What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...this is stupid & wishful thinking. There are multiple factors that has made Bangladesh dependent on India, which is not the case wrt Pakistan.
Yes.
But once Pakistan gives MFN, give it a decade and you would find that Indian companies have become key companies in Pakistan. Its nothing to do with BD or Pakistan. Its simply the fact that India being the most industrialized economy between the three and transportation of goods from India to Pakistan costs less than from any other place in the world bar Afghanistan.

Its the same thing for Bangladesh.
You economy would start depending massively on Indian companies and economy in say a decade after MFN is granted.

Though that is not to say that Pakistan will not gain. Pakistan will gain tremendously economically, but it will also become far more dependent than is now.

We can not expect an indian to express anything but indian view. To sum up the story, Bangladesh more or less import $10 billion worth of goods from india. All these imports are easily replaceable and can be imported from Myanmar and elsewhere. BUT loosing $10 export millions of indians will be on the street without jobs and even food. West Bengal economy will suffer the hardest blow.
That is why indian establishment is hell bent and waged war against Bangladesh sovereignty and to keep its stooge Awami League. And because of Awami League millions of indians roaming illegally in Bangladesh and laundering money out of Bangladesh.

Exactly, it's India which is dependent on Bangladesh, if we throw an economic sanction on iNdia, the whole economy of West Bengal and North East would collapse and will make these poor regions even poorer and ultimately result into the disintegration of India, similar to that of Yugoslavia, first the North East, then West Bengal and will keep turning towards the western regions.

Exactly, it's India which is dependent on Bangladesh, if we throw an economic sanction on iNdia, the whole economy of West Bengal and North East would collapse and will make these poor regions even poorer and ultimately result into the disintegration of India, similar to that of Yugoslavia, first the North East, then West Bengal and will keep turning towards the western regions.

Delusion can't get more grandeur than that! Sir, could you plx fedex some of the sh!t you have been smoking to this poor guy from West Bengal. The mere prospect of Bangladesh putting a sanction on West Bengal has unnerved me in such a way that I need to find respite in awesome mind altering drug you must have been using.

Unless offcourse it's not cough syrup illegally imported from India!

Please, go ahead :tup:

Delusion can't get more grandeur than that! Sir, could you plx fedex some of the sh!t you have been smoking to this poor guy from West Bengal.

Have you ever counted how many time you have said this same liner? Try something new man! :coffee:

How exact6ly?? would you care to elaborate ???? what hold do ya have on our (NE) economy ???

A
A cursory glance over those documents revealed no mention of BD having any effect on our economy , instead they all pressed hard to extract maximum mileage out of your geographical position to reduce cost of transportation of goods ..At the most your sanctions will only make few thing costlier ,nothing much ....and if you read about Mizoram ,Nagaland and Manipur documents , they all stressed on improving commercial ties with our eastern neighbours i.e rest of SEA furthering diluting your claims of economic hold

A cursory glance over those documents revealed no mention of BD having any effect on our economy , instead they all pressed hard to extract maximum mileage out of your geographical position to reduce cost of transportation of goods ..At the most your sanctions will only make few thing costlier ,nothing much ....and if you read about Mizoram ,Nagaland and Manipur documents , they all stressed on improving commercial ties with our eastern neighbours i.e rest of SEA furthering diluting your claims of economic hold

Well, a cursory glance would not explain the things how you are dependent on us, go through the reports properly. I won't explain them as you guys won't believe me.

OMG! 6 thousand 7 hundred views within one day.

That shows 6 thousand 7 hundred people got to know how nitwit you are! :lol:

Well, a cursory glance would not explain the things how you are dependent on us, go through the reports properly. I won't explain them as you guys won't believe me.
You do realize,that those are academic studies?? explaining the historical context of the emergence of these states and various possible ways to boost local economy of which trade with with Bd is one of the many options... I doubt you even had a look at them..

Its actually nothing new for my threads. I got 23 thousand views in another thread within one month. Generally my threads get highest views within few hours. I am happy but I am more happy to prove the double standard character of most PDF BD members. Now when you get quoted by any Jamaatis here in the forum just bring him back to this thread. They will get mum within second and you should just say STFU.

You do realize,that those are academic studies?? explaining the historical context of the emergence of these states and various possible ways to boost local economy of which trade with with Bd is one of the many option... I doubt you even had a look at them..

Of course they are academic studies consisting extensive research on these regions. I always participate in arguments where I have proper knowledge. I asked you to get explained by yourself through those reports, I previously tried to explain other things with proper facts to your fellow Indians but they never believed me, so now I have just put forth the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom