What's new

Bangladesh Military prepares for a WAR against Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read some were MYM ready to fire M11 missles on BD if war will happens

Does myanmar even have M-11 missiles? Even if they do, the missiles are not detterrent enough if not armed with WMDs

Does myanmar even have M-11 missiles? Even if they do, the missiles are not detterrent enough if not armed with WMDs

A deterrent against whom? It is Myanmar who is the aggressor here. It is BD that needs the deterrent capabilities.

A deterrent against whom? It is Myanmar who is the aggressor here. It is BD that needs the deterrent capabilities.

I never implied that Bangladesh was the aggressor.

Ballistic missiles are usually fired first by the losing side. Even aggressor's can use missiles as a deterrence against getting whooped. so if Bangladeshi army starts beating the crap out of Myanmar's army, Myanmar might fire those missiles, as a sign that they are willing to step up the conflict, and hopefully get Bangladeshi Army to back off.

I don't think both countries would goto WAR, Even in that case Myanmar has little to lose its Military junta has few supporters outside Myanmar. Both countries should sort out issues.

Well diplomacy is continuing but the border is tense. Surprisingly Myanmar has UV's. Where did they get those from? They don't make them I think.

Well diplomacy is continuing but the border is tense. Surprisingly Myanmar has UV's. Where did they get those from? They don't make them I think.

Probably from China. What type and model of UAV are you talking about ?

Regards

China is obviously the major supplier of arms to both the parties here.

Just see the way "jaban ko taale lag jaate hain", when China is mentioned. Its amusing to say the least.

True for both Pakistan and Bangladesh. Even here some are sneakily trying to blame India. :lol:

China is obviously the major supplier of arms to both the parties here.

Just see the way "jaban ko taale lag jaate hain", when China is mentioned. Its amusing to say the least.

True for both Pakistan and Bangladesh. Even here some are sneakily trying to blame India. :lol:

That is actually true. China is supplying arms to both parties and enjoying the show.

there is no sorces that MYM has UAV or m11 i look more then 1 hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom