like hindu Brahmin and promote hindu culture in the name of so call bangali culture and values. They are the true dalal of Indo-Zionist proponda machine. Also notice how Awami patronize them.

Some of them knowledgeless bai-Iman need to get blown in the public by accident. :sniper:

First of all they are Mushrik with Islamic name to eye wash some naive muslims to rally them behind to implement their ill motivated agenda. They have no love for Islamic Bangladesh. Notic how they behave more like hindu Brahmin and promote hindu culture in the name of so call bangali culture and values. They are the true dalal of Indo-Zionist proponda machine. Also notice how Awami patronize them.

Some of them knowledgeless bai-Iman need to get blown in the public by accident. :sniper:

@Zakir,

Why out to do India bashing. If we offer help some of you will have problem if we don't then still you will have.

In a land where majority population is Hindus what culture do you expect.At the same time all others can have their own but understanding this beyond you. You are used to seeing things only in black and white so I don't blame you.

@Zakir,

Why out to do India bashing. If we offer help some of you will have problem if we don't then still you will have.
I will stop bashing India if you stop interfering in Bd's internal matter. Stop funding them Musrik who is there to server your interest.

In a land where majority population is Hindus what culture do you expect.At the same time all others can have their own but understanding this beyond you. You are used to seeing things only in black and white so I don't blame you.

What are you smoking dude? since when bd is Hindu majority nation. Get your fact straight before making a nonsense comment. My vision is clear and simple. neither I hate Hindu culture nor have any attraction to it. Its for Hindu to enjoy. I have problem when some Hindu minded Muslim promote it in the name of Bengali culture to confuse the young and naive.

Last edited:
Three Burmese Army Deserters Brought to Dhaka for Interrogation

3/23/2009

Cox’sbazar: Three Burmese soldiers that were arrested by Bangladesh forces were brought to army headquarters in Dhaka for interrogation about the border situation and their desertion from the Burmese army, said a source.

Three Burmese soldiers were arrested by Bangladesh Rifles on Saturday while they were sheltering at Hay Ra Man Maung Shwe Sein Village in Thenchi Township of Bandarban District in Bangladesh's Chittagong Hill Tract.

The three were identified as Maung Maung Than, Soe Htwe, and Than Htay Hlaing, from Light Infantry Battalion 538 based in Rathidaung Township.

According to an army source, the three soldiers fled to Bangladesh out of fear of punishment for losing a magazine and some ammunition during a survey of a pillar area on the border.

Bangladesh authorities are eager to know the latest situation on the Burmese side of the border after the Burmese authority began constructing a border fence in northern Arakan. The three soldiers were brought to Dhaka army headquarters to question them for more information about the border situation, said the report.

Burma is reportedly erecting a fence along its western border with Bangladesh. Many army battalions and police forces have been arriving in the border area to implement the project.

Meanwhile, BDR also arrested two Burmese citizens, Nurul Hossain, 20 years old, and Hossain Ahmed, 18 years old, while they were taking photographs of the border area in Naikhongchhari Township near the Burmese town of Maungdaw.

Tension has remained high along the border in recent days since Burma started unilaterally erecting a barbed-wire fence along 200 kilometers of land border with Bangladesh, sources said.

Wel Come to Narinjara News

Myanmar envoy explains border fencing move
Star Online Report

Myanmar Ambassador Phae Thann Oo today (Tuesday) said his country was constructing a 40-mile long barbed wire fence in the border with Bangladesh.

The envoy said this to reporters after his meeting with State Minister for Foreign Affairs Hasan Mahmud at the foreign ministry.

"It's not a defence structure. It is for prevention of narcotics and human trafficking," the ambassador said.

The ambassador was summoned to the foreign ministry for “detailed explanation” on the fencing move.

However, a foreign ministry spokesperson on behalf of the state minister said, “There is nothing wrong with it.”

“The construction of the barbed-wire fence will not worsen relations between Bangladesh and Myanmar,” said the spokesperson.

The Daily Star - Details News

i hope bangladesh completly destroys very bit of the burma military...

anywayz i wana ask is bangladesh military stronger then sri lankans?
also in what websites can i c the ranking for the best air force??

Burmese do have a military and they are far stronger than the Srilankan military (if you want to call that a military)

Bangladesh can beat burmese anytime.... :enjoy:

For the best airforce .. its USA and you dont need a link for it...

Welcome to :pdf:

Firstly,how can you measure which is the best air force,unless they are not faced off against each other.Only equipments alone does not make a good air force,but it also include better training of pilots etc.

Secondly,If we compare BDmilitary with Sri lanka military in terms of size and equipment and training,then yes we are better.Even Sri Lankan Chief of Army Staff had training in Bangladesh.But they have an advantage,that is they are battle seasoned fighting with Tamils.So these comparisons are just useless.Moreover why do you want to know which military is stronger?

Burmese do have a military and they are far stronger than the Srilankan military (if you want to call that a military)

Hold on,we got problems here.Burmese military spends way more than BD military and almost 3times Bangladesh's size.But the factors they will consider is that,
1.Their troops are demoralised killing their own civilians and doing all kinds of dirty stuff.
2.Burmese army soldiers are conscripted,forced to join against the will.
3.They recruit child soldiers.

and last,their own people does not love them.

lol... i thought its the british air force

Welcome to :pdf:

Firstly,how can you measure which is the best air force,unless they are not faced off against each other.Only equipments alone does not make a good air force,but it also include better training of pilots etc.

Secondly,If we compare BDmilitary with Sri lanka military in terms of size and equipment and training,then yes we are better.Even Sri Lankan Chief of Army Staff had training in Bangladesh.But they have an advantage,that is they are battle seasoned fighting with Tamils.So these comparisons are just useless.Moreover why do you want to know which military is stronger?

thnx for welcoming me. im asking this becoz i got a tamil friend who says ltte is stronger then bd army (that makes me laugh) he also says that army is stronger then BD

Hold on,we got problems here.Burmese military spends way more than BD military and almost 3times Bangladesh's size.But the factors they will consider is that,
1.Their troops are demoralised killing their own civilians and doing all kinds of dirty stuff.
2.Burmese army soldiers are conscripted,forced to join against the will.
3.They recruit child soldiers.

and last,their own people does not love them.

their freaks :sniper:

lol... i thought its the british air force

thnx for welcoming me. im asking this becoz i got a tamil friend who says ltte is stronger then bd army (that makes me laugh) he also says that army is stronger then BD

their freaks :sniper:

Tell your Tamil friend that Sri Lankan cadets are regularly trained at Bangladesh.Let him come to conclusion about his statement.

My vision is clear and simple. neither I hate Hindu culture nor have any attraction to it. Its for Hindu to enjoy. I have problem when some Hindu minded Muslim promote it in the name of Bengali culture to confuse the young and naive.
Sir,it is really unwise of you to say dat....
.it must b remembered dat da bengali culture had and has a heart and soul relation with da hindu culture....i do not say that,history does........gradually islam came and made da bengali culture more colourfull........some people accepted it and some didnt........bengali culture has goods of both islam and hinduism........dats why da bengalis are most secular(atleast in india)...........sorry if i hurt any of ur feelings unknowingly......thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom