What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
do not insult our patroit hindu bangladeshis (including my friends). this cancer has no class.
You can personally attack me but you can't change the truth. Bangladesh is inside India. So Bangladesh depends on India. You can deny this reality. Nobody cares. Keep denying reality.

India had been a multi-ethnic state for thousands of years and had been a huge success.

India never existed before 1947. Ones Chanakya united it to get rid off the greeks, but the british did their homework and enslaved India. Before they left, they created a nation called India so that they could enjoy watching it break it to different pieces.

You can personally attack me but you can't change the truth. Bangladesh is inside India. So Bangladesh depends on India. You can deny this reality. Nobody cares. Keep denying reality.
the truth is you have no idea about reality, you are living in isolated area with no knowledge.. i ask you simple question who are the largest trade, development and defence partners ?

Last edited:
do not insult our patroit hindu bangladeshis (including my friends). this cancer has no class.
Hindus who have their alliance to India are a threat to the national security of Bangladesh.

8.90% of Bangladeshis use Unilever....he might be true...don't know about it but Unilever products are extremely popular.....BUT he has again provided wrong information(or lied) about Unilever Bangladesh's origin as a subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever.....I went to its wiki page and it mentions nothing relating to Bangladesh(which would be one of its largest market) in Hindustan Unilever wiki....Then I went to Unilever Bangladesh(UBL as they call it)'s page....and this is what it says in the last paragraph of their 'About Us' section:
UBL is a Joint Venture of the Government of Bangladesh and Unilever, one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe. Unilever holds 60.4% share in UBL.
Source:Introduction to Unilever Bangladesh | Unilever

I was averse to comment on this. However multiple mentions of it has forced my hand.

UBL is a Joint Venture of the Government of Bangladesh and Unilever.
100% true :woot:

The 60.4% is Unilever's stake (an Anglo-Dutch company) 100% true :woot:
This is however routed via HUL.
This was never a one shot deal. It happened over a span of 5 years -decade after India's circa 91 financial liberation.
Since UBL is not a listed company, its not mandatory to declare the holding agency.
Since HUL is a listed entity please check the list of assets and Capital injections under HULs public reports.

Reason:
HUL is a financial and leadership powerhouse ....heck an institution on its own!
Vesting shares via HUL and exercising subtle controls is a financially worthwhile option.
It has nothing to do with India or Bangladesh.
Its a mightier subsidiary helping out the little brother.
The little brother is one of the most respected organisations in BD. I'm proud of it!

E.g. Mr. Bakr who has been the MD for almost 2 years now is the first Bangladeshi MD for Levers.
It was a thing to celebrate in the premises:enjoy:
The finance Director will be the last position to have an expat. I guess it would continue for 5 more years.
By stating the above I'm not disparaging BD in any way. Its just that India too has had its journey:woot:

You don't get it. India is only staying together because it is so poor and the masses are illiterate and know no better. As people in India slowly start getting more literate they will start to question the anomaly that is India in the world.

In the subcontinent, the old Pakistan split as the power struggle between the Bengalis and the Punjabis could not be reconciled, .Now the dominant Punjabis hold Pakistan together as they are as numerous as all the other ethnicities put together. India has no dominant ethnic group that can hold the country together.

India is destined to split into many dozens of states in the end.
India is not going anywhere anytime soon, you may stop salivating at the prospect.

India along with whole South Asia is poor because of colonialism, however India has been able to elevate millions of people out of poverty and continue to do so after independence. We my not have been as efficient as China but that has nothing to do with our multi ethnic environment. Only an idiot would claim otherwise.

As far as literacy goes, India is more literate than your country and improving at each passing year.

India is not going anywhere anytime soon, you may stop salivating at the prospect.

India along with whole South Asia is poor because of colonialism, however India has been able to elevate millions of people out of poverty and continue to do so after independence. We my not have been as efficient as China but that has nothing to do with our multi ethnic environment. Only an idiot would claim otherwise.

As far as literacy goes, India is more literate than your country and improving at each passing year.

Many BD members here are in denial. They know it very well how much Bangladesh is depended on India for development. Its very important for us to always have strong ties with India. If Bangladesh has absolutely no relation with Pakistan it would impact ZERO in our economy but if India breaks its ties with Bangladesh the country will be at risk of its existence. Its not about how much patriotic I am. Patriotism is not measurable. Its about be practical.

Last edited:
Hindus who have their alliance to India are a threat to the national security of Bangladesh.
it applies to so called muslim too
So this is what it boils down to - we have seen evidence of such sentiment before as well.
The terms here are important - 'Hindus who have alliance' and 'so called Muslim'.

1. Who decides if the Hindus are having an alliance or not? :azn: Yeah of course :coffee:
2. 'Real Muslims' are all real BDs. Only the 'so called Muslim' or fake Muslim are not.

This sentiment is not isolated to Bangladesh - but a growing phenomenon all over the Islamic world. Keep it up.
:tup:

So this is what it boils down to - we have seen evidence of such sentiment before as well.
The terms here are important - 'Hindus who have alliance' and 'so called Muslim'.

1. Who decides if the Hindus are having an alliance or not? :azn: Yeah of course :coffee:
2. 'Real Muslims' are all real BDs. Only the 'so called Muslim' or fake Muslim are not.

This sentiment is not isolated to Bangladesh - but a growing phenomenon all over the Islamic world. Keep it up.
:tup:
read my post 100 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom