What's new

Bangladesh Military prepares for a WAR against Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,it is really unwise of you to say dat....
.it must b remembered dat da bengali culture had and has a heart and soul relation with da hindu culture....i do not say that,history does........gradually islam came and made da bengali culture more colourfull........some people accepted it and some didnt........bengali culture has goods of both islam and hinduism........dats why da bengalis are most secular(atleast in india)...........sorry if i hurt any of ur feelings unknowingly......thnx

This quote does not apply or forced upon to any non bengalis or people with non bengali roots. Not everybody live in Bangladesh are bengali as Al-Zakir who is also Bangladeshi and thats the beauty of Bengal which can accomodate everybody.:enjoy:

But iajdani sir,i couldnt find his problems with the so called 'mushriks' as long as they r pro-bangladeshi.......thnx

Sir,it is really unwise of you to say dat....
.it must b remembered dat da bengali culture had and has a heart and soul relation with da hindu culture....i do not say that,history does........gradually islam came and made da bengali culture more colourfull........some people accepted it and some didnt........bengali culture has goods of both islam and hinduism........dats why da bengalis are most secular(atleast in india)...........sorry if i hurt any of ur feelings unknowingly......thnx

I may be unwise but it's immature for you to compare hindu dominat west bengal of India with Mordern Islamic Bangladesh. Our way of living(muslim culture) is no way to be similar with hindu bengali culture and there is a clear distinction between two. We have some what common language and that should be it. Is's unwise to mix islamic culture with hindu culture in the name of bengalism. Its no way good or desirable for us and I believe most islamic minded people will agree with me.

It very unfortunate but true fact that you may find some tagore loving islamic name intllectual in BD that would like to promote Hindu bengali culture in the name of bengalism but that is bound to fail miserably because Islamic culture is flourishing among new generation of Bangladeshi Mash'Allah.

It will be unwise for you take it personally becasue your culture has nothing to do with mine and vice-versa...............

I may be unwise but it's immature for you to compare hindu dominat west bengal of India with Mordern Islamic Bangladesh. Our way of living(muslim culture) is no way to be similar with hindu bengali culture and there is a clear distinction between two. We have some what common language and that should be it. Is's unwise to mix islamic culture with hindu culture in the name of bengalism. Its no way good or desirable for us and I believe most islamic minded people will agree with me.

It very unfortunate but true fact that you may find some tagore loving islamic name intllectual in BD that would like to promote Hindu bengali culture in the name of bengalism but that is bound to fail miserably because Islamic culture is flourishing among new generation of Bangladeshi Mash'Allah.

It will be unwise for you take it personally becasue your culture has nothing to do with mine and vice-versa...............

sir,then why a tagore song as your national anthem(i bet you were proud,when it was selected as da best anthem during da olympics,i assume)?? ,then why da revolt to keep bengali as your state language?? Sir,why bring tagore in this.......if you do not understand his writing leave him apart.........he was not anti-islamic.......he is da pride of bengal as a whole.........it is quiet unfortunate to hear such words bout him frm a bangladeshi.......

But iajdani sir,i couldnt find his problems with the so called 'mushriks' as long as they r pro-bangladeshi.......thnx

I dont find any problem but he does for no reason to do so... Also calling anybody mushrik Bangladeshi or outsider is uncivic ... :undecided:

sir,then why a tagore song as your national anthem(i bet you were proud,when it was selected as da best anthem during da olympics,i assume)?? ,then why da revolt to keep bengali as your state language?? Sir,why bring tagore in this.......if you do not understand his writing leave him apart.........he was not anti-islamic.......he is da pride of bengal as a whole.........it is quiet unfortunate to hear such words bout him frm a bangladeshi.......

I wasn't around when this song was chosen as national anthem of BD and if it ever come to my decision than I wouldn't hesitate a second to scrape it. I think it a disgrace that we have a song as our national anthem written by non Muslim who isn't even Bangladeshi. This song doesn't represent Muslim Bengal at all and I am positive that Tagore wasn't picturing Muslim Bengal in his song. He was anti Islamic enough to vote against establishment of Dhaka University.

Last edited:
This quote does not apply or forced upon to any non bengalis or people with non bengali roots. Not everybody live in Bangladesh are bengali as Al-Zakir who is also Bangladeshi and thats the beauty of Bengal which can accomodate everybody.:enjoy:

Iajdani you don't have to defend my stance. I will appreciate if you leave me out of your circle.

Ethnic identity is irrelevant to Islamic way of life.:hitwall:

I wasn't around when this song was chosen as national anthem of BD and if it ever come to my decision than I wouldn't hesitate a second to scrape it. I think it a disgrace that we have a song as our national anthem written by non Muslim who isn't even Bangladeshi. This song doesn't represent Muslim Bengal at all and I am positive that Tagore wasn't picturing Muslim Bengal in his song. He was anti Islamic enough to vote against establishment of Dhaka University.

There you go again...................you gave one negative pt of tagore(though i doubt dat),and you hav taken no notice of da thousands of positives.........read boy read..........from which angle is da song anti-islamic to you......it doesnt involve islam doesnt mean it is against islam,.,it shows the secular side of bd.....he potrayed da beauty of bengal not of any particular religion.........but anyways as a individual you hav your own opinion......i guess how many people in bd supports dis types of mentality??.....thnx

There you go again...................you gave one negative pt of tagore(though i doubt dat),and you hav taken no notice of da thousands of positives.........read boy read..........from which angle is da song anti-islamic to you......it doesnt involve islam doesnt mean it is against islam,.,it shows the secular side of bd.....he potrayed da beauty of bengal not of any particular religion.........but anyways as a individual you hav your own opinion......i guess how many people in bd supports dis types of mentality??.....thnx

Root of so called secularism goes back centuries when Europeans sheltered behind “secularism” to protect themselves from Christian clergy dominance and repression.

In Bangladesh or in old Bengal people embraced Islam to save themselves from Hindu repression and torture of Hindu caste/class systems.

There is no reason for Bangladeshis to fall into Indian secular trap and sufferings. We can see from distance how cruelly indian minorities, Muslims, Christians and even Hindu dalits are treated in “secular” India. DO you want us to show some picture and video for you?

As for Tagore, he came from similar jamindar (land lord) family and known for same repressive practice against Muslims.

Wd like you to give some links for ur claims regarding tagore,mr idune...........yes i agree dat islam embraced da tortured upons,and saved them frm hindu jamindars......but dat is history.,.......islam is also is accused of such incidents by the hindus(refugees in w-bengal post independence).......but dis accusitions will furthur create mutual distrusts betn da bengalis...which wd furthur damage da situation.........as for da muslim or dalit oppressions,those r one off incidents,and da accused gets punished by da law in most cases........... Regards

Wd like you to give some links for ur claims regarding tagore,mr idune...........yes i agree dat islam embraced da tortured upons,and saved them frm hindu jamindars......but dat is history.,.......islam is also is accused of such incidents by the hindus(refugees in w-bengal post independence).......but dis accusitions will furthur create mutual distrusts betn da bengalis...which wd furthur damage da situation.........as for da muslim or dalit oppressions,those r one off incidents,and da accused gets punished by da law in most cases........... Regards

You can bs all you want about your "one off" joke but world knows how communal indian society gets and repression minorities live under.

So I would repeat - There is no reason for Bangladeshis to fall into Indian secular trap and sufferings. We can see from distance how cruelly indian minorities, Muslims, Christians and even Hindu dalits are treated in “secular” India. DO you want us to show some picture and video for you?

Tagore came from jamindar family and to know about jamindar go to a public library or search the net for jamindar activites.

oh, try to type full sentence.

Sir,i asked you of links regarding tagore repressing muslims........ I think you answered ur own thoughts..ie you r munching wat ur media tells bout india's minority oppressions....and i'm seeing furthur developments with my own eyes(believe me sir,the situation is quiet diff frm wat prevailed few decades back)....and wat do u mean by indian secular trap??.......kindly elaborate. and if possible,try being a little polite next time. Thnx

Sir,i asked you of links regarding tagore repressing muslims........ I think you answered ur own thoughts..ie you r munching wat ur media tells bout india's minority oppressions....and i'm seeing furthur developments with my own eyes(believe me sir,the situation is quiet diff frm wat prevailed few decades back)....and wat do u mean by indian secular trap??.......kindly elaborate. and if possible,try being a little polite next time. Thnx

If you can stop behaving like typical indians and twisting word you can learn something. I told you to read some books or search in net about jamindars. Which Tagore family was and was no different. Now if you can not spend time and read that's no one fault.
Besides, if you can not understand context of Indian secular trap then you should not be in discussion here.

your galgolpo or fairy tales against hundreds of years of atrocities and millions of people account. Geez what in the world we thinking?

Perhaps you need to find more gullible audience for your fairy tale.

Sir,i know he came frm a jamindar family,i knw jamindars were @ss¤¤¤¤s .but again i asked you,for links regarding tagore as an individual repressing muslims.......before teaching me some lessons,learn one thing,insulting your national anthen is an insult to your nation,respect it as long as it stays such.........regarding you.....ever heard of a proverb which says-je pagol se onyo-keo pagol bole..........thnx

Sir,i know he came frm a jamindar family,i knw jamindars were @ss¤¤¤¤s .but again i asked you,for links regarding tagore as an individual repressing muslims

Please read -

Joya Chatterji - Bengal Divided (Hindu communalism and partition 1932 - 1947 (Cambridge University Press - 2002 edition)

There are many examples in the book of Tagore's discrimination against Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom