What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these sikhs had minimum self respect, they would have declared independence of Khalistan long ago, but nah they are now used to their slavery! :lol:

something I observed about thai people.. not sure about bd guys.

I am interested about your Thai story if it is publicly shareable. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, an Army decided to sneak at the end to claim victory! :lol:
we have discussed this many times.. dont want to do again.... if you think irregulars can fight and win a war against a trained army like PA, you are just insulting them. You can weaken their morale though.
look at syria ... and the fact that pakistan had powerful backers like USA... you just got lucky (that US did not get involved) otherwise you will still be slaves of punjabis (of pakistani vareity) :what:
@Armstrong am I right?:agree:

If these sikhs had minimum self respect, they would have declared independence of Khalistan long ago, but nah they are now used to their slavery! :lol:
And some idiots think that they have all rights to teach self respect to the most honourable citizens in our country.

I am interested about your Thai story if it is publicly shareable. :D
lolz .. I was no way involved in any feud with anybody.. saw an aussie being beaten up by 6 thais three quarter of his size.. they were jumping and beating him.. vicious.
be very careful with thais, they smile till they can take no more insult, which might completely confuse you.

why such desperation? Khalistan movement died a natural death due to lack of peoples' support, it was not a movement of entire Punjab. Punjab is part of India as almost 100% majority of Punjab consider themselves Indians.

it was an army led by a sikh who gave you freedom... dont want you to to be forever grateful for that but at least acknowledge it. :welcome:
Bro, 1971 was an effort by all of India, we are a successful multi ethnic state and we are proud of this unlike the monotonous Bangladeshi people.

I know.. thts why you need to visit to some Bhramin of your community.. they have better brains and skin color. they will explain how skin color makes you inferior.
What are you actually talking about? You people are obsessed with skin colour.

Only India has mass starvation outside sub-Saharan African.

:omghaha:
Yes but it is only India who has such a big improvement. Back on topic what has the nation of the "Bangla" people achieved since independence?

why such desperation? Khalistan movement died a natural death due to lack of peoples' support, it was not a movement of entire Punjab. Punjab is part of India as almost 100% majority of Punjab consider themselves Indians.

Lack of people's support? Are you serious? Take a look at these:

1338917796-dal-khalsa-activists-remember-operation-blue-star-victims--amritsar_1257447.jpg

1338917806-dal-khalsa-activists-remember-operation-blue-star-victims--amritsar_1257432.jpg

They were brutally suppressed!

[quote/] post: 5207909, member: 149706"]Yes but it is only India who has such a big improvement. Back on topic what has the nation of the "Bangla" people achieved since independence?[/quote]
world leaders in pole vaulting!!

Lack of people's support? Are you serious? Take a look at these:

1338917796-dal-khalsa-activists-remember-operation-blue-star-victims--amritsar_1257447.jpg

1338917806-dal-khalsa-activists-remember-operation-blue-star-victims--amritsar_1257432.jpg

They were brutally suppressed!

That's maybe a few thousand, not millions of them.

Why Jamatis are not demanding a separate Jamatistan when they are being brutally suppressed in Bangladesh? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom