What's new

Bangladesh introduces TV censorship

Being a Nobel Laureate does not make him some God.

Unlike you all you are prone to consider Nobel Laureates as God, we don't. We respect them for what they have done, but that is about all!

Education impartation is directly related to the funds available to the population to be educated.

Am I to understand that Bangladesh has a larger population than India?

I don't go gaga over the western media or any media for that matter. They all have their agendas and they are also nudged by their govts. I would like to get it from many sources and then come to a conclusion.

Are you aware why intelligence is poor in a country? Because the information given if from the same source and no intelligence agency divulges its source to its sister agency and so the same man who brings the info fools all and makes a killing. Same goes with the media. They huddle at the watering hole every evening and work out their news. That is why you will find similar news in every paper and not something different.

Have you heard of 'paid news'? Check that out!

Saw how Saddam was demonised by the international media before Bush launched his infamous Freedom and Democracy war to get rid of him? Orchestration at its best!

Readers Digest (as respected as your Economist) was full of stories from behind the Bamboo Curtain (China) and its atrocities and how the people were resisting it so bravely and all that. Now that China is a trading partner of the US, do you find those stories?

You find stories about Yemen, Syria and so on.

Learn to be discerning and not swallow everything hook. line and sinker!

Not a jack of all trades, but Disinformation is a favourite subject for study for me!

Why do you keep diverting from one topic to another? You have overly simplified a very complex phenomena which you don't understand seem to gasp, or let's just say we have different views on. And if I dispute the Mukti Bahini as a propaganda tool and the war to be exaggerated, you will automatically deny that story. (note: I don't have such a view). The problem with your mind is cannot comprehend the level of complexities on the world and you look for common patterns. You use personal letter as sources and references and blame me for using "unreliable" source such as the Economist.

But for you to discredit Amarta Sen's arguments you will need far more than you have mentioned although you have mentioned none. I never claimed him as a god, but he's no military personal who spends time online spreading delusional ideas and neither is self claimed know it all. Your mind has lost the capability to differentiate between a source and reliable source. Can you dispute Amarta Sens argument other than engaging to rhetoric and sarcasm and back it with concrete facts and figures? I doubt it.

Saleen S7,

Comments please given that it proves my point that you felt I bring in always without good reason!

The weekly blitz version is distorted. Check out the The Daily Star version (or any other local newspaper for that matter)! If you need to comment on something, better dig deeper into it rather than sounding like a numbskull. So much for an ex-General! *sigh*

I have already indicated in an earlier post about the Economist with links.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Please do.

Enlighten us!

We have kept pace with the times.

Has Islam?

There lies the nub!

Oh so that's what's been bugging you till now. You have an issue with Islam, schizophrenic man! Please don't get us started on this. Everyone please ignore this award winning troll!

Tv station should be advise not to telecast any ad on condom, napkin, etc its so embarrassing

Good.. Do not use condoms. Napkins are nasty.. Censorship will definitely help. What about banning Condoms and Napkins in BD. No one gonna buy it. So no ads.

Oh so that's what's been bugging you till now. You have an issue with Islam, schizophrenic man! Please don't get us started on this. Everyone please ignore this award winning troll!

As usual you fire off on a tangent with selective puerility.

Read the post in the context of the ensuing discussion.

But then, I concede you may have a blackout with overload!!

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Good.. Do not use condoms. Napkins are nasty.. Censorship will definitely help. What about banning Condoms and Napkins in BD. No one gonna buy it. So no ads.

If there is no advertisement, then maybe a condom packet may be bought in Bangladesh thinking it to be something else!

I think not only condoms, napkins, but also bras and panties should not be advertised or sold in Bangladesh!

Saleen S7,

Comments please given that it proves my point that you felt I bring in always without good reason!

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

It means you are searching for torrid and steamy sex.

Maybe you are suffering an overdose of Thailand and its capital Bangkok! :)

Weekly Blitz is a Zionist newspaper. Its editor was trying to make an anti-Islamic film like the Dutch guy recently. He's printing fake news to make BD look bad.

Back
Top Bottom