What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, we should not stoop down to the level of these Jamatis and end up insulting rest of the civilized Bangladeshis.

Again that does not make sense dear troller .
I know.. thts why you need to visit to some Bhramin of your community.. they have better brains and skin color. they will explain how skin color makes you inferior.

Look at Bangladeshi Brute force in action!

You shameless sikh is still here, man, you really disappointed me, thought sikhs have at least the minimum sense of self respect!

Take a look at these pics, that's your "aukat"! You have been slaving for more than 250 years and will keep slaving!

operation-blue-star.jpg

Bluestar8.jpg

1984_sikh_massacres.jpg

You are again confused. Slavery was one that existed between East and West Pakistan and irony is that your fellow East Bengalis were frontrunner in creating Pakistan.

But we have already separated from Pakistan, what about these modern day slaves! :lol:

article-2156638-1383F17C000005DC-399_468x312.jpg

So, you accepting that you were once slaves. Now, it sounds Pot calling the kettle black. End of the story.

We have written our own fate and moved on, but some people like these sikhs are too weak to get rid of their slavery! :lol:

bangladeshis are soft hearted people which is why I like them... :)
even the jamatis (the self made rambos here) are softies compared to a punjabi or a haryanvi jatt .. :lol:

Usually Bengalis have smaller physique with weaker body mass. Thats why they will try to avoid direct confrontation alone and always have a tendency to attack en mass and are very viscous.

Usually Bengalis have smaller physique with weaker body mass. Thats why they will try to avoid direct confrontation alone and always have a tendency to attack en mass and are very viscous.
something I observed about thai people.. not sure about bd guys.

We have written our own fate and moved on, but some people like these sikhs are too weak to get rid of their slavery! :lol:

You wrote your fate during Direct Action Day to become slaves of West Pakistanis. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom